Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio, 2006. "CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 72-87, January.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Lise, Wietze, 2005. "Carbon taxes: A drop in the ocean, or a drop that erodes the stone? The effect of carbon taxes on technological change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 241-260, August.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2006. "Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2344-2360, October.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan, 2004. "Output-Based Allocations of Emissions Permits: Efficiency and Distributional Effects in a General Equilibrium Setting with Taxes and Trade," Discussion Papers dp-04-37, Resources For the Future.
- Nakata, Toshihiko & Lamont, Alan, 2001. "Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 159-166, January.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles & Chang, Yih F., 2007. "Effects of carbon taxes on different industries by fuzzy goal programming: A case study of the petrochemical-related industries, Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4051-4058, August.
- Bruvoll, Annegrete & Larsen, Bodil Merethe, 2004.
"Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway: do carbon taxes work?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 493-505, March.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Bodil Merethe Larsen, 2002. "Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway Do carbon taxes work?," Discussion Papers 337, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Vesterdal, Morten & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2004. "How should greenhouse gas permits be allocated in the EU?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 961-968, June.
- Lund, Peter, 2007. "Impacts of EU carbon emission trade directive on energy-intensive industries -- Indicative micro-economic analyses," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 799-806, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:835-844 is not listed on IDEAS
- Othman, M.R. & Martunus & Zakaria, R. & Fernando, W.J.N., 2009. "Strategic planning on carbon capture from coal fired plants in Malaysia and Indonesia: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1718-1735, May.
- Hongbo Duan, Lei Zhu, Gürkan Kumbaroglu, and Ying Fan, 2016. "Regional Opportunities for China To Go Low-Carbon: Results from the REEC Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- Tang, Ling & Shi, Jiarui & Bao, Qin, 2016. "Designing an emissions trading scheme for China with a dynamic computable general equilibrium model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 507-520.
- Liu, Xiaoyu & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhang, Wenjun & Qin, Weizhong & Zhou, Wenji & Qiu, Tong & Zhu, Bing, 2013. "An assessment of the energy-saving potential in China's petroleum refining industry from a technical perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 38-49.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1825-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Lin, Sin-Jin & Liu, Jau-Yang & Lin, Wan-Rung & Lee, Kuen-Chang, 2011. "Incorporating life cycle assessments into building project decision-making: An energy consumption and CO2 emission perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3022-3029.
- Hu, Guangyu & Rong, Ke & Shi, Yongjiang & Yu, Jing, 2014. "Sustaining the emerging carbon trading industry development: A business ecosystem approach of carbon traders," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 587-597.
- Oh, Tick Hui, 2010. "Carbon capture and storage potential in coal-fired plant in Malaysia--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2697-2709, December.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Li, M.W., 2014. "An integrated optimization modeling approach for planning emission trading and clean-energy development under uncertainty," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 31-46.
- Chiu, Mei-Shiu, 2013. "Tensions in implementing the “energy-conservation/carbon-reduction” policy in Taiwanese culture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 415-425.
- Meng, Ming & Niu, Dongxiao & Shang, Wei, 2012. "CO2 emissions and economic development: China's 12th five-year plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 468-475.
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Yang, Chih-Hao & Chang, Jui-Chu & Lee, Hsiu-Li, 2014. "An Activity-Based Costing decision model for life cycle assessment in green building projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 607-619.
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
- Tang, Ling & Wu, Jiaqian & Yu, Lean & Bao, Qin, 2015. "Carbon emissions trading scheme exploration in China: A multi-agent-based model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 152-169.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2232-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Lee, Kuen-Chang & Liu, Jau-Yang & Lin, Hsiu-Ling & Chou, Yu-Wei & Lin, Sin-Jin, 2012. "A mixed activity-based costing decision model for green airline fleet planning under the constraints of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 218-226.
- Zhang, Xiaodong & Duncan, Ian J. & Huang, Gordon & Li, Gongchen, 2014. "Identification of management strategies for CO2 capture and sequestration under uncertainty through inexact modeling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 310-317.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:722-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.