Frontiers of Stochastically Nondominated Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xue, Jing-Hao & Titterington, D. Michael, 2011. "The p-folded cumulative distribution function and the mean absolute deviation from the p-quantile," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 1179-1182, August.
- Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E., 2010. "Large-scale MV efficient frontier computation via a procedure of parametric quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 581-588, August.
- Heufer, Jan, 2014. "Nonparametric comparative revealed risk aversion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 569-616.
- Gilbert W. Bassett, 2004.
"Pessimistic Portfolio Allocation and Choquet Expected Utility,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(4), pages 477-492.
- Gilbert W. Bassett Jr Bassett & Roger Koenker & Gregory Kordas, 2004. "Pessimistic portfolio allocation and Choquet expected utility," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Li, Xiaoming, 2008. "Demand evolution in stochastic inventory systems: Riskiness increase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 182-189, December.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2007. "Asset allocation by penalized least squares," Working Paper Series 723, European Central Bank.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2010.
"How does beta explain stochastic dominance efficiency?,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 431-444, November.
- Haim Shalit & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2008. "How Does Beta Explain Stochastic Dominance Efficiency?," Working Papers 0813, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej, 2012. "Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 448-455.
- Victor Lebreton, 2007. "Le trading algorithmique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00332823, HAL.
- Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester, 2008. "Data envelopment analysis of mutual funds based on second-order stochastic dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 230-244, August.
- Miller, Naomi & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2008. "Risk-adjusted probability measures in portfolio optimization with coherent measures of risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 193-206, November.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:254:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2447-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2006.
"Portfolio optimization with stochastic dominance constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 433-451, February.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Portfolio Optimization With Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Finance 0402016, EconWPA, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Bruni, Renato & Cesarone, Francesco & Scozzari, Andrea & Tardella, Fabio, 2017. "On exact and approximate stochastic dominance strategies for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 322-329.
- Rustam Ibragimov, 2004. "Shifting paradigms: on the robustness of economic models to heavy-tailedness assumptions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 105, Econometric Society.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:675-685 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:71:y:2003:i:4:p:1287-1297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.