European Journal of Operational Research
2002, Volume 138, Issue 2
- 452-458 An application of nonlinear optimization in molecular biology
by Ecker, J. G. & Kupferschmid, M. & Lawrence, C. E. & Reilly, A. A. & Scott, A. C. H.
2002, Volume 138, Issue 1
- 1-8 Bootstrapped efficiency estimates for a model for groups and hierarchies in DEA
by Staat, Matthias
- 9-20 Development and evaluation of an assignment heuristic for allocating cross-trained workers
by Campbell, Gerard M. & Diaby, Moustapha
- 21-28 An exact algorithm for the maximum k-club problem in an undirected graph
by Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert & Pesant, Gilles
- 29-42 Solving a large-scale industrial scheduling problem using MILP combined with a heuristic procedure
by Roslof, Janne & Harjunkoski, Iiro & Westerlund, Tapio & Isaksson, Johnny
- 43-62 An asymmetric analog of van der Veen conditions and the traveling salesman problem (II)
by Oda, Yoshiaki
- 63-75 Controlling inventories with stochastic item returns: A basic model
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof & Dekker, Rommert
- 76-86 Inventory control of service parts in the final phase: A central depot and repair kits
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 87-102 MRP performance effects due to forecast bias and demand uncertainty
by Enns, S. T.
- 103-117 General concepts of quality for discrete-event simulation
by Robinson, Stewart
- 118-126 Process mean and screening limits for filling processes under two-stage screening procedure
by Lee, Min Koo & Elsayed, Elsayed A.
- 127-141 Age repair policies for the machine repair problem
by Armstrong, Michael J.
- 142-154 Metamodeling: Radial basis functions, versus polynomials
by Hussain, Mohammed F. & Barton, Russel R. & Joshi, Sanjay B.
- 155-177 A computational study on the performance of artificial neural networks under changing structural design and data distribution
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 178-190 Comparison of fuzzy and crisp systems via system dynamics simulation
by Polat, Seckin & Bozdag, Cafer Erhan
- 191-211 Bayesian neural network learning for repeat purchase modelling in direct marketing
by Baesens, Bart & Viaene, Stijn & Van den Poel, Dirk & Vanthienen, Jan & Dedene, Guido
- 212-225 Market share analysis using semi-parametric attraction models
by Hruschka, Harald
2002, Volume 137, Issue 3
- 461-482 Semidefinite programming
by Helmberg, C.
- 483-496 A clone-based graphical modeler and mathematical model generator for optimal production planning in process industries
by Draman, Murat & Kuban Altinel, I & Bajgoric, Nijaz & Tamer Unal, Ali & Birgoren, Burak
- 497-511 Inventory control of service parts in the final phase
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 512-523 Design and implementation of a course scheduling system using Tabu Search
by Alvarez-Valdes, Ramon & Crespo, Enric & Tamarit, Jose M.
- 524-543 Markov chain test for time dependence and homogeneity: An analytical and empirical evaluation
by Tan, Baris & Yilmaz, Kamil
- 544-557 An optimal statistical testing policy for software reliability demonstration of safety-critical systems
by Tal, O. & McCollin, C. & Bendell, A.
- 558-573 Nonlinear stochastic programming by Monte-Carlo estimators
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas L.
- 574-587 A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households
by van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 588-592 Which four-part partition games are isomorphic to Silverman's game?
by Heuer, Gerald A.
- 593-611 A two-queue and two-server model with a threshold-based control service policy
by Feng, Wei & Adachi, Kouichi & Kowada, Masashi
- 612-624 Entropy of discrete Choquet capacities
by Marichal, Jean-Luc
- 625-641 Ordinal judgments in multiattribute decision analysis
by Moshkovich, Helen M. & Mechitov, Alexander I. & Olson, David L.
- 642-656 Quality function deployment for the good of soccer
by Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Corredoira, Rafael A.
- 657-676 Optimal bidding and contracting strategies for capital-intensive goods
by Wu, D. J. & Kleindorfer, P. R. & Zhang, Jin E.
- 677-687 Operational planning of district heating and cooling plants through genetic algorithms for mixed 0-1 linear programming
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Ushiro, Satoshi
2002, Volume 137, Issue 2
- 231-232 Graphs and Scheduling (ECCO XII)
by Martello, Silvano & Maurras, Jean-Francois
- 233-247 The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities
by Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria
- 248-264 Linear and quadratic algorithms for scheduling chains and opposite chains
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Liu, Zhen
- 265-271 On the flow cost lowering problem
by Demgensky, I. & Noltemeier, H. & Wirth, H. -C.
- 272-287 One-pass heuristics for large-scale unconstrained binary quadratic problems
by Glover, Fred & Alidaee, Bahram & Rego, Cesar & Kochenberger, Gary
- 288-302 Tabu list management methods for a discrete-continuous scheduling problem
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 303-309 Fast fully polynomial approximation schemes for minimizing completion time variance
by Kubiak, Wieslaw & Cheng, Jinliang & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 310-325 On the linear description of the 3-cycle polytope
by Nguyen, Viet Hung & Maurras, Jean-Francois
- 326-335 Quasi-star-cutsets and some consequences
by Zemirline, A.
- 336-347 Hub location at Digital Equipment Corporation: A comprehensive analysis of qualitative and quantitative factors
by Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P.
- 348-370 A parametric analysis of heuristics for the vehicle routing problem with side-constraints
by Van Breedam, Alex
- 371-386 Network cost minimization using threshold-based discounting
by Podnar, Hrvoje & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & Skorin-Kapov, Darko
- 387-393 A Note on optimal allocation of work in stochastic assembly systems
by Rekhi, Ishpal & Chand, Suresh & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 394-400 A forward recursive algorithm for inventory lot-size models with power-form demand and shortages
by Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 401-420 Cell formations in the uni-directional loop material handling environment
by Lee, Shine-Der & Chiang, Chih-Ping
- 421-433 An assessment of technical efficiency and cross-efficiency in Taiwan's electricity distribution sector
by Chen, Tser-yieth
- 434-447 Merger effect of two firms under network equilibrium
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 448-458 Real world performance of choice-based conjoint models
by Natter, Martin & Feurstein, Markus
2002, Volume 137, Issue 1
- 1-9 Multi-objective meta-heuristics: An overview of the current state-of-the-art
by Jones, D. F. & Mirrazavi, S. K. & Tamiz, M.
- 10-21 Impacts of random noise and specification on estimates of capacity derived from data envelopment analysis
by Holland, D. S. & Lee, S. T.
- 22-27 Dealing with interval scale data in data envelopment analysis
by Halme, Merja & Joro, Tarja & Koivu, Matti
- 28-36 Multiobjective programming under d-invexity
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 37-49 Preemptive Hybrid Flowshop Scheduling problem of interval orders
by Djellab, Housni & Djellab, Khaled
- 50-71 Genetic local search for multi-objective combinatorial optimization
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej
- 72-92 Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited
by de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda
- 93-109 Fuzzy versions of the covering circle problem
by Li, Lushu & Kabadi, S. N. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 110-122 Robust estimation of priorities in the AHP
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Michael Conklin, W.
- 123-133 Sequential incorporation of imprecise information in multiple criteria decision processes
by Marmol, Amparo M. & Puerto, Justo & Fernandez, Francisco R.
- 134-144 Group decision making in a multiple criteria environment: A case using the AHP in software selection
by Lai, Vincent S. & Wong, Bo K. & Cheung, Waiman
- 145-161 Using fuzzy measures and habitual domains to analyze the public attitude and apply to the gas taxi policy
by Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Hsin-Li & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 162-176 Salespeople's management of customer information: Impact on optimal territory and sales force sizes
by Darmon, Rene Y.
