Risk-adjusted probability measures in portfolio optimization with coherent measures of risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Robert J. Vanderbei, 2003. "Frontiers of Stochastically Nondominated Portfolios," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1287-1297, July.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael, 2016. "Inverse portfolio problem with coherent risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 740-750.
- Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 2011. "Optimizing international portfolios with options and forwards," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3188-3201.
- Xue, Jing-Hao & Titterington, D. Michael, 2011. "The p-folded cumulative distribution function and the mean absolute deviation from the p-quantile," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1179-1182, August.
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Gatti, Stefano, 2013. "Risk analysis with contractual default. Does covenant breach matter?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 431-443.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2013-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2011. "Stable solutions for optimal reinsurance problems involving risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 796-804, November.
- Heras, Antonio & Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz, 2010. "Stability of the optimal reinsurance with respect to the risk measure," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb100201, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej, 2012. "Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 448-455.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:280-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Włodzimierz Ogryczak & Tomasz Śliwiński, 2011. "On solving the dual for portfolio selection by optimizing Conditional Value at Risk," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 591-595, December.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel, 2010. "CAPM and APT-like models with risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1166-1174, June.
- Akhter Mohiuddin Rather, 2012. "Portfolio selection using mean-risk model and mean-risk diversification model," International Journal of Operational Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3), pages 324-342.
- Bigi, Giancarlo & Castellani, Marco & Pappalardo, Massimo & Passacantando, Mauro, 2013. "Existence and solution methods for equilibria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 1-11.
- Collado, Ricardo & Meisel, Stephan & Priekule, Laura, 2017. "Risk-averse stochastic path detection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(1), pages 195-211.
- Jareño, Francisco & Navarro, Eliseo, 2010. "Stock interest rate risk and inflation shocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 337-348, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:1:p:193-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.