European Journal of Operational Research
September 2006, Volume 173, Issue 2
- 465-487 Exact solutions to a class of stochastic generalized assignment problems
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & van der Vlerk, Maarten H. & Fernandez, Elena
- 488-507 Mathematical programming models and algorithms for a class-faculty assignment problem
by Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 508-518 On the exact solution of a facility layout problem
by Amaral, Andre R.S.
- 519-530 Searching for Mutually Orthogonal Latin Squares via integer and constraint programming
by Appa, G. & Magos, D. & Mourtos, I.
- 531-539 The routing open-shop problem on a network: Complexity and approximation
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Chernykh, Ilya
- 540-555 A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Brandao, Jose
- 556-564 Locating an obnoxious plane
by Diaz-Banez, J.M. & Lopez, M.A. & Sellares, J.A.
- 565-582 Evaluation of nondominated solution sets for k-objective optimization problems: An exact method and approximations
by Kim, B. & Gel, E.S. & Fowler, J.W. & Carlyle, W.M. & Wallenius, J.
- 583-599 Efficient scheduling of periodic information monitoring requests
by Zeng, Daniel D. & Dror, Moshe & Chen, Hsinchun
- 600-616 Lot-sizing two-echelon assembly systems with random yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Anily, Shoshana & Ben-Zvi, Tal
- 617-636 Quantifying the bullwhip effect in a supply chain with stochastic lead time
by Kim, Jeon G. & Chatfield, Dean & Harrison, Terry P. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 637-647 Production quality and yield assurance for processes with multiple independent characteristics
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 648-668 Supply chain disruption management and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers in the quantity-setting duopoly situation with homogeneous goods
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yu, Gang
- 669-682 Determining a common production cycle time for an economic lot scheduling problem with deteriorating items
by Lin, Gary C. & Kroll, Dennis E. & Lin, C.J.
- 683-700 Manufacturing lead time estimation using data mining
by Ozturk, Atakan & Kayaligil, Sinan & Ozdemirel, Nur E.
August 2006, Volume 173, Issue 1
- 1-17 Clique-detection models in computational biochemistry and genomics
by Butenko, S. & Wilhelm, W.E.
- 18-29 A soft approach for hard continuous optimization
by Xu, Chunhui & Ng, Peggy
- 30-46 A stochastic quasi-Newton method for simulation response optimization
by Kao, Chiang & Chen, Shih-Pin
- 47-58 Optimality and duality in nonlinear programming involving semilocally B-preinvex and related functions
by Stancu-Minasian, I.M.
- 59-71 Speed-up simulated annealing by parallel coordinates
by Ye, Hong & Lin, Zhiping
- 72-91 Multicriteria adaptive paths in stochastic, time-varying networks
by Opasanon, Sathaporn & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 92-107 Parallel machine scheduling with a convex resource consumption function
by Shabtay, Dvir & Kaspi, Moshe
- 108-119 Efficient neighborhood search for the one-machine earliness-tardiness scheduling problem
by Hendel, Yann & Sourd, Francis
- 120-124 A LP-based heuristic for a time-constrained routing problem
by Avella, Pasquale & D'Auria, Bernardo & Salerno, Saverio
- 125-132 Scheduling in a contaminated area: A model and polynomial algorithms
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 133-150 Vehicle routing and crew scheduling for metropolitan mail distribution at Australia Post
by Hollis, B.L. & Forbes, M.A. & Douglas, B.E.
- 151-172 Taming the bullwhip effect whilst watching customer service in a single supply chain echelon
by Disney, S.M. & Farasyn, I. & Lambrecht, M. & Towill, D.R. & de Velde, W. Van
- 173-189 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the finite horizon economic lot and delivery scheduling in supply chains
by Torabi, S.A. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Karimi, B.
- 190-198 The joint replenishment problem with resource restriction
by Moon, I.K. & Cha, B.C.
- 199-210 Inventory model of deteriorated items with a constraint: A geometric programming approach
by Mandal, Nirmal Kumar & Roy, Tapan Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 211-225 Modeling the metrics of lean, agile and leagile supply chain: An ANP-based approach
by Agarwal, Ashish & Shankar, Ravi & Tiwari, M.K.
