European Journal of Operational Research
2001, Volume 131, Issue 2
- 293-301 Using intelligent agents for pro-active, real-time urban intersection control
by Roozemond, Danko A.
- 302-308 A dynamic route guidance system based on real traffic data
by Wahle, J. & Annen, O. & Schuster, Ch. & Neubert, L. & Schreckenberg, M.
- 309-323 Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands
by Chen, Frank Y. & Krass, Dmitry
- 324-351 Extended DEA-Discriminant Analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 352-374 Time-varying minimum cost flow problems
by Cai, X. & Sha, D. & Wong, C. K.
- 375-388 A spreadsheet modeling approach to the Holt-Winters optimal forecasting
by Segura, J. V. & Vercher, E.
- 389-399 Local design vs. global design: A strategic business choice
by Mallick, Debasish N. & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 400-416 A set packing model for the ground holding problem in congested networks
by Rossi, Fabrizio & Smriglio, Stefano
- 417-439 Two direct methods in linear programming
by Stojkovic, Nebojsa V. & Stanimirovic, Predrag S.
- 440-458 Chance-constrained programming in activity networks: A critical evaluation
by Elmaghraby, Salah E. & Soewandi, Hanijanto & Yao, Ming-Jong
2001, Volume 131, Issue 1
- 1-15 Fuzzy programming and profit and cost allocation for a production and transportation problem
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Uemura, Yoshio
- 16-30 The BMAP/SM/1 retrial queue with controllable operation modes
by Choi, B. D. & Chung, Y. H. & Dudin, Alexander N.
- 31-61 Rule and utility based evidential reasoning approach for multiattribute decision analysis under uncertainties
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 62-77 Analysis of the potential for spatial redistribution of freight using mathematical programming
by Vanek, Francis M.
- 78-94 A total standard WIP estimation method for wafer fabrication
by Lin, Yu-Hsin & Lee, Ching-En
- 95-106 Scheduling in a two-machine flowshop with batch processing machine(s) for earliness/tardiness measure under a common due date
by Sung, C. S. & Min, J. I.
- 107-118 An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space
by Yang, Ming-Hsien
- 119-131 A Lagrangian relaxation approach to the edge-weighted clique problem
by Hunting, Marcel & Faigle, Ulrich & Kern, Walter
- 132-142 Estimating non-convex production sets - imposing convex input sets and output sets in data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry
- 143-161 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the container loading problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Gehring, Hermann
- 162-170 Axiomatic characterizations of the CEA solution for rationing problems
by Lahiri, Somdeb
- 171-187 Scheduling tasks on moving executors to minimise the maximum lateness
by Jozefczyk, Jerzy
- 188-207 Bicriteria sequencing methods for the mixed-model assembly line in just-in-time production systems
by Korkmazel, Tugrul & Meral, Sedef
- 208-223 Timely inspection and deterrence
by John Canty, Morton & Rothenstein, Daniel & Avenhaus, Rudolf
- 224-227 On the polynomial mixed 0-1 fractional programming problems
by Chang, Ching-Ter
2001, Volume 130, Issue 3
- 449-467 Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications
by Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 468-485 Cash management in a randomly varying environment
by Hinderer, K. & Waldmann, K. -H.
- 486-497 A reduction result for location problems with polyhedral barriers
by Klamroth, K.
- 498-509 A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Tone, Kaoru
- 510-518 On the collection depots location problem
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 519-538 The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain
by van Donselaar, Karel & Rock Kopczak, Laura & Wouters, Marc
- 539-558 Structuring product development processes
by Ahmadi, Reza & Roemer, Thomas A. & Wang, Robert H.
- 559-575 A computational study with a new algorithm for the three-machine permutation flow-shop problem with release times
by Cheng, Jinliang & Steiner, George & Stephenson, Paul
- 576-587 Comparison of three multicriteria methods to predict known outcomes
by Olson, David L.
- 588-611 Measures of grouping efficiency in cellular manufacturing systems
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 612-622 Benefits of co-operation in a production distribution environment
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 623-637 A general model for automated business diagnosis
by Feelders, A. J. & Daniels, H. A. M.
- 638-652 Minmax earliness-tardiness costs with unit processing time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Shadmon, Michal
- 653-664 Using fuzzy integral for evaluating subjectively perceived travel costs in a traffic assignment model
by Chen, Yuh-Wen & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 665-678 On the maximum number of feasible ranking sequences in multi-criteria decision making problems
by Triantaphyllou, Evangelos & Shu, Bo
2001, Volume 130, Issue 2
- 231-232 Editorial
by Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis
- 233-245 Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience
by Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis
- 246-262 Comparative analysis of UTA multicriteria methods
by Beuthe, Michel & Scannella, Giuseppe
- 263-275 Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results
by Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph.
