European Journal of Operational Research
February 2005, Volume 160, Issue 3
- 582-598 Selecting preferred solutions in the minimax approach to dynamic programming problems under flexible constraints
by Dubois, D. & Fortemps, Ph.
- 599-613 The biobjective travelling purchaser problem
by Riera-Ledesma, Jorge & Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan Jose
- 614-637 Combining latent learning with dynamic programming in the modular anticipatory classifier system
by Gerard, Pierre & Meyer, Jean-Arcady & Sigaud, Olivier
- 638-662 A list-based compact representation for large decision tables management
by Fernandez del Pozo, J. A. & Bielza, C. & Gomez, M.
- 663-675 Learning multicriteria classification models from examples: Decision rules in continuous space
by Dombi, Joszef & Zsiros, Akos
- 676-695 Stability analysis of tree structured decision functions
by Ekart, Aniko & Nemeth, S. Z.
- 696-709 Supporting triage of children with abdominal pain in the emergency room
by Wilk, Sz. & Slowinski, R. & Michalowski, W. & Greco, S.
- 710-725 Multiple-attribute decision support system based on fuzzy logic for performance assessment
by Omero, Marta & D'Ambrosio, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 726-740 Transitivity-preserving fuzzification schemes for cardinality-based similarity measures
by De Baets, B. & De Meyer, H.
- 741-761 Propositional distances and compact preference representation
by Lafage, Celine & Lang, Jerome
- 762-784 How to decide what to do?
by Dastani, Mehdi & Hulstijn, Joris & van der Torre, Leendert
- 785-802 Propositional belief base merging or how to merge beliefs/goals coming from several sources and some links with social choice theory
by Konieczny, Sebastien & Pino Perez, Ramon
- 803-820 Selecting IS personnel use fuzzy GDSS based on metric distance method
by Chen, Ling-Show & Cheng, Ching-Hsue
- 821-838 A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 839-850 Decision support for the career field selection process at the US Air Force Academy
by Armacost, Andrew P. & Lowe, James K.
- 851-876 Search during decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
January 2005, Volume 160, Issue 2
- 289-290 Feature cluster on "Decision support systems in the internet age"
by Pomerol, Jean-Charles
- 291-307 Dealing with imprecise information in group multicriteria decisions: a methodology and a GDSS architecture
by Dias, Luis C. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 308-324 A case-based fuzzy multicriteria decision support model for tropical cyclone forecasting
by San Pedro, Jocelyn & Burstein, Frada & Sharp, Alan
- 325-335 Addressing time-scale differences among decision-makers through model abstractions
by Gelman, Irit Askira
- 336-352 Support for decision implementation and follow-up
by Borges, Marcos R. S. & Pino, Jose A. & Valle, Carla
- 353-364 Data warehouse clustering on the web
by Triantafillakis, Aristides & Kanellis, Panagiotis & Martakos, Drakoulis
- 365-379 Assessing the of potential of e-business models: towards a framework for assisting decision-makers
by Hayes, Jeremy & Finnegan, Pat
- 380-394 Configurable offers and winner determination in multi-attribute auctions
by Bichler, Martin & Kalagnanam, Jayant
- 395-415 Graceful reassignment of excessively long communications paths in networks
by Luss, Hanan & Wong, Richard T.
- 416-422 The extended concentric tabu for the quadratic assignment problem
by Drezner, Zvi
- 423-444 Optimal bivariate clustering and a genetic algorithm with an application in cellular manufacturing
by Rogers, David F. & Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
- 445-456 Makespan minimization for two parallel machines with an availability constraint
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Shyur, Der-Lin & Lin, Chien-Hung
- 457-470 Locating median cycles in networks
by Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Rodriguez Martin, Inmaculada & Gonzalez, Juan Jose Salazar
- 471-484 Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs on parallel processors
by M'Hallah, Rym & Bulfin, R. L.
- 485-500 A linear time approximation algorithm for movement minimization in conveyor flow shop processing
by Espelage, W. & Wanke, E.
