Report NEP-CTA-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2011. "Entry deterrence in banking: the role of cost asymmetry and adverse selection," MPRA Paper 32698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Regine Oexl, 2011. "Trilateral Contract and the Hold-up Problem," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0126, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Luciano Campi & Umut Cetin & Albina Danilova, 2011. "Equilibrium model with default and insider's dynamic information," Working Papers hal-00613216, HAL.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2011. "Moral Hazard, Targeting and Contract Duration in Agri-Environmental Policy," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108795, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Luciano De Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicolas Yannelis, 2011. "Core and Equilibria under ambiguity," Discussion Papers 1534, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)," MPRA Paper 32630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," CEMA Working Papers 459, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ferdinand von Siemens, 2011. "Intention-Based Reciprocity and the Hidden Costs of Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.