Importance and threat as determining factors for criticality of natural capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deutsch, Lisa & Folke, Carl & Skanberg, Kristian, 2003. "The critical natural capital of ecosystem performance as insurance for human well-being," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 205-217, March.
- Michael C. Farmer & Alan Randall, 1998. "The Rationality of a Safe Minimum Standard," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(3), pages 287-302.
- Moberg, Fredrik & Folke, Carl, 1999. "Ecological goods and services of coral reef ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 215-233, May.
- Bingham, Gail & Bishop, Richard & Brody, Michael & Bromley, Daniel & Clark, Edwin (Toby) & Cooper, William & Costanza, Robert & Hale, Thomas & Hayden, Gregory & Kellert, Stephen, 1995. "Issues in ecosystem valuation: improving information for decision making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 73-90, August.
- Berrens, Robert P. & McKee, Michael & Farmer, Michael C., 1999. "Incorporating distributional considerations in the safe minimum standard approach: endangered species and local impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 461-474, September.
- MacDonald, Daisy V. & Hanley, Nick & Moffatt, Ian, 1999. "Applying the concept of natural capital criticality to regional resource management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 73-87, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groot, R. & Stuip, M. & Finlayson, Max & Davidson, N., 2006. "Valuing wetlands: guidance for valuing the benefits derived from wetland ecosystem services," IWMI Research Reports H039735, International Water Management Institute.
- Paul Ekins, 2014. "Strong sustainability and critical natural capital," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 4, pages 55-71 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Jean-Marc Brayer & Jean Cavailhès & Pierre Curmi & Mohamed Hilal & Marjorie Ubertosi, 2012. "La valeur des attributs naturels des terres agricoles de Côte-d'Or," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Pelenc, Jérôme & Ballet, Jérôme, 2015.
"Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 36-44.
- Jérôme Ballet & Jérôme Pelenc, 2015. "Strong sustainability, critical natural capital and the capability approach," Post-Print hal-01187302, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:82-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvie FERRARI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Sébastien LAVAUD (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012.
"Critical natural capital, ecological resilience and sustainable wetland management: a French case study,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sylvie Ferrari & Sébastien Lavaud & Jean-Christophe Pereau, 2012. "Critical natural capital, ecological resilience and sustainable wetland management: a french case study," Post-Print hal-00799051, HAL.
- Musson, Anne, 2012. "The build-up of local sustainable development politics: A case study of company leaders in France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 75-87.
- Saner, Marc A. & Bordt, Michael, 2016. "Building the consensus: The moral space of earth measurement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 74-81.
- Torben Klarl, 2013.
"Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 861-888, September.
- Torben Klarl, 2010. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Discussion Paper Series 315, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Klarl, Torben, 2011. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48714, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominati, Estelle & Patterson, Murray & Mackay, Alec, 2010. "A framework for classifying and quantifying the natural capital and ecosystem services of soils," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1858-1868, July.
- Brand, Fridolin, 2005. "Ecological resilience and its relevance within a theory of sustainable development," UFZ Reports 03/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Naveen Adusumilli, 2015. "Valuation of Ecosystem Services from Wetlands Mitigation in the United States," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, "undated".
"Sviluppo e ambiente: di alcuni possibili conflitti,"
116/13, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2013. "Sviluppo e ambiente: di alcuni possibili conflitti," wp.comunite 0102, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Pearson, Leonie J. & Kashima, Yoshihisa & Pearson, Craig J., 2012. "Clarifying protected and utilitarian values of critical capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 206-210.
- Rajapaksa, Darshana & Islam, Moinul & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Natural capital depletion: The impact of natural disasters on inclusive growth," MPRA Paper 79277, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Ekins, Paul & Simon, Sandrine, 2003. "An illustrative application of the CRITINC framework to the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 255-275, March.
- Brand, Fridolin, 2009. "Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 605-612, January.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007.
"Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: Concepts and measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 617-626, March.
- Dietz, Simon & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Weak and strong sustainability in the SEEA: concepts and measurement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3058, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:289:y:2014:i:c:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Randall, 2014. "Weak sustainability, conservation and precaution," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 10, pages 160-172 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:44:y:2003:i:2-3:p:187-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.