- 177-190 Estimating output allocative efficiency and productivity change: Application to Japanese banks
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 191-205 The allocative efficiency measure by means of a distance function: The case of Spanish public railways
by Banos-Pino, Jose & Fernandez-Blanco, Victor & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana
- 206-217 Investment decisions in the theory of finance: Some antinomies and inconsistencies
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 218-228 Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich
2002, Volume 136, Issue 3
- 471-482 Success or failure of a firm under different financing policies: A dynamic stochastic model
by Cifarelli, Michele D. & Masciandaro, Donato & Peccati, Lorenzo & Salsa, Sandro & Tagliani, Aldo
- 483-500 Circular-arc graph coloring: On chords and circuits in the meeting graph
by de Werra, Dominique & Eisenbeis, Christine & Lelait, Sylvain & Stohr, Elena
- 501-511 Airline cockpit crew scheduling
by Yan, Shangyao & Chang, Jei-Chi
- 512-527 Parallel machine scheduling with a common due window
by Chen, Zhi-Long & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 528-540 Two-machine flow shops with limited machine availability
by Kubiak, Wieslaw & Blazewicz, Jacek & Formanowicz, Piotr & Breit, Joachim & Schmidt, Gunter
- 541-550 The computational complexity of the criticality problems in a network with interval activity times
by Chanas, Stefan & Zielinski, Pawel
- 551-572 Workforce planning in synchronous production systems
by Vairaktarakis, George L. & Cai, Xiaoqiang & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 573-590 Screening location strategies to reduce exchange rate risk
by Lowe, Timothy J. & Wendell, Richard E. & Hu, Gang
- 591-602 Research joint ventures: A cooperative game for competitors
by Aloysius, John A.
- 603-615 A comparative study of the effect of the position of outliers on classical and nontraditional approaches to the two-group classification problem
by Pavur, Robert
- 616-634 On the convexity of games corresponding to sequencing situations with due dates
by Borm, Peter & Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Hamers, Herbert & Sanchez, Estela & Voorneveld, Mark
- 635-654 Balancedness of infrastructure cost games
by Norde, Henk & Fragnelli, Vito & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Patrone, Fioravante & Tijs, Stef
- 655-670 Quality adjusted measures of services in public schools
by Heshmati, Almas
- 671-679 Hyperbolic efficiency and return to the dollar
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zaim, Osman
- 680-695 Sizing the US destroyer fleet
by Crary, Michael & Nozick, L. K. & Whitaker, L. R.
- 696-706 Real (investment) options with multiple sources of rare events
by Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos
2002, Volume 136, Issue 2
- 231-232 Human centered processes
by Lenca, Philippe
- 233-252 Human centered processes and decision support systems
by Barthelemy, J. P. & Bisdorff, R. & Coppin, G.
- 253-263 Performance-based assessment of expertise: How to decide if someone is an expert or not
by Shanteau, James & Weiss, David J. & Thomas, Rickey P. & Pounds, Julia C.
- 264-281 Post-decision inference editing of supportive and counterindicative signals among external auditors in a going concern judgment
by Lundberg, C. Gustav & Nagle, Brian M.
- 282-289 Applying decision tree methodology for rules extraction under cognitive constraints
by Muller, Wolfgang & Wiederhold, Eckhard
- 290-298 Reasoning with contextual graphs
by Brezillon, Patrick & Pasquier, Laurent & Pomerol, Jean-Charles
- 299-309 Dynamic adaptation of rules bases under cognitive constraints
by Le Saux, Elisabeth & Lenca, Philippe & Picouet, Philippe
- 310-323 Socio-cognitive engineering: A methodology for the design of human-centred technology
by Sharples, M. & Jeffery, N. & du Boulay, J. B. H. & Teather, D. & Teather, B. & du Boulay, G. H.
- 324-332 Model building for air-traffic controllers' workload regulation
by Crevits, Igor & Debernard, Serge & Denecker, Pascal
- 333-339 A structured groupware for a collective decision-making aid
by Lewkowicz, Myriam & Zacklad, Manuel
- 340-352 Ethics and decision
by Brans, J. Pierre
- 353-365 Using commonality as backup safety stock
by Hillier, Mark S.
