Optimal algorithms for the α-neighbor p-center problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir, 2012. "Mobile phone tower location for survival after natural disasters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 563-572.
- Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 110-120, August.
- Charles ReVelle & Kathleen Hogan, 1989. "The Maximum Availability Location Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 192-200, August.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- Mark S. Daskin & Edmund H. Stern, 1981. "A Hierarchical Objective Set Covering Model for Emergency Medical Service Vehicle Deployment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages 137-152, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callaghan, Becky & Salhi, Said & Nagy, Gábor, 2017. "Speeding up the optimal method of Drezner for the p-centre problem in the plane," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 722-734.
More about this item
Keywordsα-Neighbor p-center; Continuous optimization; Discrete optimization; Relaxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:225:y:2013:i:1:p:36-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.