Will the EU-ETS instigate airline network reconfigurations?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golaszewski, Richard, 2002. "Reforming air traffic control: an assessment from the American perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 3-11.
- Scheelhaase, Janina D. & Grimme, Wolfgang G., 2007. "Emissions trading for international aviationâ€”an estimation of the economic impact on selected European airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 253-263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zhang, Anming, 2010.
"Airline emission charges: Effects on airfares, service quality, and aircraft design,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 960-971, September.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Airline Emission Charges: Effects on Airfares, Service Quality, and Aircraft Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 2547, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Airline Emission Charges: Effects on Airfares, Service Quality, and Aircraft Design," Working Papers 080916, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Pagoni, Ioanna & Psaraki-Kalouptsidi, Voula, 2016. "The impact of carbon emission fees on passenger demand and air fares: A game theoretic approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 41-51.
- Derigs, Ulrich & Illing, Stefan, 2013. "Does EU ETS instigate Air Cargo network reconfiguration? A model-based analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 518-527.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:10-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anger, Annela & Köhler, Jonathan, 2010. "Including aviation emissions in the EU ETS: Much ado about nothing? A review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 38-46, January.
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2016. "Has airline efficiency affected by the inclusion of aviation into European Union Emission Trading Scheme? Evidences from 22 airlines during 2008–2012," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 8-22.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2014. "Airline ambidextrous competition under an emissions trading scheme – A reference-dependent behavioral perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 115-145.
- Malina, Robert & McConnachie, Dominic & Winchester, Niven & Wollersheim, Christoph & Paltsev, Sergey & Waitz, Ian A., 2012. "The impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on US aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 36-41.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010.
"An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1804-1814, June.
- Yue-Jun Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2009. "An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 3, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Cui, Qiang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Li, Ye, 2016. "Exploring the impacts of the EU ETS emission limits on airline performance via the Dynamic Environmental DEA approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 984-994.
- Miyoshi, Chikage, 2014. "Assessing the equity impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on an African airline," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 56-64.
- Sheng, Dian & Li, Zhi-Chun & Fu, Xiaowen & Gillen, David, 2017. "Modeling the effects of unilateral and uniform emission regulations under shipping company and port competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 99-114.
- Armin Ibitz, 2015. "Towards a global scheme for carbon emissions reduction in aviation: China’s role in blocking the extension of the European Union’s Emissions Trading Scheme," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 113-130, June.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Abreu, Chrystyane, 2017.
"Airline fuel usage and carbon emissions: Determining factors,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 10-17.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Chrystyane Abreu, 2016. "Airline Fuel Usage and Carbon Emissions: Determining Factors," CESifo Working Paper Series 6033, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zanin, Massimiliano & Delibasi, Tuba Toru & Triana, Julio CÃ©sar & Mirchandani, Vaishali & Ã lvarez Pereira, Emilio & Enrich, Alberto & Perez, David & PaÅŸaoÄŸlu, Cengiz & Fidanoglu, Melih & Koyuncu, , 2016. "Towards a secure trading of aviation CO2 allowance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PA), pages 3-11.
- Sungwook Yoon & Sukjae Jeong, 2016. "Carbon Emission Mitigation Potentials of Different Policy Scenarios and Their Effects on International Aviation in the Korean Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:130-143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; Airlines; Emission Trading; Route network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.