The Current State of Financial and Regulatory Frameworks in Asian Economies: The Case of India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2011. "The Current State of Financial and Regulatory Frameworks in Asian Economies : The Case of India," Finance Working Papers 23233, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2011. "The Current State of Financial and Regulatory Frameworks in Asian Economies : The Case of India," Governance Working Papers 23233, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010.
"Why India Choked when Lehman Broke,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 39-72.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Why India Choked when Lehman Broke," Working Papers id:2362, eSocialSciences.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2010. "Why India choked when Lehman broke," Finance Working Papers 22974, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Why India choked when Lehman broke," Working Papers 10/63, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- AkIn, Cigdem & Kose, M. Ayhan, 2008.
"Changing nature of North-South linkages: Stylized facts and explanations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Cigdem Akin & Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Changing Nature of North-South Linkages; Stylized Facts and Explanations," IMF Working Papers 07/280, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsindia global financial crisis; indian financial sector; basel iii norms;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-08-15 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2011-08-15 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-08-15 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.