Report NEP-ACC-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Preparing for Basel IV (whilst commending Basel III) : why liquidity risks still present a challenge to regulators in prudential supervision ( Part II)," MPRA Paper 32630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadine Riedel, 2011. "Taxing multinationals under union wage bargaining," Working Papers 1106, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2011. "The taxation of foreign profits - the old view, the new view and a pragmatic view," Working Papers 1104, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Micheál L. Collins & Mary Walsh, 2011. "Tax Expenditures: Revenue and Information Forgone - the experience of Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers tep1211, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Cok, Mitja & Sambt, Joze & Kosak, Marko & Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris, 2011. "Distribution of personal income tax changes in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 32704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stacie Beck & Alexis Chaves, 2011. "The Impact Of Taxes On Trade Competitiveness," Working Papers 11-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Justin Svec, 2011. "Optimal Capital Taxation and Consumer Uncertainty," Working Papers 1108, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.