Computational aspects of minimizing conditional value-at-risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pu Huang & Dharmashankar Subramanian, 2012. "Iterative estimation maximization for stochastic linear programs with conditional value-at-risk constraints," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 441-458, November.
- Csaba Fábián & Olga Papp & Krisztián Eretnek, 2013. "Implementing the simplex method as a cutting-plane method, with a view to regularization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 343-368, October.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:146:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-010-9676-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Espinoza & Eduardo Moreno, 2014. "A primal-dual aggregation algorithm for minimizing conditional value-at-risk in linear programs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 617-638, December.
- Fábián, Csaba I., 2008. "Handling CVaR objectives and constraints in two-stage stochastic models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 888-911, December.
- Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2014. "Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 518-535.
- Fanwen Meng & Jie Sun & Mark Goh, 2011. "A smoothing sample average approximation method for stochastic optimization problems with CVaR risk measure," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 379-401, October.
- Roman, Diana & Mitra, Gautam & Zverovich, Victor, 2013. "Enhanced indexation based on second-order stochastic dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 273-281.
- Kolos Ágoston, 2012. "CVaR minimization by the SRA algorithm," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(4), pages 623-632, December.
- Ling, Aifan & Sun, Jie & Xiu, Naihua & Yang, Xiaoguang, 2017. "Robust two-stage stochastic linear optimization with risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 215-229.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2279-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuichi Takano & Keisuke Nanjo & Noriyoshi Sukegawa & Shinji Mizuno, 2015. "Cutting plane algorithms for mean-CVaR portfolio optimization with nonconvex transaction costs," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 319-340, April.
- Włodzimierz Ogryczak & Tomasz Śliwiński, 2011. "On solving the dual for portfolio selection by optimizing Conditional Value at Risk," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 591-595, December.
- Amir Ahmadi-Javid & Malihe Fallah-Tafti, 2017. "Portfolio Optimization with Entropic Value-at-Risk," Papers 1708.05713, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:transb:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:55-83 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsConditional value-at-risk; Stochastic programming; Mathematical programming algorithms; Stochastic models; Finance; Portfolio optimization; Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:3:y:2006:i:1:p:3-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.