A cost-based importance measure for system components: An extension of the Birnbaum importance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:1:p:74-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borgonovo, E., 2010. "The reliability importance of components and prime implicants in coherent and non-coherent systems including total-order interactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 485-495, August.
- Xiang, Yanping & Levitin, Gregory, 2012. "Combined m-consecutive and k-out-of-n sliding window systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 105-113.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:7:p:775-784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Do Van, Phuc & Barros, Anne & Bérenguer, Christophe, 2010. "From differential to difference importance measures for Markov reliability models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 513-521, August.
- Natvig, Bent, 1979. "A suggestion of a new measure of importance of system components," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 319-330, December.
- Gao, Xueli & Cui, Lirong & Li, Jinlin, 2007. "Analysis for joint importance of components in a coherent system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 282-299, October.
- Barlow, Richard E. & Proschan, Frank, 1975. "Importance of system components and fault tree events," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 153-173, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:168:y:2017:i:c:p:98-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:172:y:2018:i:c:p:118-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:146:y:2016:i:c:p:26-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiaqi Zhang & Li He & Hongwei Lu & Jing Li, 2014. "Importance Analysis of Groundwater Remediation Systems," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(1), pages 115-129, January.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:167:y:2017:i:c:p:49-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Aliee, Hananeh & Glaß, Michael & Teich, Jürgen, 2016. "A new time-independent reliability importance measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 427-442.
- Lu, H.W. & Pan, H.Y. & He, L. & Zhang, J.Q., 2016. "Importance analysis of off-grid wind power generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 999-1007.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:132:y:2014:i:c:p:83-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBirnbaum importance; Structural function; Cost-based importance; Barlow–Proschan importance; Risk-based importance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:189-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.