Multistage optimization of option portfolio using higher order coherent risk measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- PAVLO A. Krokhmal, 2007. "Higher moment coherent risk measures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 373-387.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2011. "Optimizing international portfolios with options and forwards," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3188-3201.
- Olivier Ledoit & Pedro Santa-Clara & Michael Wolf, 2003.
"Flexible Multivariate GARCH Modeling with an Application to International Stock Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 735-747, August.
- Ledoit, Olivier & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Wolf, Michael, 1999. "Flexible Multivariate GARCH Modeling With an Application to International Stock Markets," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt93s6p8gb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Olivier Ledoit & Pedro Santa Clara & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Flexible multivariate GARCH modeling with an application to international stock markets," Economics Working Papers 578, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Bion-Nadal, Jocelyne, 2009. "Time consistent dynamic risk processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 633-654, February.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
- Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel, 2011. "Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 410-424, April.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Patrick Cheridito & Tianhui Li, 2009. "Risk Measures On Orlicz Hearts," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 189-214.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0559-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borodin, Valeria & Bourtembourg, Jean & Hnaien, Faicel & Labadie, Nacima, 2015. "A multi-step rolled forward chance-constrained model and a proactive dynamic approach for the wheat crop quality control problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 631-640.
- Adcock, C.J., 2014. "Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 392-401.
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent risk measures; Duality; Average value-at-risk; Monte Carlo simulation; Kusuoka measure; Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:227:y:2013:i:1:p:190-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.