- 276-304 Constructing a monotonic quadratic objective function in n variables from a few two-dimensional indifferences
by Tangian, Andranik
- 305-314 Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute stochastic dominance for determinist and stochastic evaluation problems
by Zaras, Kazimierz
- 315-331 Multicriteria analysis in agricultural marketing: The case of French olive oil market
by Siskos, Y. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Baourakis, G.
- 332-346 Project evaluation and selection in a network of collaboration: A consensual disaggregation multi-criterion approach
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama & Cinar, Unver
- 347-360 Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector
by Mihelis, G. & Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y. & Politis, Y. & Malandrakis, Y.
- 361-374 A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul
by Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit
- 375-387 Multicriteria job evaluation for large organizations
by Spyridakos, A. & Siskos, Y. & Yannacopoulos, D. & Skouris, A.
- 388-401 Conflict dissolution in the public sector: A case-study
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Nunes da Silva, Fernando & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 402-413 A preference disaggregation decision support system for financial classification problems
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 414-429 MCDA and preference disaggregation in group decision support systems
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Samaras, Andreas P.
- 430-436 The fuzzy p-median problem: A global analysis of the solutions
by Canos, M. J. & Ivorra, C. & Liern, V.
- 437-448 The use of Bayesian forecasting to make process adjustments during transitions
by Nembhard, Harriet Black & Nembhard, David A.
2001, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 1-19 An easy way to teach interior-point methods
by Terlaky, Tamas
- 20-28 Leximin optimality and fuzzy set-theoretic operations
by Dubois, Didier & Fortemps, Philippe & Pirlot, Marc & Prade, Henri
- 29-53 Representation of consistent recursive rules
by del Amo, A. & Montero, J. & Molina, E.
- 54-69 Searching for joint gains in multi-party negotiations
by Ehtamo, Harri & Kettunen, Eero & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 70-82 Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach
by Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard
- 83-89 The effect of vertical integration on consumer price in the presence of inventory costs
by Reyniers, Diane J.
- 90-98 NP-hardness of compact scheduling in simplified open and flow shops
by Giaro, Krzysztof
- 99-110 A dual control problem and application to marketing
by Fruchter, Gila E.
- 111-120 Redistribution of funds for teaching and research among universities: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia
by Fandel, Gunter & Gal, Tomas
- 121-132 Value efficiency analysis of academic research
by Korhonen, Pekka & Tainio, Risto & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 133-146 Optimal cropping patterns under water deficits
by Haouari, Mohamed & Azaiez, Mohamed N.
- 147-155 Approximate solutions to the turbine balancing problem
by Pitsoulis, Leonidas S. & Pardalos, Panos M. & Hearn, Donald W.
- 156-168 Strategic gaming in electric power markets
by Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Wu, D. -J. & Fernando, Chitru S.
- 169-189 Human resource planning in knowledge-intensive operations: A model for learning with stochastic turnover
by Bordoloi, Sanjeev K. & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 190-201 On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing
by Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique
- 202-213 Implementation of a university course and examination timetabling system
by Dimopoulou, M. & Miliotis, P.
- 214-222 Fitting rectilinear polygonal curves to a set of points in the plane
by Diaz-Banez, J. M. & Mesa, J. A.
- 223-230 Ethical issues in modeling: Some reflections
by Kleijnen, J. P. C.
2001, Volume 129, Issue 3
- 461-470 Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches
by Plastria, Frank
- 471-480 Budgeting with bounded multiple-choice constraints
by Pisinger, David
- 481-495 Capacitated facility location/network design problems
by Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S.
- 496-517 A sales forecasting system based on fuzzy neural network with initial weights generated by genetic algorithm
by Kuo, R. J.
- 518-538 A time-integrated Richardson model
by Pentek, A. & Kadtke, J. B. & Sulcoski, M. F. & Miller, L. D.
- 539-554 The two-group heuristic to solve the multi-product, economic lot sizing and scheduling problem in flow shops
by Ouenniche, Jamal & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 555-568 Construction heuristics for the asymmetric TSP
by Glover, Fred & Gutin, Gregory & Yeo, Anders & Zverovich, Alexey
- 569-585 On the convergence of multiattribute weighting methods
by Poyhonen, Mari & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 586-595 Generation of efficient frontiers in multi-objective optimization problems by generalized data envelopment analysis
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T. & Arakawa, M.