- 501-514 Neural network forecasting for seasonal and trend time series
by Zhang, G. Peter & Qi, Min
- 515-531 Estimation of parameters in latent class models using fuzzy clustering algorithms
by Yang, Miin-Shen & Yu, Nan-Yi
- 532-559 Fuzzy strategic replacement analysis
by Chang, Ping-Teng
- 560-573 Fuzzy disk for covering fuzzy points
by Li, Lushu & Kabadi, S. N. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 574-575 A correction to "Single machine scheduling with release times, deadlines and tardiness objectives" [EJOR 133 (2001) 447-453]
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 576-578 A note on exact algorithms for the identical parallel machine scheduling problem
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Martello, Silvano
January 2005, Volume 160, Issue 1
- 1-2 Applications of mathematical programming models
by Lev, Ben
- 3-18 Hierarchical cellular network design with channel allocation
by Kalvenes, Joakim & Kennington, Jeffery & Olinick, Eli
- 19-33 Optimizing the packing of cylinders into a rectangular container: A nonlinear approach
by Birgin, E. G. & Martinez, J. M. & Ronconi, D. P.
- 34-46 Ranking lower bounds for the bin-packing problem
by Elhedhli, Samir
- 47-62 The capacitated minimum spanning tree problem: On improved multistar constraints
by Gouveia, Luis & Joao Lopes, Maria
- 63-71 Fractional programming approach to two stochastic inventory problems
by Chen, Youhua Frank
- 72-87 Product development resource allocation with foresight
by Joglekar, Nitin R. & Ford, David N.
- 88-105 Models for bundle trading in financial markets
by Abrache, Jawad & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel
- 106-120 Efficient solutions for a university timetabling problem through integer programming
by Daskalaki, S. & Birbas, T.
- 121-138 Constrained optimization involving expensive function evaluations: A sequential approach
by Brekelmans, Ruud & Driessen, Lonneke & Hamers, Herbert & den Hertog, Dick
- 139-153 Heuristic method for a mixed capacitated arc routing problem: A refuse collection application
by Mourao, Maria Candida & Amado, Ligia
- 154-171 Data structures and ejection chains for solving large-scale traveling salesman problems
by Gamboa, Dorabela & Rego, Cesar & Glover, Fred
- 172-189 Supporting the intelligent MCDA user: A case study in multi-person multi-criteria decision support
by Hodgkin, Julie & Belton, Valerie & Koulouri, Anastasia
- 190-201 Minimizing earliness and tardiness penalties in a single-machine problem with a common due date
by Hino, Celso M. & Ronconi, Debora P. & Mendes, Andre B.
- 202-217 On nondifferentiable fractional minimax programming
by Husain, I. & Hanson, Morgan A. & Jabeen, Z.
- 218-226 Nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized d-univexity
by Mishra, S. K. & Wang, S. Y. & Lai, K. K.
- 227-231 On the complexity of minmax regret linear programming
by Averbakh, Igor & Lebedev, Vasilij
- 232-241 Multiparametric sensitivity analysis in programming problem with linear-plus-linear fractional objective function
by Singh, Sanjeet & Gupta, Pankaj & Bhatia, Davinder
- 242-251 Efficient solution generation for multiple objective linear programming based on extreme ray generation method
by Ida, Masaaki
- 252-267 Game theoretic models for climate change negotiations
by Forgo, Ferenc & Fulop, Janos & Prill, Maria
- 268-287 A stochastic approach to a case study for product recovery network design
by Listes, Ovidiu & Dekker, Rommert
December 2004, Volume 159, Issue 3
- 1-1 Editorial
by Slowinski, Roman & Teghem, Jacques & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 529-544 Solving non-additive traffic assignment problems: A descent method for co-coercive variational inequalities
by Han, Deren & Lo, Hong K.
- 545-557 Solving the biobjective zero-one knapsack problem by an efficient LP-based heuristic
by Zhang, Cai Wen & Ong, Hoon Liong
- 558-573 Mean flow time minimization with given bounds of processing times
by Lai, Tsung-Chyan & Sotskov, Yuri N. & Sotskova, Nadezhda & Werner, Frank
- 574-585 A framework for demand point and solution space aggregation analysis for location models
by Francis, R. L. & Lowe, T. J. & Tamir, A. & Emir-Farinas, H.
