A cost-based importance measure for system components: An extension of the Birnbaum importance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:1:p:74-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borgonovo, E., 2010. "The reliability importance of components and prime implicants in coherent and non-coherent systems including total-order interactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 485-495, August.
- Xiang, Yanping & Levitin, Gregory, 2012. "Combined m-consecutive and k-out-of-n sliding window systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 105-113.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:7:p:775-784 is not listed on IDEAS
- Do Van, Phuc & Barros, Anne & Bérenguer, Christophe, 2010. "From differential to difference importance measures for Markov reliability models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 513-521, August.
- Natvig, Bent, 1979. "A suggestion of a new measure of importance of system components," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 319-330, December.
- Gao, Xueli & Cui, Lirong & Li, Jinlin, 2007. "Analysis for joint importance of components in a coherent system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 282-299, October.
- Barlow, Richard E. & Proschan, Frank, 1975. "Importance of system components and fault tree events," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 153-173, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:168:y:2017:i:c:p:98-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:146:y:2016:i:c:p:26-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiaqi Zhang & Li He & Hongwei Lu & Jing Li, 2014. "Importance Analysis of Groundwater Remediation Systems," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(1), pages 115-129, January.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:167:y:2017:i:c:p:49-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borgonovo, Emanuele & Aliee, Hananeh & Glaß, Michael & Teich, Jürgen, 2016. "A new time-independent reliability importance measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 427-442.
- Lu, H.W. & Pan, H.Y. & He, L. & Zhang, J.Q., 2016. "Importance analysis of off-grid wind power generation systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 999-1007.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:132:y:2014:i:c:p:83-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBirnbaum importance; Structural function; Cost-based importance; Barlow–Proschan importance; Risk-based importance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:189-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .