Inventory sharing in integrated network design and inventory optimization with low-demand parts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kutanoglu, Erhan & Mahajan, Mohit, 2009. "An inventory sharing and allocation method for a multi-location service parts logistics network with time-based service levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 728-742, May.
- Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2011. "Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 125-136, April.
- Kranenburg, A.A. & van Houtum, G.J., 2009. "A new partial pooling structure for spare parts networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 908-921, December.
- Maqbool Dada, 1992. "A Two-Echelon Inventory System with Priority Shipments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1140-1153, August.
- Hau L. Lee, 1987. "A Multi-Echelon Inventory Model for Repairable Items with Emergency Lateral Transshipments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1302-1316, October.
- Patrik Alfredsson & Jos Verrijdt, 1999. "Modeling Emergency Supply Flexibility in a Two-Echelon Inventory System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1416-1431, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:958-970 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Logistics; Service parts logistics; Inventory sharing; Network design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:3:p:497-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.