- 586-605 A multi-start local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Braysy, Olli & Hasle, Geir & Dullaert, Wout
- 606-616 Common due date scheduling with autonomous and induced learning
by Biskup, Dirk & Simons, Dirk
- 617-635 The effect of lot sizing rules on order variability
by Nyoman Pujawan, I
- 636-650 A Markovian approach to determining optimum process target levels for a multi-stage serial production system
by Bowling, Shannon R. & Khasawneh, Mohammad T. & Kaewkuekool, Sittichai & Cho, Byung Rae
- 651-662 A genetic algorithm for an industrial multiprocessor flow shop scheduling problem with recirculation
by Bertel, S. & Billaut, J. -C.
- 663-672 Learning curves for processes generating defects requiring reworks
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 673-686 Analyzing cognitive maps to help structure issues or problems
by Eden, Colin
- 687-704 A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval pairwise comparison judgements
by Mikhailov, L.
- 705-728 Strategic technology adoption taking into account future technological improvements: A real options approach
by Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 729-740 Modeling foreign equity control in Sino-foreign joint ventures with neural networks
by Hu, Michael Y. & Zhang, G. Peter & Chen, Haiyang
December 2004, Volume 159, Issue 2
- 265-268 Supply chain management: Theory and applications
by Gunasekaran, A.
- 269-295 Information systems in supply chain integration and management
by Gunasekaran, A. & Ngai, E. W. T.
- 296-317 Dynamic balancing of inventory in supply chains
by Agrawal, Vipul & Chao, Xiuli & Seshadri, Sridhar
- 318-329 Evaluating and selecting e-commerce software and communication systems for a supply chain
by Sarkis, Joseph & Talluri, Srinivas
- 330-347 Coordinating supply chains with competition: Capacity allocation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Mallik, Suman & Harker, Patrick T.
- 348-363 Operational and financial effectiveness of e-collaboration tools in supply chain integration
by Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Bianchi, Carmine & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 364-378 Optimal procurement decisions in the presence of total quantity discounts and alternative product recipes
by Crama, Y. & Pascual J., R. & Torres, A.
- 379-392 Agile supply chain capabilities: Determinants of competitive objectives
by Yusuf, Y. Y. & Gunasekaran, A. & Adeleye, E. O. & Sivayoganathan, K.
- 393-405 Evaluating the integration of supply chain information systems: A case study
by Themistocleous, Marinos & Irani, Zahir & Love, Peter E. D.
- 406-419 On a replenishment coordination model in an integrated supply chain with one vendor and multiple buyers
by Yao, Ming-Jong & Chiou, Chuang-Chun
- 420-429 The two-machine flowshop total completion time problem: Improved lower bounds and a branch-and-bound algorithm
by Akkan, Can & Karabati, Selcuk
- 430-448 A simulated annealing approach for the circular cutting problem
by Hifi, Mhand & Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Zissimopoulos, Vassilis
- 449-469 Parallel simulation of transfer lines by time segmentation
by Andradottir, Sigrun & Hosseini-Nasab, Mehdi
- 470-475 Note on inventory model with a mixture of back orders and lost sales
by Chu, Peter & Yang, Kuo-Lung & Liang, Shing-Ko & Niu, Thomas
- 476-512 A model for ordinally constructing additive objective functions
by Tangian, Andranik
- 513-527 Hospital ownership and operating efficiency: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chang, Hsihui & Cheng, Mei-Ai & Das, Somnath
November 2004, Volume 159, Issue 1
- 1-16 Emerging multiple issue e-auctions
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Koppius, Otto R.
- 17-34 Restricting virtual weights in data envelopment analysis
by Sarrico, C. S. & Dyson, R. G.
- 35-51 A modified augmented Lagrangian method for a class of monotone variational inequalities
by He, Bing-sheng & Yang, Hai & Zhang, Chen-song
- 52-65 Representation and management of MOEA populations based on graphs
by Alberto, I. & Mateo, P. M.
- 66-82 Scheduling flexible flow lines with sequence-dependent setup times
by Kurz, Mary E. & Askin, Ronald G.
- 83-94 A mixed integer formulation for maximal covering by inclined parallelograms
by Younies, Hassan & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 95-109 The effect of foreknowledge of demand in case of a restricted capacity: The single-stage, single-product case
by Wijngaard, J.
- 110-120 A periodic-review inventory model with application to the continuous-review obsolescence problem
by Song, Yuyue & Lau, Hoong Chuin
- 121-131 Response surface methodology's steepest ascent and step size revisited
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & den Hertog, Dick & Angun, Ebru
- 132-144 Optimal age-replacement policy of a system subject to shocks with random lead-time
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chien, Yu-Hung
- 145-165 Multiple asset replacement analysis under variable utilization and stochastic demand
by Hartman, Joseph C.
- 166-180 An empirical comparison of the validity of a neural net based multinomial logit choice model to alternative model specifications
by Hruschka, Harald & Fettes, Werner & Probst, Markus
- 181-195 Set-valued TU-games
by Fernandez, F. R. & Hinojosa, M. A. & Puerto, J.
- 196-206 Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute dominance for deterministic, stochastic and fuzzy decision problems
by Zaras, Kazimierz
- 207-218 Reallocation of paths of ABR services in a multistage interconnection network (MIN)-type ATM switch network
by Choi, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 219-238 Maximal covering code multiplexing access telecommunication networks
by Barbas, Javier & Marin, Angel
- 239-249 DEA Malmquist productivity measure: New insights with an application to computer industry
by Chen, Yao & Iqbal Ali, Agha
- 250-257 Performance evaluation when non-discretionary factors correlate with technical efficiency
by Ruggiero, John
- 258-263 A new rule for minimizing the number of tardy jobs in dynamic flow shops
by Lodree, Emmett & Jang, Wooseung & Klein, Cerry M.
November 2004, Volume 158, Issue 3
- 533-542 Modeling staff scheduling problems. A tutorial
by Blochliger, Ivo
- 543-554 Recyclable waste collection planning--a case study
by Teixeira, Joao & Antunes, Antonio Pais & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho
- 555-569 ATM VP-based network design
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Kyungchul & Park, Sungsoo
- 570-576 The computational complexity of the relative robust shortest path problem with interval data
by Zielinski, Pawel
- 577-594 The scheduling problem of PCBs for multiple non-identical parallel machines
by Van Hop, Nguyen & Nagarur, Nagendra N.
- 595-608 A Branch-and-Bound procedure to minimize total tardiness on one machine with arbitrary release dates
by Baptiste, Philippe & Carlier, Jacques & Jouglet, Antoine
- 609-625 Single period, single product newsvendor model with random supply shock
by Liu, Ke & Li, Jing-An & Lai, Kin Keung
- 626-632 The optimal and heuristic solutions of a distribution network
by Wee, H. M. & Yang, P. C.
- 633-648 Stochastic approach versus multiobjective approach for obtaining efficient solutions in stochastic multiobjective programming problems
by Caballero, Rafael & Cerda, Emilio & del Mar Munoz, Maria & Rey, Lourdes
- 649-661 Statistical performance of a multiclass bulk production queueing system
by Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David
- 662-677 Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences
by Munda, Giuseppe
- 678-696 Stability on multiobjective dynamic programming problems with fuzzy parameters in the objective functions and in the constraints
by Li, Dengfeng & Cheng, Chuntian
- 697-706 Multiple criteria decision making with generalized DEA and an aspiration level method
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Arakawa, M.
- 707-720 Simple and absolute special majorities generated by OWA operators
by Llamazares, Bonifacio
- 721-733 Rank-based modelling of preferences in multi-criteria decision making
by Leskinen, Pekka & Kangas, Annika S. & Kangas, Jyrki
- 734-744 Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid
by Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Lamantia, Fabio & Matarazzo, Benedetto
- 745-754 Interval priorities in AHP by interval regression analysis
by Sugihara, Kazutomi & Ishii, Hiroaki & Tanaka, Hideo
- 755-772 Degree of scale economies and congestion: A unified DEA approach
by Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 773-792 The design of a dynamic allocation mechanism for the federal energy assistance program LIHEAP
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 793-795 A note on the lifted Miller-Tucker-Zemlin subtour elimination constraints for the capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Kara, Imdat & Laporte, Gilbert & Bektas, Tolga
October 2004, Volume 158, Issue 2
- 267-270 Methodological foundations of multi-criteria decision making
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Vetschera, Rudolf
- 271-292 Axiomatic characterization of a general utility function and its particular cases in terms of conjoint measurement and rough-set decision rules
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 293-307 Out of the mist--towards decision-maker-friendly multiple criteria decision making support
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 308-316 Phased multicriteria preference finding
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 317-338 Integration of ordinal and cardinal information in multi-criteria ranking with imperfect compensation
by Hinloopen, Edwin & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 339-350 Preference and veto thresholds in multicriteria analysis based on stochastic dominance
by Nowak, Maciej
- 351-361 A method for dealing with inconsistencies in pairwise comparisons
by Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos
- 362-377 Equitable aggregations and multiple criteria analysis
by Kostreva, Michael M. & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam
- 378-389 A multicriteria classification approach based on pairwise comparisons
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 390-398 Towards multicriteria clustering: An extension of the k-means algorithm
by De Smet, Yves & Montano Guzman, Linett
- 399-408 Multi-criteria minimum cost spanning tree games
by Fernandez, Francisco R. & Hinojosa, Miguel A. & Puerto, Justo
- 409-417 Unified approaches for solvable and unsolvable linear complementarity problems
by Kostreva, M. M. & Yang, X. Q.
- 418-433 On the computational efficiency of multiple objective metaheuristics. The knapsack problem case study
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej
- 434-443 Some constrained partitioning problems and majorization
by Dahl, Geir & Flatberg, Truls
- 444-455 Exponential smoothing models: Means and variances for lead-time demand
by Snyder, Ralph D. & Koehler, Anne B. & Hyndman, Rob J. & Ord, J. Keith
- 456-469 A multi-product continuous review inventory system with stochastic demand, backorders, and a budget constraint
by Ghalebsaz-Jeddi, Babak & Shultes, Bruce C. & Haji, Rasoul
- 470-487 Machine scheduling with job delivery coordination
by Chang, Yung-Chia & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 488-505 Optimal reorder point inventory models with variable lead time and backorder discount considerations
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Lo, Ming-Cheng & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng
- 506-517 k-Sided permutation games and multiprices of equilibrium
by Auriol, N. & Marchi, E.
- 518-524 Estimating the city-block two-dimensional scaling model with simulated annealing
by Leung, Pui Lam & Lau, Kin-nam
- 525-528 A note on the single machine serial batching scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with identical processing times
by Yuan, J. J. & Yang, A. F. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 529-532 A note on Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers
by Hong, Dug Hun
October 2004, Volume 158, Issue 1
- 1-19 Minimax programming under (p,r)-invexity
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 20-33 Non-discretionary and discretionary factors and scale in data envelopment analysis
by Syrjanen, Mikko J.
- 34-45 Incorporating kin selection in simulated annealing algorithm and its performance evaluation
by Singh, Kumar Ashutosh & Mukherjee, Atreya & Tiwari, M. K.
- 46-55 A method for finding the set of non-dominated vectors for multiple objective integer linear programs
by Sylva, John & Crema, Alejandro
- 56-71 Stronger K-tree relaxations for the vehicle routing problem
by Martinhon, Carlos & Lucena, Abilio & Maculan, Nelson
- 72-88 Production and inter-facility transportation scheduling for a process industry
by de Matta, Renato & Miller, Tan
- 89-102 Production scheduling in a flexible manufacturing system under random demand
by Sharafali, Moosa & Co, Henry C. & Goh, Mark
- 103-123 Supply chain modelling of forest fuel
by Gunnarsson, Helene & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Lundgren, Jan T.
- 124-145 Using neural networks and cognitive mapping in scenario analysis: The case of Turkey's inflation dynamics
by Onsel Sahin, Sule & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc
- 146-172 Scenario networks to align and specify strategic information systems: A case-based study
by Powell, John & Powell, Philip
- 173-182 Determining the optimal direct mailing frequency
by Piersma, Nanda & Jonker, Jedid-Jah
- 183-193 Designing robust emergency medical service via stochastic programming
by Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M. E. & Conforti, D.
- 194-217 Interactive multiobjective agro-ecological land use planning: The Bungoma region in Kenya
by Agrell, Per J. & Stam, Antonie & Fischer, Gunther W.
- 218-228 Application of fuzzy optimization to diet problems in Argentinean farms
by Cadenas, Jose M. & Pelta, David A. & Pelta, Hector R. & Verdegay, Jose L.
