The Role of Monetary Policy in Turkey during the Global Financial Crisis (Kuresel Kriz Doneminde Turkiye'de Para Politikasinin Rolu)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Accelerator; Bayesian Estimation; DSGE Model; Financial Crises; Sudden Stops; Monetary Policy; Turkey; Emerging Economies; Emerging Markets;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2011-08-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2011-08-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2011-08-15 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-08-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.