Report NEP-MON-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabrera, Nilda & Bejarano, Edilean & Savino Portugal, Marcelo, 2011. "Preferences of the Central Reserve Bank of Peru and optimal monetary policy rules in the inflation targeting regime," Working Papers 2011-010, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Erick Lahura & Marco Vega, 2011. "Evaluation of Wavelet-based Core Inflation Measures: Evidence from Peru," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-320, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Andrés Felipe Giraldo & Martha Misas Arango & Edgar Villa Pérez, 2011. "Reconstructing the recent monetary policy history of Colombia from 1990 to 2010," Vniversitas Económica 008860, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Burton A. Abrams, 2011. "Financial-Sector Shocks in a Credit-View Model," Working Papers 11-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Zhichao & Shi, Nan & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2011. "China’s new exchange rate regime, optimal basket currency and currency diversification," MPRA Paper 32642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman's Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Castillo & Luis Maertens Odria & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Does The Exchange Rate Pass-Through Into Prices Change When Inflation Targeting Is Adopted? The Peruvian Case Study Between 1994 And 2007," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-314, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targeting in Peru," Working Papers 2011-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Harun Alp & Selim Elekdag, 2011. "The Role of Monetary Policy in Turkey during the Global Financial Crisis (Kuresel Kriz Doneminde Turkiye'de Para Politikasinin Rolu)," Working Papers 1110, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Alberto Humala & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Estimation Of A Time Varying Natural Interest Rate For Peru," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-316, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Syed tehseen, jawaid & Faisal sultan, qadri & Nasir, ali, 2011. "Monetary-fiscal-trade policy and economic growth in Pakistan: time series empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 32680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mahir Binici & Yin-Wong Cheung, 2011. "Exchange Rate Equations Based on Interest Rate Rules : In-Sample and Out-of-Sample Performance (Faiz Kurallarina Dayali Doviz Kuru Denklemleri : Orneklem Ici ve Disi Performans)," Working Papers 1114, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Olatunji, G.B. & Omotesho, O.A. & Ayinde, Opeyemi Eyitayo & Ayinde, Kayode, 2010. "Determinants of Inflation in Nigeria: A Co- Integration Approach," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96162, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Yap, Josef T., 2011. "The Political Economy of Reducing the US Dollar’s Role as a Global Reserve Currency," ADBI Working Papers 302, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Farley Grubb, 2011. "The Continental Dollar: Initial Design, Ideal Performance, and the Credibility of Congressional Commitment," NBER Working Papers 17276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamin Ahmad & Ming Chien Lo & Olena Mykhaylova, 2011. "Volatility and Persistence of Simulated DSGE Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 11-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.