- 596-618 A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games
by Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 619-626 Controlling multi-reservoir systems
by Archibald, T. W. & Buchanan, C. S. & Thomas, L. C. & McKinnon, K. I. M.
- 627-649 Towards a conceptual structure for evaluating policy analytic activities
by Thissen, Wil A. H. & Twaalfhoven, Patricia G. J.
- 650-662 Optimizing the system of virtual paths by tabu search
by Shyur, Ching-Chir & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 663-682 A general model for consecutive-k-out-of-n: F repairable system with exponential distribution and (k-1)-step Markov dependence
by Lam, Yeh & Ng, Hon Keung Tony
- 683-688 Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers
by Lee, Hong Tau
2001, Volume 129, Issue 2
- 231-234 Special millennium issue of the EJOR: A global view of industrial logistics
by Barros, Lilian L. & Riley, Michael & Brown, David
- 235-241 Multicriteria decision making on maintenance: Spares and contracts planning
by Teixeira de Almeida, Adiel
- 242-251 A combinatorial approach to level of repair analysis
by Barros, Lilian & Riley, Michael
- 252-258 Selective maintenance for support equipment involving multiple maintenance actions
by Richard Cassady, C. & Paul Murdock, W. & Pohl, Edward A.
- 259-270 On the optimization of supply chain networking decisions
by Lakhal, Salem & Martel, Alain & Kettani, Ossama & Oral, Muhittin
- 271-276 Analysis of supplier buyer relationships using resource constrained project scheduling strategies
by Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Wasti, S. Nazli
- 277-286 Coordinating supply chain inventories through common replenishment epochs
by Viswanathan, S. & Piplani, Rajesh
- 287-298 A continuous model for production-distribution system design
by Dasci, Abdullah & Verter, Vedat
- 299-310 Impacts of inventory shortage policies on transportation requirements in two-stage distribution systems
by Geunes, Joseph & Zeng, Amy Z.
- 311-316 Heuristics for assessing emergency transshipments
by Evers, Philip T.
- 317-325 An extended enterprise planning methodology for the discrete manufacturing industry
by Frederix, Florent
- 326-336 Workload balancing and loop layout in the design of a flexible manufacturing system
by Potts, C. N. & Whitehead, J. D.
- 337-345 Competition in a deregulated air transportation market
by Adler, Nicole
- 346-354 A neural network model for enhanced operation of midblock signalled pedestrian crossings
by Lyons, Glenn & Hunt, John & McLeod, Fraser
- 355-361 Iron ore production scheduling to improve product quality
by Everett, J. E.
- 362-371 Inventory, transportation, service quality and the location of distribution centers
by Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A.
- 372-385 Multiperson decision-making based on multiplicative preference relations
by Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Chiclana, F.
- 386-413 On computational methods for solutions of multiobjective linear production programming games
by Nishizaki, Ichiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 414-433 Firms' R&D decisions under incomplete information
by Grishagin, V. A. & Sergeyev, Ya. D. & Silipo, D. B.
- 434-442 Efficiency measurement in the stochastic frontier model
by Ondrich, Jan & Ruggiero, John
- 443-455 Super-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis
by Zhu, Joe
- 456-459 Technical note on the paper "An empirical study of a new metaheuristic for the traveling salesman problem" (by Shigeru Tsubakitani, James R. Evans, European Journal of Operational Research 104 (1998) 113-128)
by Rego, Cesar
2001, Volume 129, Issue 1
- 1-47 Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 48-64 Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited
by Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi
- 65-86 Fuzzy linear programming based on statistical confidence interval and interval-valued fuzzy set
by Chiang, Jershan
- 87-94 Scheduling with target start times
by Hoogeveen, J. A. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 95-104 Minimizing mean squared deviation of completion times with maximum tardiness constraint
by Seo, Jong Hwa & Kim, Chae-Bogk & Lee, Dong Hoon
- 105-115 Heuristics for determining economic processing rates in a flexible manufacturing system
by Sodhi, Manbir S. & Lamond, Bernard F. & Gautier, Antoine & Noel, Martin
- 116-133 Cooperative dispatching - exploiting the flexibility of an FMS by means of incremental optimization
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Morito, Susumu
- 134-158 A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation
by Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 159-185 Technology acquisition with technological progress: effects of expectations, rivalry and uncertainty
by Rahman, Atiqur & Loulou, Richard
- 186-208 Assortment planning in fashion retailing: methodology, application and analysis
by Rajaram, Kumar
- 209-223 Basket problems in margin calculation: Modelling and algorithms
by Fiterman, Alexander E. & Timkovsky, Vadim G.
- 224-229 A note on scheduling flowshops with flexible stage ordering
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2001, Volume 128, Issue 3
- 459-478 Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory
by Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis
- 479-498 A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps
by Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 499-508 Aggregation of analytic hierarchy process models based on similarities in decision makers' preferences
by Bolloju, N.
- 509-531 A study of simple rules for subcontracting in make-to-order manufacturing
by Bertrand, J. W. M. & Sridharan, V.
- 532-544 The categorical data analysis approach for ratio model of pairwise comparisons
by Basak, Indrani
- 545-557 Vehicle dispatching system based on Taguchi-tuned fuzzy rules
by Tan, K. K. & Tang, K. Z.
- 558-569 Modeling and algorithmic development of a staff scheduling problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Aggarwal, Sanjay
- 570-586 A derivative algorithm for inexact quadratic program - application to environmental decision-making under uncertainty
by Chen, M. J. & Huang, G. H.
- 587-596 Using objective values to start multiple objective linear programming algorithms
by Arbel, Ami & Korhonen, Pekka
- 597-610 Evaluating focused factory benefits with queuing theory
by Souza, Gilvan C. & Wagner, Harvey M. & Whybark, D. Clay
- 611-624 A queueing model with dependence between service and interarrival times
by Boxma, O. J. & Perry, D.
- 625-638 The multi-hour service system design problem
by Amiri, Ali
- 639-646 A new resolution method for the parametric linear complementarity problem
by Gailly, B. & Installe, M. & Smeers, Y.
- 647-663 Switching regression analysis by fuzzy adaptive network
by Cheng, Chi-Bin & Lee, E. Stanley
- 664-673 On the directional bias of the lbp-norm
by Uster, Halit & Love, Robert F.
- 674-678 An algorithm for a selection procedure
by Maleki, H. R.
- 679-688 A note on the paper "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models and methods" by Brucker et al
by Herroelen, Willy & Demeulemeester, Erik & De Reyck, Bert
2001, Volume 128, Issue 2
- 227-230 Methodology for handling complex societal problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 231-232 Introduction to the field of methodology for handling complex societal problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 233-244 Critical systems thinking and practice
by Jackson, Mike C.
- 245-257 Local systemic intervention
by Flood, Robert L.
- 258-265 The process of problem-formulation
by Bowen, Ken
- 266-281 Compram, a method for handling complex societal problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 282-289 Adaptive policies, policy analysis, and policy-making
by Walker, Warren E. & Rahman, S. Adnan & Cave, Jonathan
- 290-299 A methodology for conducting interdisciplinary social research
by van Dijkum, Cor
- 300-310 Methodology for participatory policy analysis
by Geurts, Jac. L. A. & Joldersma, Cisca
- 311-321 Social impact assessment
by Becker, Henk A.
- 322-337 Interactive policy-making - a model of management for public works
by Driessen, Peter P. J. & Glasbergen, Pieter & Verdaas, Co
- 338-350 Visual-interactive decision modeling (VIDEMO) in policy management: Bridging the gap between analytic and conceptual decision modeling
by Beroggi, Giampiero E. G.
- 351-363 DEMO: Towards a discipline of organisation engineering
by Dietz, Jan L. G.
- 364-384 In search of valid results in a complex economic environment: The potential of meta-analysis and value transfer
by Bal, Frans & Nijkamp, Peter
- 385-401 New advances in spatial network modelling: Towards evolutionary algorithms
by Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Sabella, Enrico
- 402-417 A general theory on spectral properties of state-homogeneous finite-state quasi-birth-death processes
by Fadiloglu, Mehmet Murat & Yeralan, Sencer
- 418-434 Strategic financial management in a multinational financial conglomerate: A multiple goal stochastic programming approach
by Korhonen, Antti
- 435-446 Minimax and symmetric duality for nonlinear multiobjective mixed integer programming
by Kim, Do Sang & Song, Young Ran
- 447-458 Solving large single allocation p-hub problems with two or three hubs
by Ebery, Jamie
2001, Volume 128, Issue 1
- 1-13 Innovative research in OR/MS?
by Pidd, Michael & Dunning-Lewis, Paul
- 14-33 Routing trains through a railway station based on a node packing model
by Zwaneveld, Peter J. & Kroon, Leo G. & van Hoesel, Stan P. M.
