Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lund, Peter, 2007. "Impacts of EU carbon emission trade directive on energy-intensive industries -- Indicative micro-economic analyses," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 799-806, September.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Nakata, Toshihiko & Lamont, Alan, 2001. "Analysis of the impacts of carbon taxes on energy systems in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 159-166, January.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Bodil Merethe Larsen, 2002.
"Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway Do carbon taxes work?,"
337, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bruvoll, Annegrete & Larsen, Bodil Merethe, 2004. "Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway: do carbon taxes work?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 493-505, March.
- Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio, 2006. "CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 72-87, January.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles & Chang, Yih F., 2007. "Effects of carbon taxes on different industries by fuzzy goal programming: A case study of the petrochemical-related industries, Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4051-4058, August.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan, 2004. "Output-Based Allocations of Emissions Permits: Efficiency and Distributional Effects in a General Equilibrium Setting with Taxes and Trade," Discussion Papers dp-04-37, Resources For the Future.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2006. "Climate policy instruments and industry--effects and potential responses in the Swedish context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2344-2360, October.
- Vesterdal, Morten & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2004. "How should greenhouse gas permits be allocated in the EU?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 961-968, June.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Lise, Wietze, 2005. "Carbon taxes: A drop in the ocean, or a drop that erodes the stone? The effect of carbon taxes on technological change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2-3), pages 241-260, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:722-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.