Information distortion in a supply chain and its mitigation using soft computing approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyu Kim, Kyung & Yul Ryoo, Sung & Dug Jung, Myung, 2011. "Inter-organizational information systems visibility in buyer-supplier relationships: The case of telecommunication equipment component manufacturing industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 667-676, December.
- Teo, Thompson S.H. & Lin, Sijie & Lai, Kee-hung, 2009. "Adopters and non-adopters of e-procurement in Singapore: An empirical study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 972-987, October.
- Tsai, Chih-Yang, 2011. "On delineating supply chain cash flow under collectionrisk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 186-194, January.
- Kristianto, Yohanes & Helo, Petri & Jiao, Jianxin (Roger) & Sandhu, Maqsood, 2012. "Adaptive fuzzy vendor managed inventory control for mitigating the Bullwhip effect in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 346-355.
- Önkal, Dilek & Zeynep Sayım, K. & Lawrence, Michael, 2012. "Wisdom of group forecasts: Does role-playing play a role?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 693-702.
- Garcia, C.A. & Ibeas, A. & Herrera, J. & Vilanova, R., 2012. "Inventory control for the supply chain: An adaptive control approach based on the identification of the lead-time," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 314-327.
- Garcia Salcedo, Carlos Andres & Ibeas Hernandez, Asier & Vilanova, Ramón & Herrera Cuartas, Jorge, 2013. "Inventory control of supply chains: Mitigating the bullwhip effect by centralized and decentralized Internal Model Control approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 261-272.
- Wong, Bo K. & Lai, Vincent S., 2011. "A survey of the application of fuzzy set theory in production and operations management: 1998-2009," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 157-168, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management Bullwhip effect Neuro-fuzzy SISO model Soft computing;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:282-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.