- 366-382 The plant location and flexible technology acquisition problem
by Verter, Vedat & Dasci, Abdullah
- 383-402 Task net: Transactional workflow model based on colored Petri net
by Choi, Injun & Park, Chulsoon & Lee, Changwoo
- 403-421 Fund allocation model for pipe repair maintenance in water distribution networks
by Trung Luong, Huynh & Fujiwara, Okitsugu
- 422-429 Meta-goal programming
by Rodriguez Uria, M. Victoria & Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Romero, Carlos
- 430-448 Modelling a multi-objective allocation problem in a government sponsored entrepreneur development programme
by Yahya, Salleh & Kingsman, Brian
- 449-465 On the statistical foundations of non-linear utility theory: The case of status quo-dependent preferences
by Geiger, Gebhard
- 466-467 "Small sample properties of ML, COLS and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity" by A.N. Bojanic, S.B. Caudill and J.M. Ford, European Journal of Operational Research 108, 1998, 140-148: A comment
by Banker, R. D. & Chang, H. S. & Cooper, W. W.
- 468-469 Small sample properties of ML, COLS and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity: A reply to Banker, Chang, and Cooper
by Bojanic, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M.
2002, Volume 136, Issue 1
- 1-18 A review of the contribution of Operational Research to Project Management
by Tavares, L. V.
- 19-31 DEA models for resource reallocation and production input/output estimation
by Yan, Hong & Wei, Quanling & Hao, Gang
- 32-45 Dual models of interval DEA and its extension to interval data
by Entani, Tomoe & Maeda, Yutaka & Tanaka, Hideo
- 46-56 A minimax resource allocation problem with variable resources
by Gol'stejn, E. G. & Dempe, S.
- 57-66 An exact algorithm for the subset sum problem
by Soma, Nei Yoshihiro & Toth, Paolo
- 67-80 A fractional model for locating semi-desirable facilities on networks
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo
- 81-94 A framework for constructing general integer problems with well-determined duality gaps
by Joseph, A. & Gass, S. I.
- 95-105 Fabrication scheduling on a single machine with due date constraints
by Lin, Bertrand M. T.
- 106-120 Buying and selling an asset over the finite time horizon: A non-parametric approach
by Chun, Young H. & Plante, Robert D. & Schneider, Helmut
- 121-135 Minimizing the bias and variance of the gradient estimate in RSM simulation studies
by Safizadeh, M. Hossein
- 136-172 A general system theory approach to rail freight car fleet sizing
by Bojovic, Nebojsa J.
- 173-180 The impact of delivery lags on irreversible investment under uncertainty
by Alvarez, Luis H. R. & Keppo, Jussi
- 181-189 Rough sets, decision algorithms and Bayes' theorem
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 190-211 Differentiating between good credits and bad credits using neuro-fuzzy systems
by Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K.
- 212-229 Rule extraction from expert heuristics: A comparative study of rough sets with neural networks and ID3
by Mak, Brenda & Munakata, Toshinori
2001, Volume 135, Issue 3
- 461-476 Improved OR education through the use of spreadsheet models
by Thiriez, Herve
- 477-492 A data envelopment analysis approach to measure the mutual fund performance
by Basso, Antonella & Funari, Stefania
- 493-513 Single-machine scheduling with maintenance and repair rate-modifying activities
by Lee, Chung-Yee & Lin, Chen-Sin
- 514-526 Convex hull representations of models for computing collisions between multiple bodies
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Smith, J. Cole & Selim, Shokri Z.
- 527-544 Co-op advertising models in manufacturer-retailer supply chains: A game theory approach
by Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X.
- 545-568 The effect of competition on the efficiency of secondary schools in England
by Bradley, Steve & Johnes, Geraint & Millington, Jim
- 569-581 Analysis of multiserver queues with constant retrial rate
by Artalejo, J. R. & Gomez-Corral, A. & Neuts, M. F.
- 582-601 The impact of product substitution on retail merchandising
by Rajaram, Kumar & Tang, Christopher S.
