An Activity-Based Costing decision model for life cycle assessment in green building projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Y. Chen & C.Y. Jim, 2011. "Resident valuation and expectation of the urban greening project in Zhuhai, China," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(7), pages 851-869, October.
- Lin, Boqiang & Li, Xuehui, 2011. "The effect of carbon tax on per capita CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5137-5146, September.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai & Sin-Jin Lin & Ya-Fen Lee & Yao-Chung Chang & Jui-Ling Hsu, 2013. "Construction method selection for green building projects to improve environmental sustainability by using an MCDM approach," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(10), pages 1487-1510, December.
- Kee, Robert, 2008. "The sufficiency of product and variable costs for production-related decisions when economies of scope are present," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 682-696, August.
- Dekker, Rommert & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Mallidis, Ioannis, 2012.
"Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 671-679.
- Dekker, R. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Mallidis, I., 2011. "Operations Research for Green Logistics – An Overview of Aspects, Issues, Contributions and Challenges," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2006. "Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2344-2360, October.
- Chang, Yuan & Ries, Robert J. & Wang, Yaowu, 2010. "The embodied energy and environmental emissions of construction projects in China: An economic input-output LCA model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6597-6603, November.
- Hoinka, Krzysztof & Ziębik, Andrzej, 2010. "Mathematical model for the choice of an energy management structure of complex buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1146-1156.
- Zheng, Guozhong & Jing, Youyin & Huang, Hongxia & Zhang, Xutao & Gao, Yuefen, 2009. "Application of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and extenics theory for building energy conservation assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1870-1879.
- Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe, 2013. "Lot sizing with carbon emission constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 55-61.
- Derigs, Ulrich & Illing, Stefan, 2013. "Does EU ETS instigate Air Cargo network reconfiguration? A model-based analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 518-527.
- Antunes, C.Henggeler & Martins, A.Gomes & Brito, Isabel Sofia, 2004. "A multiple objective mixed integer linear programming model for power generation expansion planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 613-627.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2008. "Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 722-729, February.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, X.H. & Nie, S.L., 2008. "A two-stage fuzzy robust integer programming approach for capacity planning of environmental management systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 399-420, September.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Lee, Kuen-Chang & Liu, Jau-Yang & Lin, Hsiu-Ling & Chou, Yu-Wei & Lin, Sin-Jin, 2012. "A mixed activity-based costing decision model for green airline fleet planning under the constraints of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 218-226.
- Liu, Pei & Pistikopoulos, Efstratios N. & Li, Zheng, 2010. "An energy systems engineering approach to the optimal design of energy systems in commercial buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4224-4231, August.
- Kunsch, P. & Springael, J., 2008. "Simulation with system dynamics and fuzzy reasoning of a tax policy to reduce CO2 emissions in the residential sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1285-1299, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Xiaoling, 2015. "Green real estate development in China: State of art and prospect agenda—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-13.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai & Li, Dong, 2015. "A case study of an integrated fuzzy methodology for green product development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 212-223.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in service industries; Life cycle assessment; Activity-Based Costing (ABC); CO2 emission costs; Green building project;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:238:y:2014:i:2:p:607-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.