Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)," MPRA Paper 32630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaos Papanikolaou & Christian Wolff, 2010.
"Leverage and risk in US commercial banking in the light of the current financial crisis,"
LSF Research Working Paper Series
10-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I. & Wolff, Christian C, 2015. "Leverage and risk in US commercial banking in the light of the current financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity risks; systemic risks; capital; standards; Basel III; moral hazard; disclosure; information; Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR); Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR); accountability; corporate governance;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .