A phase-type geometric process repair model with spare device procurement and repairman’s multiple vacations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:3:p:311-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Yeh & Zhang, Yuan Lin & Liu, Qun, 2006. "A geometric process model for M/M/1 queueing system with a repairable service station," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 100-121, January.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:11:p:1542-1551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Perez-Ocon, Rafael, 2006. "Replacement times and costs in a degrading system with several types of failure: The case of phase-type holding times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1193-1209, December.
- Zhang, Yuan Lin & Wang, Guan Jun, 2007. "A deteriorating cold standby repairable system with priority in use," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 278-295, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:topjnl:v:25:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11750-016-0417-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReliability; Maintenance; Phase-type distribution; Geometric process; Procurement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:2:p:310-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .