Impacts of EU carbon emission trade directive on energy-intensive industries -- Indicative micro-economic analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bode, Sven, 2006. "On multi-period emissions trading in the electricity sector," HWWA Discussion Papers 343, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Schipper, Lee & Murtishaw, Scott & Khrushch, Marta & Ting, Michael & Karbuz, Sohbet & Unander, Fridtjof, 2001. "Carbon emissions from manufacturing energy use in 13 IEA countries: long-term trends through 1995," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 667-688, July.
- Szabo, Laszlo & Hidalgo, Ignacio & Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Soria, Antonio, 2006. "CO2 emission trading within the European Union and Annex B countries: the cement industry case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 72-87, January.
- Gadalla, M. & Olujić, Ž. & Jobson, M. & Smith, R., 2006. "Estimation and reduction of CO2 emissions from crude oil distillation units," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2398-2408.
- Bode, Sven, 2006. "Multi-period emissions trading in the electricity sector--winners and losers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 680-691, April.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2004," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 60 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Khanna, Neha, 2001. "Analyzing the economic cost of the Kyoto protocol," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-69, July.
- Zhu, Xueqin & van Ierland, Ekko, 2006. "The enlargement of the European Union: Effects on trade and emissions of greenhouse gases," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-14, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucio, Nilson Rogerio & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & de Camargo, Jose Rubens, 2013. "Strategic energy management in the primary aluminium industry: Self-generation as a competitive factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 182-188.
- Blomberg, Jerry & Henriksson, Eva & Lundmark, Robert, 2012. "Energy efficiency and policy in Swedish pulp and paper mills: A data envelopment analysis approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 569-579.
- Chang, Kai & Zhang, Chao & Chang, Hao, 2016. "Emissions reduction allocation and economic welfare estimation through interregional emissions trading in China: Evidence from efficiency and equity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1125-1135.
- Vanassche, Stella & Vranken, Liesbet & Vercaemst, Peter, 2009. "The impact of environmental policy on industrial sectors: empirical evidence from 14 European Countries," Working Papers 2009/20, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Anderson, Blake & M'Gonigle, Michael, 2012. "Does ecological economics have a future?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 37-48.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:837-:d:98883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe, 2011.
"Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1957-1971, September.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS : Border adjustment or output-based allocation ?," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866444, HAL.
- Stephanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS: Border adjustment or output-based allocation?," Post-Print hal-00715352, HAL.
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
- Feng, Zhen-Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Kai, 2012.
"Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 97-108.
- Zhen-Hua Feng & Yi-Ming Wei & Kai Wang, 2011. "Estimating risk for the carbon market via extreme value theory: An empirical analysis of the EU ETS," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 19, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Addressing leakage in the EU ETS : Border adjustment or output-based allocation ?," Working Papers hal-00866444, HAL.
- Gasbarro, Federica & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2013. "The mutual influence of Environmental Management Systems and the EU ETS: Findings for the Italian pulp and paper industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 16-26.
- Chang, Kai & Chang, Hao, 2016. "Cutting CO2 intensity targets of interprovincial emissions trading in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 211-221.
- Lee, Cheng F. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2008. "Analysis of the impacts of combining carbon taxation and emission trading on different industry sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 722-729, February.
- Petr Cermak & Jarmila Zimmermannova & Jan Lavrincik & Miroslav Pokorny & Jiri Martinu, 2015. "The Broker Simulation Model in the Emission Allowances Trading Area," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 80-95.
- Johansson, Daniella & Rootzén, Johan & Berntsson, Thore & Johnsson, Filip, 2012. "Assessment of strategies for CO2 abatement in the European petroleum refining industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 375-386.
- Federica Cucchiella & Idiano D’Adamo & Massimo Gastaldi, 2015. "Profitability Analysis for Biomethane: A Strategic Role in the Italian Transport Sector," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 440-449.
- Inha Oh & Yeongjun Yeo & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2015. "Efficiency versus Equality: Comparing Design Options for Indirect Emissions Accounting in the Korean Emissions Trading Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2013. "Implications of CO2 reduction policies for a high carbon emitting economy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 32-41.
- Pisello, Anna Laura & Petrozzi, Alessandro & Castaldo, Veronica Lucia & Cotana, Franco, 2016. "On an innovative integrated technique for energy refurbishment of historical buildings: Thermal-energy, economic and environmental analysis of a case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1313-1322.
- Zhang, Cheng & Wang, Qunwei & Shi, Dan & Li, Pengfei & Cai, Wanhuan, 2016. "Scenario-based potential effects of carbon trading in China: An integrated approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 177-190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:63:y:2007:i:4:p:799-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .