Synchronized dial-a-ride transportation of disabled passengers at airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cortés, Cristián E. & Matamala, Martín & Contardo, Claudio, 2010. "The pickup and delivery problem with transfers: Formulation and a branch-and-cut solution method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 711-724, February.
- Muller, Laurent Flindt & Spoorendonk, Simon & Pisinger, David, 2012. "A hybrid adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for lot-sizing with setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 614-623.
- Diana, Marco & Dessouky, Maged M., 2004. "A new regret insertion heuristic for solving large-scale dial-a-ride problems with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 539-557, July.
- Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun, 2006. "A fast heuristic for solving a large-scale static dial-a-ride problem under complex constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1117-1139, October.
- Jaw, Jang-Jei & Odoni, Amedeo R. & Psaraftis, Harilaos N. & Wilson, Nigel H. M., 1986. "A heuristic algorithm for the multi-vehicle advance request dial-a-ride problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-257, June.
- Ioachim, Irina & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois & Belanger, Nicolas, 1999. "Fleet assignment and routing with schedule synchronization constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 75-90, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0480-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Zhenzhen & Liu, Mengyang & Lim, Andrew, 2015. "A memetic algorithm for the patient transportation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 60-71.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2525-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaehn, Florian & Neumann, Simone, 2015. "Airplane boarding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 339-359.
- Paquette, Julie & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Pascoal, Marta M.B., 2013. "Combining multicriteria analysis and tabu search for dial-a-ride problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport operations; Transportation planning; PRM; Heuristics; Simulated annealing; Dial-a-ride;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:106-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.