Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 71-92, May.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Carlo Acerbi & Claudio Nordio & Carlo Sirtori, 2001. "Expected Shortfall as a Tool for Financial Risk Management," Papers cond-mat/0102304, arXiv.org.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alexis Bonnet & Isabelle Nagot, 2005. "Methodology of measuring performance in alternative investment," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Carlo Acerbi, 2001. "Risk Aversion and Coherent Risk Measures: a Spectral Representation Theorem," Papers cond-mat/0107190, arXiv.org.
- Falk, Michael & Guillou, Armelle, 2008. "Peaks-over-threshold stability of multivariate generalized Pareto distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(4), pages 715-734, April.
- Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "Expected shortfall and beyond," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1519-1533, July.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furman, Edward & Landsman, Zinoviy, 2010. "Multivariate Tweedie distributions and some related capital-at-risk analyses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 351-361, April.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:spr:compst:v:69:y:2009:i:3:p:395-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Cherny, 2006. "Weighted V@R and its Properties," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 367-393, September.
- Karma, Otto & Sander, Priit, 2006. "The impact of financial leverage on risk of equity measured by loss-oriented risk measures: An option pricing approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1340-1356, December.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2013.
"“The use of flexible quantile-based measures in risk assessment”,"
IREA Working Papers
201323, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2015. "The use of flexible quantile-based measures in risk assessment," Working Papers 2014-09, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Jaume Belles‐Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2014. "Beyond Value‐at‐Risk: GlueVaR Distortion Risk Measures," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 34(1), pages 121-134, January.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Girard, Stéphane & Stupfler, Gilles, 2018. "Tail expectile process and risk assessment," TSE Working Papers 18-944, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Wächter, Hans Peter & Mazzoni, Thomas, 2013. "Consistent modeling of risk averse behavior with spectral risk measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 487-495.
- Mathieu Bargès & Hélène Cossette & Etienne Marceau, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Working Papers hal-00431265, HAL.
- Boonen, Tim J. & De Waegenaere, Anja & Norde, Henk, 2020.
"A generalization of the Aumann–Shapley value for risk capital allocation problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 282(1), pages 277-287.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "A Generalization of the Aumann-Shapley Value for Risk Capital Allocation Problems," Discussion Paper 2012-091, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Silvana Pesenti & Sebastian Jaimungal, 2020. "Portfolio Optimisation within a Wasserstein Ball," Papers 2012.04500, arXiv.org.
- Belles-Sampera, Jaume & Merigó, José M. & Guillén, Montserrat & Santolino, Miguel, 2013.
"The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 411-420.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & José M. Merigó & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators," IREA Working Papers 201201, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Steven Kou & Xianhua Peng & Chris C. Heyde, 2013. "External Risk Measures and Basel Accords," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 393-417, August.
- Chi, Yichun & Liu, Fangda, 2017. "Optimal insurance design in the presence of exclusion clauses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 185-195.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin & Vöhringer, Clemens, 2007. "Measuring concentration risk for regulatory purposes," Working Papers IF26V4, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:26:y:2002:i:7:p:1505-1518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.