Report NEP-BAN-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Hackbarth & Jianjun Miao & Erwan Morellec, 2005. "Capital Structure, Credit Risk, and Macroeconomic Conditions," CEMA Working Papers 439, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," CEPR Discussion Papers 8518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Michael R King & James Yetman, 2011. "Weathering the financial crisis: good policy or good luck?," BIS Working Papers 351, Bank for International Settlements.
- Isil Erel & Taylor D. Nadauld & René M. Stulz, 2011. "Why Did U.S. Banks Invest in Highly-Rated Securitization Tranches?," NBER Working Papers 17269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2011. "International factor mobility, informal interest rate and capital market imperfection: a general equilibrium analysis," MPRA Paper 32682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleni Iliopulos & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2011. "L'intermédiation financière dans l'analyse macroéconomique : Le défi de la crise," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00613188, HAL.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Rodney Ramcharan, 2011. "Constituencies and Legislation: The Fight over the McFadden Act of 1927," NBER Working Papers 17266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panetta, Fabio & Correa, Ricardo & Davies, Michael & Di Cesare, Antonio & Marques, José-Manuel & Nadal de Simone, Francisco & Signoretti, Federico & Vespro, Cristina & Vildo, Siret & Wieland, Martin &, 2011. "The impact of sovereign credit risk on bank funding conditions," MPRA Paper 32581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2011. "Entry deterrence in banking: the role of cost asymmetry and adverse selection," MPRA Paper 32698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bálint Tamási & Balázs Világi, 2011. "Identification of credit supply shocks in a Bayesian SVAR model of the Hungarian economy," MNB Working Papers 2011/7, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Burton A. Abrams, 2011. "Financial-Sector Shocks in a Credit-View Model," Working Papers 11-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Guivanna Aguilar, 2011. "Microcrédito Y Crecimiento Regional En El Perú," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-317, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Item repec:ags:waea11:108134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gupta, Abhijit Sen, 2011. "The Current State of Financial and Regulatory Frameworks in Asian Economies: The Case of India," ADBI Working Papers 303, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kumbhar, Vijay, 2011. "Structural equation modeling of eBankQual scale: a study of E-Banking in India," MPRA Paper 32714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirui, Oliver K. & Okello, Julius Juma & Nyikal, Rose Adhiambo, 2010. "Awareness and use of m-banking services in agriculture: The case of smallholder farmers in Kenya," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96188, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- S. S. Rajan & K. L. N. Reddy & V. N. Pandit, 2011. "Efficiency And Productivity Growth In Indian Banking," Working papers 199, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Greta Falavigna, 2011. "An artificial neural network approach for assigning rating judgements to Italian Small Firms," CERIS Working Paper 201104, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.