- 34-57 An empirical investigation of meta-heuristic and heuristic algorithms for a 2D packing problem
by Hopper, E. & Turton, B. C. H.
- 58-73 A pruning heuristic for use with multisource product design
by Tarasewich, Peter & McMullen, Patrick R.
- 74-97 Stack-up algorithms for palletizing at delivery industry
by Rethmann, J. & Wanke, E.
- 98-118 Using competence sets to analyze the consumer decision problem
by Chen, Ting-Yu
- 119-128 Machine scheduling with a rate-modifying activity
by Lee, C. -Y. & Leon, V. J.
- 129-146 A heuristic for single machine scheduling with early and tardy costs
by Mazzini, Renata & Armentano, Vinicius A.
- 147-158 Local search algorithms for the multiprocessor flow shop scheduling problem
by Negenman, Ebbe G.
- 159-174 Two-stage open shop scheduling with a bottleneck machine
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 175-184 A genetic algorithm of determining cycle time for printed circuit board assembly lines
by Ji, P. & Sze, M. T. & Lee, W. B.
- 185-191 The influence of perceived stock value price histories in the mean-variance-instability model
by Atkinson, C. & Alvarez, M. J.
- 192-205 Optimal internal pricing and capacity planning for service facility with finite buffer
by Sumita, Ushio & Masuda, Yasushi & Yamakawa, Shigetaka
- 206-212 Data envelopment analysis with resource constraints: An alternative model with non-discretionary factors
by Maital, Shlomo & Vaninsky, Alexander
- 213-226 A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising
by Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang
2000, Volume 127, Issue 3
- 467-482 Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality
by Arondel, Cecile & Girardin, Philippe
- 483-506 Decentralized inventory control in a two-level distribution system
by Andersson, Jonas & Marklund, Johan
- 507-518 Second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity
by Mishra, S. K.
- 519-524 The core of a repeated n-person cooperative game
by Oviedo, Jorge
- 525-536 Network distance characteristics that affect computational effort in p-median location problems
by Schilling, D. A. & Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S.
- 537-545 An optimal procurement policy for items with an inventory level-dependent demand rate and fixed lifetime
by Hwang, Hark & Hahn, Kyu Hun
- 546-564 Scheduling two machines that require multiple types of maintenance, for a single operation
by Rabinowitz, Gadi & Goren, Shai & Mehrez, Abraham
- 565-573 Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout
by Gademann, A. J. R. M. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 574-593 Efficient lot-sizing under a differential transportation cost structure for serially distributed warehouses
by Vroblefski, Mark & Ramesh, R. & Zionts, Stanley
- 594-610 An object relational approach for the design of decision support systems
by Srinivasan, Ananth & Sundaram, David
- 611-618 Further discussion on linear production functions and DEA
by Zhu, Joe
- 619-638 Bidirectional planning: improving priority rule-based heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects
by Klein, Robert
2000, Volume 127, Issue 2
- 217-219 Sixth International Workshop on Project Management and Scheduling
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Karabati, Selcuk
- 220-238 On criticality and sensitivity in activity networks
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 239-251 Improving project cost estimation by taking into account managerial flexibility
by Jorgensen, Trond & Wallace, Stein W.
- 252-261 Optimal timing of project control points
by Raz, Tzvi & Erel, Erdal
- 262-278 An equitable approach to the payment scheduling problem in project management
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Cebelli, Serkan
- 279-296 The impact of resource flexibility and staffing decisions on cellular and departmental shop performance
by Jensen, John B.
- 297-316 A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes
by Artigues, Christian & Roubellat, Francois
- 317-331 The disjunctive graph machine representation of the job shop scheduling problem
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata
- 332-343 On Not-First/Not-Last conditions in disjunctive scheduling
by Torres, Philippe & Lopez, Pierre
- 344-354 Using intelligent backtracking to improve branch-and-bound methods: An application to Open-Shop problems
by Gueret, Christelle & Jussien, Narendra & Prins, Christian
- 355-362 A linear programming and constraint propagation-based lower bound for the RCPSP
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 363-382 A new LP-based lower bound for the cumulative scheduling problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Neron, Emmanuel
- 383-393 A cutting plane algorithm for a single machine scheduling problem
by Soric, Kristina
- 394-407 Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Hartmann, Sonke & Kolisch, Rainer