Does EU ETS instigate Air Cargo network reconfiguration? A model-based analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albers, Sascha & BÃ¼hne, Jan-AndrÃ© & Peters, Heiko, 2009. "Will the EU-ETS instigate airline network reconfigurations?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagoni, Ioanna & Psaraki-Kalouptsidi, Voula, 2016. "The impact of carbon emission fees on passenger demand and air fares: A game theoretic approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 41-51.
- repec:eee:appene:v:199:y:2017:i:c:p:13-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2016. "Has airline efficiency affected by the inclusion of aviation into European Union Emission Trading Scheme? Evidences from 22 airlines during 2008–2012," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 8-22.
- Liu, Xiaojia & An, Haizhong & Wang, Lijun & Jia, Xiaoliang, 2017. "An integrated approach to optimize moving average rules in the EUA futures market based on particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithms," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1778-1787.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:131-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niu, Shih-Yuan & Liu, Chiung-Lin & Chang, Chih-Ching & Ye, Kung-Don, 2016. "What are passenger perspectives regarding airlines' environmental protection? An empirical investigation in Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 84-91.
- Cui, Qiang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Li, Ye, 2016. "Exploring the impacts of the EU ETS emission limits on airline performance via the Dynamic Environmental DEA approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 984-994.
- Miyoshi, Chikage, 2014. "Assessing the equity impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on an African airline," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 56-64.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Yang, Chih-Hao & Chang, Jui-Chu & Lee, Hsiu-Li, 2014. "An Activity-Based Costing decision model for life cycle assessment in green building projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 607-619.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:130-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:114-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCargo airline networks; Emission trading; Flight scheduling model; Model-based evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:3:p:518-527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.