- 602-615 Throughput, flow times, and service level in an unreliable assembly system
by Liu, Liming & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 616-629 Carbon sequestration and land management under uncertainty
by Krcmar, Emina & Stennes, Brad & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Vertinsky, Ilan
2001, Volume 135, Issue 2
- 231-232 Financial modelling and the theory of finance
by Loistl, Otto & van der Wijst, Nico
- 233-248 A pricing model for secondary market yield based floating rate notes subject to default risk
by Fruhwirth, Manfred
- 249-269 Dynamic value at risk under optimal and suboptimal portfolio policies
by Fusai, Gianluca & Luciano, Elisa
- 270-295 Xetra efficiency evaluation and NASDAQ modelling by KapSyn
by Loistl, Otto & Schossmann, Bernd & Vetter, Olaf
- 296-302 Fuzziness in valuing financial instruments by certainty equivalents
by Rosaria Simonelli, Maria
- 303-310 Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option
by Zmeskal, Zdenek
- 311-325 Corporate valuation, capital structure and risk management: A stochastic DCF approach
by Casey, Christopher
- 326-337 Capital budgeting, investment project valuation and financing mix: Methodological proposals
by Babusiaux, Denis & Pierru, Axel
- 338-349 Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach
by Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico
- 350-360 On estimating the common point of intersection of curves
by Ladany, Shaul P. & David, Israel
- 361-372 Rotation cycle schedulings for multi-item production systems
by Chan, Gin Hor & Song, Yuyue
- 373-393 On the widget remanufacturing operation
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 394-412 A new dominance rule to minimize total weighted tardiness with unequal release dates
by Akturk, M. Selim & Ozdemir, Deniz
- 413-427 Genetic clustering algorithms
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W.
- 428-449 Petri net approach to disassembly process planning for products with complex AND/OR precedence relationships
by Moore, Kendra E. & Gungor, Askiner & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 450-459 Reducing the bandwidth of a sparse matrix with tabu search
by Marti, Rafael & Laguna, Manuel & Glover, Fred & Campos, Vicente
2001, Volume 135, Issue 1
- 1-16 Adaptive memory programming: A unified view of metaheuristics
by Taillard, Eric D. & Gambardella, Luca M. & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 17-26 A time-dependent multiple criteria single-machine scheduling problem
by Klamroth, Kathrin & Wiecek, Margaret M.
- 27-41 A self-adaptive projection and contraction algorithm for the traffic assignment problem with path-specific costs
by Chen, Anthony & Lo, Hong K. & Yang, Hai
- 42-49 Solving a bicriteria scheduling problem on unrelated parallel machines occurring in the glass bottle industry
by T'kindt, V. & Billaut, J-C. & Proust, C.
- 50-56 Towards "zero abandonments" in call center performance
by Duder, John C. & Rosenwein, Moshe B.
- 57-66 An integer programming approach to the time slot assignment problem in SS/TDMA systems with intersatellite links
by Lee, Taehan & Park, Sungsoo
- 67-85 Error bounds for the approximative solution of restricted planar location problems
by Kafer, Barbara & Nickel, Stefan
- 86-101 The noising methods: A generalization of some metaheuristics
by Charon, Irene & Hudry, Olivier
- 102-113 An empirical evaluation of environmental efficiencies and firm performance: Pollution prevention versus end-of-pipe practice
by Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J.
- 114-127 Light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers and its applications
by Yamazaki, Genji & Toshimitsu, Satomu
- 128-141 Optimal investment in setup reduction in manufacturing systems with WIP inventories
by Nye, T. J. & Jewkes, E. M. & Dilts, D. M.
- 142-157 Interactive fuzzy programming for two-level linear and linear fractional production and assignment problems: A case study
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Uemura, Yoshio
- 158-176 Using fuzzy numbers in knapsack problems
by Lin, Feng-Tse & Yao, Jing-Shing
- 177-183 Single machine batch scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 184-194 The maximum absolute deviation measure in location problems on networks
by Cruz Lopez-de-los-Mozos, M. & Mesa, Juan A.
- 195-208 Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems
by Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel
- 209-219 A fuzzy logic-based decision model to satisfy goals for successful product/service introduction
by Shipley, Margaret F. & de Korvin, Andre & Omer, Khursheed
- 220-229 The problem of highly constrained tasks in group decision support systems
by Rees, Jackie & Barkhi, Reza
2001, Volume 134, Issue 3
- 459-480 Models implementation: A state of the art
by David, Albert
- 481-492 Linear and nonlinear dependence in Turkish equity returns and its consequences for financial risk management
by Harris, Richard D. F. & Kucukozmen, C. Coskun
- 493-497 A linear programming model dealing with ordinal ratings in policy capturing of performance appraisal
by Jung, Ho-Won
- 498-507 Multivariate cointegration analysis of the Finnish-Japanese stock markets
by Ostermark, Ralf
- 508-524 Managing the impact of high market growth and learning on knowledge worker productivity and service quality
by Anderson, Edward G.
- 525-539 The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic multi-echelon inventory problem and near-myopic policies
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 540-556 Approximations for the departure process of the G/G/1 queue with Markov-modulated arrivals
by Girish, Muckai K. & Hu, Jian-Qiang
- 557-563 Extended methods for identifying dominance and potential optimality in multi-criteria analysis with imprecise information
by Sam Park, Kyung & Sang Lee, Kyung & Seong Eum, Yun & Park, Kwangtae
- 564-581 A compromise solution to mutual funds portfolio selection with transaction costs
by Xia, Yusen & Wang, Shouyang & Deng, Xiaotie
- 582-591 Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry
by Greiner, Alfred & Feichtinger, Gustav & Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F.
- 592-605 Reducts within the variable precision rough sets model: A further investigation
by Beynon, Malcolm
- 606-615 Sensitivity analysis of scheduling algorithms
by Penz, B. & Rapine, C. & Trystram, D.
- 616-622 Interactive stability of vector optimization problems
by El-Hady Kassem, Mohamed Abd
- 623-630 Single machine scheduling with step-deteriorating processing times
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q.
- 631-647 Pricing non-storable perishable goods by using a purchase restriction with an application to airline fare pricing
by Li, Michael Z. F.
- 648-663 Computation of a near-optimal service policy for a single-server queue with homogeneous jobs
by Johansen, Soren Glud & Larsen, Christian
- 664-676 Petri net-based modelling of workflow systems: An overview
by Salimifard, Khodakaram & Wright, Mike
- 677-688 Validation of simulation model for robotic milking barn design
by Halachmi, I. & Dzidic, A. & Metz, J. H. M. & Speelman, L. & Dijkhuizen, A. A. & Kleijnen, J. P. C.
2001, Volume 134, Issue 2
- 229-231 Financial modelling in the new millennium
by Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico
- 232-242 Allocative efficiency in branch banking
by Hartman, Thomas E. & Storbeck, James E. & Byrnes, Patricia
- 243-248 A note on portfolio selection with restrictions on leverage
by Bradfield, David J. & Raubenheimer, Heidi
- 249-260 Option pricing bounds with standard risk aversion preferences
by Basso, A. & Pianca, P.
- 261-278 From data to model and back to data: A bond portfolio management problem
by Dupacova, Jitka & Bertocchi, Marida
- 279-292 Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management
by Kouwenberg, Roy
- 293-308 Analyzing legal regulations in the Norwegian life insurance business using a multistage asset-liability management model
by Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W.
- 309-329 Age-based vs. stock level control policies for a perishable inventory system
by Tekin, Eylem & Gurler, Ulku & Berk, Emre
- 330-345 Blackmailing the mayor: Using semi-formal state-based game theory methods to inform a security situation
by Powell, J. H.
- 346-364 An efficiency frontier approach for the design of cellular manufacturing systems in a lumpy demand environment
by Arzi, Yohanan & Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael
- 365-377 Capacity planning with congestion effects
by Rajagopalan, S. & Yu, Hung-Liang
- 378-391 Data set generation for rectangular placement problems
by Wang, Pearl Y. & Valenzela, Christine L.
- 392-424 Overlapping design and build cycles in product development
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 425-438 Protective capacity positioning: Impact on manufacturing cell performance
by Craighead, Christopher W. & Patterson, J. Wayne & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 439-456 A multi-period network design problem for cellular telecommunication systems
by Kubat, Peter & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 457-458 On generalized minimum spanning trees
by Feremans, Corinne & Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert
2001, Volume 134, Issue 1
- 1-16 Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 17-28 Simulation output analysis using the threshold bootstrap
by Park, Dae S. & Kim, Yun B. & Shin, Key I. & Willemain, Thomas R.
- 29-42 Some two-echelon style-goods inventory models with asymmetric market information
by Hing-Ling Lau, Amy & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 43-58 Measuring economic efficiency with incomplete price information: With an application to European commercial banks
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry