Financial-Sector Shocks in a Credit-View Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 435-439, May.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damjanovic, Tatiana & Girdėnas, Šarūnas, 2014.
"Quantitative easing and the loan to collateral value ratio,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-164.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2014. "Quantitative Easing and the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio," CDMA Working Paper Series 201405, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2017. "Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and the Money Multiplier," Working Papers 2017_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2016. "Risk Management and the Money Multiplier," CEGAP Working Papers 2016_03, Durham University Business School.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2013. "Should Central Bank respond to the Changes in the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio and in the House Prices?," Discussion Papers 1303, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscredit-view model; monetary policy; money-supply model;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-08-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-08-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:11-01.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.