Inventory control of supply chains: Mitigating the bullwhip effect by centralized and decentralized Internal Model Control approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut, 2008. "The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 946-961, February.
- Zhang, Xiaolong & Burke, Gerard J., 2011. "Analysis of compound bullwhip effect causes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 514-526, May.
- Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R., 2003. "Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 567-590, June.
- Balan, S. & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep, 2009. "Information distortion in a supply chain and its mitigation using soft computing approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 282-299, April.
- Amini, Mehdi & Li, Haitao, 2011. "Supply chain configuration for diffusion of new products: An integrated optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 313-322, June.
- Hoberg, Kai & Bradley, James R. & Thonemann, Ulrich W., 2007. "Analyzing the effect of the inventory policy on order and inventory variability with linear control theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1620-1642, February.
- Deshpande, Paras & Shukla, Deepak & Tiwari, M.K., 2011. "Fuzzy goal programming for inventory management: A bacterial foraging approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 325-336, July.
- Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R., 2003. "On the bullwhip and inventory variance produced by an ordering policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 157-167, June.
- Garcia, C.A. & Ibeas, A. & Herrera, J. & Vilanova, R., 2012. "Inventory control for the supply chain: An adaptive control approach based on the identification of the lead-time," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 314-327.
- Aggelogiannaki, Eleni & Sarimveis, Haralambos, 2008. "Design of a novel adaptive inventory control system based on the online identification of lead time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 781-792, August.
- Schwartz, Jay D. & Rivera, Daniel E., 2010. "A process control approach to tactical inventory management in production-inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 111-124, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0112-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Wanshan & Wu, Zhengping, 2014. "The stochastic ordering of mean-preserving transformations and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 802-809.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; The bullwhip effect; Inventory control; Internal Model Control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:224:y:2013:i:2:p:261-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .