On solving the dual for portfolio selection by optimizing Conditional Value at Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2009. "On the effectiveness of scenario generation techniques in single-period portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 500-511, January.
- Alexandra Künzi-Bay & János Mayer, 2006. "Computational aspects of minimizing conditional value-at-risk," Computational Management Science, Springer, pages 3-27.
- Renata Mansini & Włodzimierz Ogryczak & M. Speranza, 2007. "Conditional value at risk and related linear programming models for portfolio optimization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 227-256, July.
- Miller, Naomi & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2008. "Risk-adjusted probability measures in portfolio optimization with coherent measures of risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 193-206, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alonso-Ayuso, Antonio & Carvallo, Felipe & Escudero, Laureano F. & Guignard, Monique & Pi, Jiaxing & Puranmalka, Raghav & Weintraub, Andrés, 2014. "Medium range optimization of copper extraction planning under uncertainty in future copper prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 711-726.
- Daniel Espinoza & Eduardo Moreno, 2014. "A primal-dual aggregation algorithm for minimizing conditional value-at-risk in linear programs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 617-638.
- Amir Ahmadi-Javid & Malihe Fallah-Tafti, 2017. "Portfolio Optimization with Entropic Value-at-Risk," Papers 1708.05713, arXiv.org.
- Jakobsons Edgars, 2016. "Scenario aggregation method for portfolio expectile optimization," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 33(1-2), pages 51-65, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk measures; Portfolio optimization; Computability; Linear programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:50:y:2011:i:3:p:591-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.