Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
November 2006, Volume 174, Issue 3
- 1459-1478 A simulated annealing and hill-climbing algorithm for the traveling tournament problem
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X.
- 1479-1490 A Benders decomposition approach for the robust spanning tree problem with interval data
by Montemanni, Roberto
- 1491-1500 Models of adding relations to an organization structure of a complete K-ary tree
by Sawada, Kiyoshi & Wilson, Richard
- 1501-1518 Network flow approaches to pre-emptive open-shop scheduling problems with time-windows
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Alcaide, D. & Gonzalez-Martin, C.
- 1519-1539 Iterated local search for the quadratic assignment problem
by Stutzle, Thomas
- 1540-1552 A class of node based bottleneck improvement problems
by Guan, Xiucui & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 1553-1566 Rating technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating fuzzy weighted average method and fuzzy expected value operator
by Chen, Yizeng & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Tang, Jiafu
- 1567-1579 Strategic information sharing in a supply chain
by Chu, Wai Hung Julius & Lee, Ching Chyi
- 1580-1594 Impact of supply base heterogeneity in electronic markets
by Hazra, Jishnu & Mahadevan, B.
- 1595-1615 An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem with minimum order quantities
by Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert
- 1616-1630 A stochastic production frontier model with group-specific temporal variation in technical efficiency
by Lee, Young Hoon
- 1631-1642 Environmental statistical process control using an augmented neural network classification approach
by Cook, Deborah F. & Zobel, Christopher W. & Wolfe, Mary Leigh
- 1643-1650 A benchmark solution for the risk-averse newsvendor problem
by Keren, Baruch & Pliskin, Joseph S.
- 1651-1663 Price fluctuations, information sharing, and supply chain performance
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 1664-1684 Optimizing delivery lead time/inventory placement in a two-stage production/distribution system
by Barnes-Schuster, Dawn & Bassok, Yehuda & Anupindi, Ravi
- 1685-1693 A translated renewal model with cost optimization applications
by Agrafiotis, G.K. & Tsoukalas, M.Z.
- 1694-1705 A simple algorithm to search for all MCs in networks
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 1706-1722 Availability and maintenance of series systems subject to imperfect repair and correlated failure and repair
by Wang, Hongzhou & Pham, Hoang
- 1723-1741 Optimal np control chart with curtailment
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua & Zhang, Xiaolan
- 1742-1759 Comparing SOM neural network with Fuzzy c-means, K-means and traditional hierarchical clustering algorithms
by Mingoti, Sueli A. & Lima, Joab O.
- 1760-1768 Theoretical analyses of forward and backward heuristics of multiple recursive random number generators
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 1769-1801 A wavelet-based spectral procedure for steady-state simulation analysis
by Lada, Emily K. & Wilson, James R.
- 1802-1815 A modified Hooke and Jeeves algorithm with likelihood ratio performance extrapolation for simulation optimization
by Alkhamis, Talal M. & Ahmed, Mohamed A.
- 1816-1827 On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games
by Estevez-Fernandez, Arantza & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 1828-1841 A general framework on the simulation-based optimization under fixed computing budget
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Manikam, Puvaneswari
- 1842-1864 Monte Carlo simulation techniques for group decision making with incomplete information
by Mateos, A. & Jimenez, A. & Rios-Insua, S.
- 1865-1884 Extreme points of some families of non-additive measures
by Miranda, P. & Combarro, E.F. & Gil, P.
- 1885-1913 Environmental impact assessment using the evidential reasoning approach
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling
- 1914-1943 The evidential reasoning approach for multi-attribute decision analysis under interval uncertainty
by Xu, Dong-Ling & Yang, Jian-Bo & Wang, Ying-Ming
- 1944-1949 Balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games revisited
by Slikker, Marco
- 1950-1967 Factory gate pricing: An analysis of the Dutch retail distribution
by le Blanc, H.M. & Cruijssen, F. & Fleuren, H.A. & de Koster, M.B.M.
- 1968-1978 Tree knapsack approaches for local access network design
by van der Merwe, D.J. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 1979-1990 Short-term booking of air cargo space
by Chew, Ek-Peng & Huang, Huei-Chuen & Johnson, Ellis L. & Nemhauser, George L. & Sokol, Joel S. & Leong, Chun-How
- 1991-1998 Use of goal programming and integer programming for water quality management--A case study of Gaza Strip
by Agha, Salah R.
October 2006, Volume 174, Issue 2
- 675-688 Estimating demand by using sales information: inaccuracies encountered
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 689-705 Optimal inventory policies for profit maximizing EOQ models under various cost functions
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 706-723 A joint optimal pricing, rebate value, and lot sizing model
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 724-743 Impact of introducing make-to-order options in a make-to-stock environment
by Jiang, Li & Geunes, Joseph
- 744-765 Inter-organizational information sharing: The role of supply network configuration and partner goal congruence
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Nargundkar, Satish & Daley, Marcia
- 766-776 Optimal lot size and inspection policy for products sold with warranty
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Chen, Tzu-Hui
- 777-796 Cyclic scheduling of a 2-machine robotic cell with tooling constraints
by Gultekin, Hakan & Akturk, M. Selim & Karasan, Oya Ekin
- 797-815 Inventory control in the presence of an electronic marketplace
by Lee, L.H. & Lee, C. & Bao, J.
- 816-834 Multiple unit auctions with economies and diseconomies of scale
by Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David & Erkoc, Murat
- 835-860 The relationships among virtual enterprise, information technology, and business performance in agile manufacturing: An industry perspective
by Dowlatshahi, Shad & Cao, Qing
- 861-873 Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatching policy
by Lee, Chun Chen
- 874-886 Modeling of period overlapping setup times
by Suerie, Christopher
- 887-904 Production control in a two-stage system
by Li, Hui & Liu, Liming
- 905-922 Optimal product rollover strategies
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tang, Christopher S.
- 923-929 On "An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging" by Dye and Ouyang
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 930-944 TASC: Two-attribute-set clustering through decision tree construction
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Hsu, Wu-Hsien & Lee, Yu-Hsuan
- 945-958 A knowledge acquisition method for determining utilities of linguistic values for product factors
by Hu, Yi-Chung
- 959-982 Predicting the survival or failure of click-and-mortar corporations: A knowledge discovery approach
by Bose, Indranil & Pal, Raktim
- 983-1008 Models of multi-dimensional analysis for qualitative data and its application
by Huang, Chun-Che & (Bill) Tseng, Tzu-Liang & Li, Ming-Zhong & Gung, Roger R.
- 1009-1020 Relevance of functional flexibility for heterogeneous sales response models: A comparison of parametric and semi-nonparametric models
by Hruschka, Harald
- 1021-1038 Rank order data in DEA: A general framework
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 1039-1054 Self-organizing maps could improve the classification of Spanish mutual funds
by Moreno, David & Marco, Paulina & Olmeda, Ignacio
- 1055-1059 On the estimation of returns-to-scale in FDH models
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Reshadi, M.
- 1060-1075 Utilizing buffer management to improve performance in a healthcare environment
by Umble, Michael & Umble, Elisabeth J.
- 1076-1086 Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 1087-1099 Interval efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis with imprecise data
by Kao, Chiang
- 1100-1116 Mismanagement or mismeasurement? Pitfalls and protocols for DEA studies in the financial services sector
by Brown, Rayna
- 1117-1139 A fast heuristic for solving a large-scale static dial-a-ride problem under complex constraints
by Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun
- 1140-1161 Optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set
by Abbas, Moncef & Chaabane, Djamal
- 1162-1183 A complex time based construction heuristic for batch scheduling problems in the chemical industry
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Hatzl, Johannes
- 1184-1190 Minimizing the total completion time in a single-machine scheduling problem with a time-dependent learning effect
by Kuo, Wen-Hung & Yang, Dar-Li
- 1191-1204 Developing activity duration specification limits for effective project control
by Bowman, R. Alan
- 1205-1219 A dynamic programming approach for solving single-source uncapacitated concave minimum cost network flow problems
by Fontes, Dalila B.M.M. & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Christofides, Nicos
- 1220-1246 Solving a gas-lift optimization problem by dynamic programming
by Camponogara, Eduardo & Nakashima, Paulo H.R.
- 1247-1259 A critical-shaking neighborhood search for the yard allocation problem
by Lim, Andrew & Xu, Zhou
- 1260-1280 Maximizing profit of a food retailing chain by targeting and promoting valuable customers using Loyalty Card and Scanner Data
by Pauler, Gabor & Dick, Alan
- 1281-1297 A rolling stock circulation model for combining and splitting of passenger trains
by Fioole, Pieter-Jan & Kroon, Leo & Maroti, Gabor & Schrijver, Alexander
- 1298-1316 A continuous-time seat control model for single-leg flights with no-shows and optimal overbooking upper bound
by Feng, Youyi & Xiao, Baichun
- 1317-1324 Comparing non-structural fuzzy decision support system and analytical hierarchy process in decision-making for construction problems
by Tam, C.M. & Tong, Thomas K.L. & Chiu, Gerald W.C.
- 1325-1328 Scheduling unit-length jobs with machine eligibility restrictions
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 1329-1337 Discrete and dynamic versus continuous and static loading policy for a multi-compartment vehicle
by Bukchin, Yossi & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 1338-1344 A rank-based approach to the sequential selection and assignment problem
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
October 2006, Volume 174, Issue 1
- 1-10 A branch and bound algorithm to minimize the total tardiness for m-machine permutation flowshop problems
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer
- 11-22 A note on duality gap in the simple plant location problem
by Mladenovic, N. & Brimberg, J. & Hansen, P.
- 23-37 Experimental investigation of heuristics for resource-constrained project scheduling: An update
by Kolisch, Rainer & Hartmann, Sonke
- 38-53 A random-key genetic algorithm for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S.
- 54-68 A hybrid multistart heuristic for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Werneck, Renato F.
- 69-91 Heuristics for matrix bandwidth reduction
by Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian & Xiao, Fei
- 92-101 Improving the efficiency of the Branch and Bound algorithm for integer programming based on "flatness" information
by Derpich, Ivan & Vera, Jorge R.
- 102-111 A constructive algorithm for realizing a distance matrix
by Varone, Sacha C.
- 112-123 An application of DPCA to oil data for CBM modeling
by Makis, Viliam & Wu, Jianmou & Gao, Yan
- 124-131 Some notes on the reduction of network dimensionality in nested open queueing networks
by Rhee, Young
- 132-149 Longest path analysis in networks of queues: Dynamic scheduling problems
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 150-168 Modelling complex assemblies as a queueing network for lead time control
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 169-181 Extended optimal age-replacement policy with minimal repair of a system subject to shocks
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 182-200 On the interaction between maintenance, spare part inventories and repair capacity for a k-out-of-N system with wear-out
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 201-215 Optimal preventive maintenance of leased equipment with corrective minimal repairs
by Jaturonnatee, J. & Murthy, D.N.P. & Boondiskulchok, R.
- 216-233 Workload minimization in re-entrant lines
by Koole, Ger & Pot, Auke
- 234-244 An action learning approach for assessing the consistency of pairwise comparison data
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 245-264 Managing risks in information systems outsourcing: An approach to analyzing outsourcing risks and structuring incentive contracts
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K.
- 265-277 An illustrative case study on application of learning based ordinal optimization approach to complex deterministic problem
by Yang, Mike S. & Lee, Loo Hay
- 278-292 Using intervals for global sensitivity and worst-case analyses in multiattribute value trees
by Mustajoki, Jyri & Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Lindstedt, Mats R.K.
- 293-310 Fuzzy trees in decision support systems
by Savsek, Tomaz & Vezjak, Marjan & Pavesic, Nikola
- 311-321 A goal programming approach to group decision making based on multiplicative preference relations and fuzzy preference relations
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian & Jiang, Yan-Ping & Sun, Yong-Hong & Ma, Louis
- 322-332 About the applicability of MCDA to some robustness problems
by Hites, R. & De Smet, Y. & Risse, N. & Salazar-Neumann, M. & Vincke, P.
- 333-348 Stability likelihood of coalitions in a two-stage cartel game: An estimation method
by Olieman, Niels J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T.
- 349-359 The unknown in decision making: What to do about it
by Ozdemir, Mujgan S. & Saaty, Thomas L.
- 360-373 A multi-attribute method for choosing among potential alternatives with ordinal evaluation
by Rebai, Abdelwaheb & Aouni, Belaid & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 374-386 Sugar cane transportation in Cuba, a case study
by Lopez Milan, Esteban & Miquel Fernandez, Silvia & Pla Aragones, Lluis Miquel
- 387-403 Synergy analysis of collaborative supply chain management in energy systems using multi-period MILP
by Soylu, Ahu & Oruc, Cihan & Turkay, Metin & Fujita, Kaoru & Asakura, Tatsuyuki
- 404-426 Interactive multiobjective programming in airline network design for international airline code-share alliance
by Wen, Yuh-Horng & Hsu, Chaug-Ing
- 427-442 Regional development assessment: A structural equation approach
by Cziraky, Dario & Sambt, Joze & Rovan, Joze & Puljiz, Jaksa
- 443-456 Measuring teaching efficiency in higher education: An application of data envelopment analysis to economics graduates from UK Universities 1993
by Johnes, Jill
- 457-479 Electricity market near-equilibrium under locational marginal pricing and minimum profit conditions
by Garci'a-Bertrand, Raquel & Conejo, Antonio J. & Gabriel, Steven
- 480-491 A simple procedure for determining order quantities under a fill rate constraint and normally distributed lead-time demand
by Axsater, Sven
- 492-508 A branch-and-bound based solution approach for the mixed-model assembly line-balancing problem for minimizing stations and task duplication costs
by Bukchin, Yossi & Rabinowitch, Ithai
- 509-521 The combined cutting stock and lot-sizing problem in industrial processes
by Gramani, Maria Cristina N. & Franca, Paulo M.
- 522-538 Dynamic pricing with real-time demand learning
by Lin, Kyle Y.
- 539-552 A production-inventory model with randomly changing environmental conditions
by Mohebbi, Esmail
- 553-580 Dynamic pricing of inventory/capacity with infrequent price changes
by Netessine, Serguei
- 581-599 Modelling and computing (Rn, Sn) policies for inventory systems with non-stationary stochastic demand
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G.
- 600-621 Supply chain inventory optimization with two customer classes in discrete time
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 622-645 Inventory control with Markovian capacity and the option of order rejection
by Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong & Xia, Yusen & Yu, Gang
- 646-667 Demand forecast sharing in a dual-channel supply chain
by Yue, Xiaohang & Liu, John
September 2006, Volume 173, Issue 3
- 701-704 Optimization in Data Mining
by Karasozen, Bulent & Rubinov, Alexander & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm
- 705-716 Data mining in a bicriteria clustering problem
by Abascal, E. & Garcia Lautre, I. & Mallor, F.
- 717-728 Density based fuzzy c-means clustering of non-convex patterns
by Beliakov, Gleb & King, Matthew
- 729-745 Optimal decisions in combining the SOM with nonlinear projection methods
by Bernataviciene, Jolita & Dzemyda, Gintautas & Kurasova, Olga & Marcinkevicius, Virginijus
- 746-761 Two-group classification via a biobjective margin maximization model
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Martin-Barragan, Belen
- 762-780 An overlapping cluster algorithm to provide non-exhaustive clustering
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Hu, Hui-Ling
- 781-800 The impact of preprocessing on data mining: An evaluation of classifier sensitivity in direct marketing
by Crone, Sven F. & Lessmann, Stefan & Stahlbock, Robert
- 801-814 Model combination in neural-based forecasting
by Freitas, Paulo S.A. & Rodrigues, Antonio J.L.
- 815-826 The Rose-Gurewitz-Fox approach applied for patents classification
by Hodrea, I.B. & Bot, R.I. & Wanka, G.
- 827-838 Optimization and analysis aid via data-mining for simulated production systems
by Huyet, A.L.
- 839-848 Optimal Web site reorganization considering information overload and search depth
by Lin, Chang-Chun
- 849-865 Classes and clusters in data analysis
by Rubinov, A.M. & Soukhorokova, N.V. & Ugon, J.
- 866-879 A mixed-integer programming approach to the clustering problem with an application in customer segmentation
by Saglam, Burcu & Salman, F. Sibel & Sayin, Serpil & Turkay, Metin
- 880-892 Using adaptive learning in credit scoring to estimate take-up probability distribution
by Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 893-909 Robust classification and regression using support vector machines
by Trafalis, Theodore B. & Gilbert, Robin C.
- 910-920 A mixed-integer programming approach to multi-class data classification problem
by Uney, Fadime & Turkay, Metin
- 921-937 Mining time series data for segmentation by using Ant Colony Optimization
by Weng, Sung-Shun & Liu, Yuan-Hung
- 938-950 Application of SVM and ANN for image retrieval
by Wong, Wai-Tak & Hsu, Sheng-Hsun
- 951-956 Quantitative and qualitative approaches to information systems evaluation
by Irani, Zahir & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Love, Peter E.D.
- 957-983 Information technology and systems justification: A review for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, A. & Ngai, E.W.T. & McGaughey, R.E.
- 984-999 An empirical study of relationship between IT investment and firm performance: A resource-based perspective
by Huang, Shi-Ming & Ou, Chin-Shyh & Chen, Chyi-Miaw & Lin, Binshan
- 1000-1011 Operational Use evaluation of IT investments: An investigation into potential benefits
by Al-Yaseen, Hussein & Eldabi, Tillal & Lees, David Y. & Paul, Ray J.
- 1012-1025 An information technologies and information systems industry-based classification in small and medium-sized enterprises: An institutional view
by Salmeron, Jose L. & Bueno, Salvador
- 1026-1046 Evaluating IT/IS investments: A fuzzy multi-criteria decision model approach
by Chou, Tzy-Yuan & Chou, Seng-cho T. & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 1047-1066 Optimal policies for the sizing and timing of software maintenance projects
by Feng, Qi & Mookerjee, Vijay S. & Sethi, Suresh. P.
- 1067-1089 Scheduling advertisements on a web page to maximize revenue
by Kumar, Subodha & Jacob, Varghese S. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 1090-1102 An interpretive approach to evaluating information systems: A content, context, process framework
by Stockdale, Rosemary & Standing, Craig
- 1103-1122 Evaluating cost taxonomies for information systems management
by Irani, Zahir & Ghoneim, Ahmad & Love, Peter E.D.
- 1123-1138 A framework for ex ante project risk assessment based on absorptive capacity
by Cuellar, Michael J. & Gallivan, Michael J.
- 1139-1160 Escalation and de-escalation of commitment to information systems projects: Insights from a project evaluation model
by Pan, Shan Ling & Pan, Gary S.C. & Newman, Michael & Flynn, Donal
- 1161-1174 Evaluating Web Services: Towards a framework for emergent contexts
by Hackney, Ray & Xu, Huinan & Ranchhod, Ashok
- 1175-1187 Exploring Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping for IS Evaluation
by Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir
September 2006, Volume 173, Issue 2
- 351-369 Fractional programming with convex quadratic forms and functions
by Benson, Harold P.
- 370-386 Formulating the mixed integer fractional posynomial programming
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 387-404 A new fuzzy multi-objective programming: Entropy based geometric programming and its application of transportation problems
by Islam, Sahidul & Roy, Tapan Kumar
- 405-418 Optimality and duality for a multi-objective programming problem involving generalized d-type-I and related n-set functions
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
- 419-443 A new constraint test-case generator and the importance of hybrid optimizers
by Shang, Yi & Fromherz, Markus P.J. & Crawford, Lara
- 444-464 A sequential cutting plane algorithm for solving convex NLP problems
by Still, Claus & Westerlund, Tapio
- 465-487 Exact solutions to a class of stochastic generalized assignment problems
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & van der Vlerk, Maarten H. & Fernandez, Elena
- 488-507 Mathematical programming models and algorithms for a class-faculty assignment problem
by Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 508-518 On the exact solution of a facility layout problem
by Amaral, Andre R.S.
- 519-530 Searching for Mutually Orthogonal Latin Squares via integer and constraint programming
by Appa, G. & Magos, D. & Mourtos, I.
- 531-539 The routing open-shop problem on a network: Complexity and approximation
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Chernykh, Ilya
- 540-555 A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Brandao, Jose
- 556-564 Locating an obnoxious plane
by Diaz-Banez, J.M. & Lopez, M.A. & Sellares, J.A.
- 565-582 Evaluation of nondominated solution sets for k-objective optimization problems: An exact method and approximations
by Kim, B. & Gel, E.S. & Fowler, J.W. & Carlyle, W.M. & Wallenius, J.
- 583-599 Efficient scheduling of periodic information monitoring requests
by Zeng, Daniel D. & Dror, Moshe & Chen, Hsinchun
- 600-616 Lot-sizing two-echelon assembly systems with random yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Anily, Shoshana & Ben-Zvi, Tal
- 617-636 Quantifying the bullwhip effect in a supply chain with stochastic lead time
by Kim, Jeon G. & Chatfield, Dean & Harrison, Terry P. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 637-647 Production quality and yield assurance for processes with multiple independent characteristics
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 648-668 Supply chain disruption management and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers in the quantity-setting duopoly situation with homogeneous goods
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yu, Gang
- 669-682 Determining a common production cycle time for an economic lot scheduling problem with deteriorating items
by Lin, Gary C. & Kroll, Dennis E. & Lin, C.J.
- 683-700 Manufacturing lead time estimation using data mining
by Ozturk, Atakan & Kayaligil, Sinan & Ozdemirel, Nur E.
August 2006, Volume 173, Issue 1
- 1-17 Clique-detection models in computational biochemistry and genomics
by Butenko, S. & Wilhelm, W.E.
- 18-29 A soft approach for hard continuous optimization
by Xu, Chunhui & Ng, Peggy
- 30-46 A stochastic quasi-Newton method for simulation response optimization
by Kao, Chiang & Chen, Shih-Pin
- 47-58 Optimality and duality in nonlinear programming involving semilocally B-preinvex and related functions
by Stancu-Minasian, I.M.
- 59-71 Speed-up simulated annealing by parallel coordinates
by Ye, Hong & Lin, Zhiping
- 72-91 Multicriteria adaptive paths in stochastic, time-varying networks
by Opasanon, Sathaporn & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 92-107 Parallel machine scheduling with a convex resource consumption function
by Shabtay, Dvir & Kaspi, Moshe
- 108-119 Efficient neighborhood search for the one-machine earliness-tardiness scheduling problem
by Hendel, Yann & Sourd, Francis
- 120-124 A LP-based heuristic for a time-constrained routing problem
by Avella, Pasquale & D'Auria, Bernardo & Salerno, Saverio
- 125-132 Scheduling in a contaminated area: A model and polynomial algorithms
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 133-150 Vehicle routing and crew scheduling for metropolitan mail distribution at Australia Post
by Hollis, B.L. & Forbes, M.A. & Douglas, B.E.
- 151-172 Taming the bullwhip effect whilst watching customer service in a single supply chain echelon
by Disney, S.M. & Farasyn, I. & Lambrecht, M. & Towill, D.R. & de Velde, W. Van
- 173-189 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the finite horizon economic lot and delivery scheduling in supply chains
by Torabi, S.A. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Karimi, B.
- 190-198 The joint replenishment problem with resource restriction
by Moon, I.K. & Cha, B.C.
- 199-210 Inventory model of deteriorated items with a constraint: A geometric programming approach
by Mandal, Nirmal Kumar & Roy, Tapan Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 211-225 Modeling the metrics of lean, agile and leagile supply chain: An ANP-based approach
by Agarwal, Ashish & Shankar, Ravi & Tiwari, M.K.
- 226-240 Batch scheduling in a two-level supply chain--a focus on the supplier
by Selvarajah, Esaignani & Steiner, George
- 241-251 The value of setup cost reduction and process improvement for the economic production quantity model with defects
by Freimer, Michael & Thomas, Douglas & Tyworth, John
- 252-267 Analysis of the behavior of the transient period in non-terminating simulations
by Sandikci, Burhaneddin & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan
- 268-282 Technology choice and timing with positive network effects
by Kornish, Laura J.
- 283-298 A sequential procedure for neighborhood selection-of-the-best in optimization via simulation
by Pichitlamken, Juta & Nelson, Barry L. & Hong, L. Jeff
- 299-312 How big is too big? Trading off the economies of scale of larger telecommunications network elements against the risk of larger outages
by Smith, Donald E.
- 313-336 Multi-criteria modelling of irrigation water market at basin level: A Spanish case study
by Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Martinez, Yolanda
- 337-350 Developing railway timetables which guarantee a better service
by Vansteenwegen, P. & Oudheusden, D. Van
August 2006, Volume 172, Issue 3
- 719-739 Reductions, completeness and the hardness of approximability
by Ausiello, G. & Paschos, V.Th.
- 740-746 A factor approximation algorithm for two-stage stochastic matching problems
by Kong, Nan & Schaefer, Andrew J.
- 747-760 Simultaneously determining the mix of space launch vehicles and the assignment of satellites to rockets
by Morgan, Leslie O. & Morton, Alysse R. & Daniels, Richard L.
- 761-782 A new approach to discrete stochastic optimization problems
by Lin, Xiaocang & Lee, Loo Hay
- 783-797 Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem
by Grigoriev, Alexander & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C.R.