- 229-242 A new foundation for the mean-variance analysis
by Liu, Liping
- 243-261 Emissions trading and technology deployment in an energy-systems "bottom-up" model with technology learning
by Barreto, Leonardo & Kypreos, Socrates
- 262-265 A note on two direct methods in linear programming
by Li, Wei
September 2004, Volume 157, Issue 3
- 527-539 The sagitta method for solving linear programs
by Santos-Palomo, Angel
- 540-551 Multicomponent efficiency measurement and core business identification in multiplant firms: A DEA model
by Cook, Wade D. & Green, Rodney H.
- 552-564 A tabu search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem
by Brandao, Jose
- 565-575 An exact method based on Lagrangian decomposition for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Soutif, Eric
- 576-591 A simple tabu search for warehouse location
by Michel, Laurent & Van Hentenryck, Pascal
- 592-606 Ant colony optimization algorithm to the inter-cell layout problem in cellular manufacturing
by Solimanpur, M. & Vrat, P. & Shankar, R.
- 607-619 On the open-shop problem with preemption and minimizing the average completion time
by Brasel, Heidemarie & Hennes, Holger
- 620-642 Batching decisions for assembly production systems
by Kovalyov, M. Y. & Potts, C. N. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 643-657 Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study
by Al-Najjar, Basim & Alsyouf, Imad
- 658-670 A study of defuzzification with experts' knowledge for deteriorating repairable systems
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chang, Chi-Chang
- 671-687 Integrating design and production planning considerations in multi-bay manufacturing facility layout
by Castillo, Ignacio & Peters, Brett A.
- 688-703 Effective information horizon length in measuring off-line performance of stochastic dynamic systems
by Herbon, Avi & Khmelnitsky, Eugene & Maimon, Oded
- 704-715 Evaluating project completion times when activity times are Weibull distributed
by Abdelkader, Yousry H.
- 716-735 Redundancy optimization problems with uncertainty of combining randomness and fuzziness
by Zhao, Ruiqing & Liu, Baoding
- 736-745 The heavy-traffic bottleneck phenomenon under splitting and superposition
by Kim, Sunkyo
- 746-758 Tabu search algorithms for water network optimization
by da Conceicao Cunha, Maria & Ribeiro, Luisa
- 759-774 The effect of information streams on capital budgeting decisions
by Thijssen, Jacco J. J. & Huisman, Kuno J. M. & Kort, Peter M.
- 775-783 Time restrictions in natural resource management: A dynamic and stochastic analysis
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 784-790 Scheduling with tool changes to minimize total completion time: Basic results and SPT performance
by Akturk, M. Selim & Ghosh, Jay B. & Gunes, Evrim D.
September 2004, Volume 157, Issue 2
- 267-285 Local base station assignment with time intervals in mobile computing environments
by Tayi, Giri K. & Rosenkrantz, Daniel J. & Ravi, S. S.
- 286-295 Two-machine flow shop scheduling with two criteria: Maximum earliness and makespan
by Toktas, Berkin & Azizoglu, Meral & Koksalan, Suna Kondakci
- 296-306 Simultaneous minimization of total completion time and total deviation of job completion times
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 307-321 Development and analysis of cost-based dispatching rules for job shop scheduling
by Jayamohan, M. S. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 322-331 Solving the k-cardinality assignment problem by transformation
by Volgenant, A.
- 332-343 Improving activity-based costing heuristics by higher-level cost drivers
by Homburg, Carsten
- 344-356 Two-warehouse inventory models for deteriorating items with shortages under inflation
by Yang, Hui-Ling
- 357-371 A production-inventory model for a deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages
by Sana, S. & Goyal, S. K. & Chaudhuri, K. S.
- 372-388 A game-theoretical cooperative mechanism design for a two-echelon decentralized supply chain
by Wang, Hongwei & Guo, Min & Efstathiou, Janet
- 389-397 Pricing strategy for deteriorating items using quantity discount when demand is price sensitive
by Yang, P. C.
- 398-408 The analytic hierarchy process and multiobjective 0-1 faculty course assignment
by Ozdemir, Mujgan S. & Gasimov, Rafail N.
- 409-428 Redistribution of university budgets with respect to the status quo
by Tangian, Andranik
- 429-438 Parametric nonlinear programming for analyzing fuzzy queues with finite capacity
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 439-448 Mining classification rules using rough sets and neural networks
by Li, Renpu & Wang, Zheng-ou