Report NEP-REG-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Regulatory Takings," Working papers 2011-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Carsten Burhop & David Chambers & Brian Cheffins, 2011. "Is Regulation Essential to Stock Market Development? Going Public in London and Berlin, 1900-1913," Cologne Economic History papers 10, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Mar 2011.
- Martin, Elsa & Destandau, Francois & Rozan, Anne, 2011. "Potential of Artificial Wetlands for Removing Pesticides from Water in a Cost-Effective Framework," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108777, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bruce Owen, 2010. "Shooting in the Dark -- Owen Comments Waikiki Conference," Discussion Papers 10-013, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Alessandro Manello, 2011. "Environment and economic efficiency: an analysis of some polluting Italian industries," CERIS Working Paper 201103, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Tuei, B. Chepkoech, 2010. "Milk Quality Control And Regulation In Dairy Production: A Case Of Dairy Producers In Kikuyu Division, Kabete District, Central Province - Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97077, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)," MPRA Paper 32630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Dominique Plihon, 2011. "The Future of Financial Markets and Regulation: What Strategy for Europe?," CEPN Working Papers hal-00613251, HAL.
- Alistair Ulph & David Ulph, 2011. "Optimal Climate Change Policies When Governments Cannot Commit," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201104, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Gupta, Abhijit Sen, 2011. "The Current State of Financial and Regulatory Frameworks in Asian Economies: The Case of India," ADBI Working Papers 303, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Heinrich, Barbara & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in German Pork Production," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108793, Agricultural Economics Society.
- de, Vries Frans & Dijkstra, Bouwe R & McGinty, Matthew, 2011. "Emissions Trading and Intersectoral Dynamics: Absolute versus Relative Design Schemes," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Vincent A.C. van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2011. "Is the Service Quality of Private Roads too Low, too High, or just Right when Firms compete Stackelberg in Capacity?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-079/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Aug 2012.
- Ferrara, Andreas & Lange, Ian, 2011. "Voluntary Programs to Encourage Diffusion: The Case of the Combined Heat-and-Power Partnership," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Delpeuch, Claire & Vandeplas, Anneleen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "Revisiting the "Cotton Problem:" A Comparative Analysis of Cotton Reforms in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96176, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- David I. Stern & John C. V. Pezzey & N. Ross Lambie, 2011. "Where in the World is it Cheapest to Cut Carbon Emissions? Ranking Countries by Total and Marginal Cost of Abatement," CCEP Working Papers 1111, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.