- 226-240 Batch scheduling in a two-level supply chain--a focus on the supplier
by Selvarajah, Esaignani & Steiner, George
- 241-251 The value of setup cost reduction and process improvement for the economic production quantity model with defects
by Freimer, Michael & Thomas, Douglas & Tyworth, John
- 252-267 Analysis of the behavior of the transient period in non-terminating simulations
by Sandikci, Burhaneddin & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan
- 268-282 Technology choice and timing with positive network effects
by Kornish, Laura J.
- 283-298 A sequential procedure for neighborhood selection-of-the-best in optimization via simulation
by Pichitlamken, Juta & Nelson, Barry L. & Hong, L. Jeff
- 299-312 How big is too big? Trading off the economies of scale of larger telecommunications network elements against the risk of larger outages
by Smith, Donald E.
- 313-336 Multi-criteria modelling of irrigation water market at basin level: A Spanish case study
by Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Martinez, Yolanda
- 337-350 Developing railway timetables which guarantee a better service
by Vansteenwegen, P. & Oudheusden, D. Van
August 2006, Volume 172, Issue 3
- 719-739 Reductions, completeness and the hardness of approximability
by Ausiello, G. & Paschos, V.Th.
- 740-746 A factor approximation algorithm for two-stage stochastic matching problems
by Kong, Nan & Schaefer, Andrew J.
- 747-760 Simultaneously determining the mix of space launch vehicles and the assignment of satellites to rockets
by Morgan, Leslie O. & Morton, Alysse R. & Daniels, Richard L.
- 761-782 A new approach to discrete stochastic optimization problems
by Lin, Xiaocang & Lee, Loo Hay
- 783-797 Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem
by Grigoriev, Alexander & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 798-813 A recovering beam search algorithm for the single machine Just-in-Time scheduling problem
by Esteve, B. & Aubijoux, C. & Chartier, A. & T'kindt, V.
- 814-837 A genetic algorithm for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with rectangular pieces
by Bortfeldt, Andreas
- 838-854 A multi-objective resource allocation problem in PERT networks
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Memariani, Azizollah
- 855-885 A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for solving truck and trailer vehicle routing problems
by Tan, K.C. & Chew, Y.H. & Lee, L.H.
- 886-908 Waiting time analysis of the multiple priority dual queue with a preemptive priority service discipline
by Zeephongsekul, P. & Bedford, A.
- 909-918 On the exact distribution of a delayed renewal process with exponential sum interarrival times
by Cuffe, Barry P. & Friedman, Moshe F.
- 919-930 Congestion network problems and related games
by Quant, Marieke & Borm, Peter & Reijnierse, Hans
- 931-955 Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales
by Labreuche, Christophe & Grabisch, Michel
- 956-970 An auction model arising from an Internet search service provider
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tang, Christopher S.
- 971-978 Additive rules in discrete allocation problems
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J.
- 979-1003 Bayesian kernel based classification for financial distress detection
by Gestel, Tony Van & Baesens, Bart & Suykens, Johan A.K. & Van den Poel, Dirk & Baestaens, Dirk-Emma & Willekens, Marleen
- 1004-1017 Improvement of efficiency intervals based on DEA by adjusting inputs and outputs
by Entani, Tomoe & Tanaka, Hideo
- 1018-1039 Constructing and evaluating balanced portfolios of R&D projects with interactions: A DEA based methodology
by Eilat, Harel & Golany, Boaz & Shtub, Avraham
- 1040-1050 Scale economies and production function estimation for object-oriented software component and source code documentation size
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 1051-1066 Multi-period capacity expansion for a local access telecommunications network
by Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves & Smires, Ali & Soriano, Patrick
July 2006, Volume 172, Issue 2
- 369-385 Distance-based and ad hoc consensus models in ordinal preference ranking
by Cook, Wade D.
- 386-400 An approach for integrated scheduling and lot-sizing
by Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 401-416 An investigation of buffer sizing techniques in critical chain scheduling
by Tukel, Oya I. & Rom, Walter O. & Eksioglu, Sandra Duni
- 417-429 A deteriorating inventory model with time-varying demand and shortage-dependent partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Chang, Horng-Jinh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 430-452 Optimal temporal product introduction strategies under valuation changes and learning
by Mallik, Suman & Chhajed, Dilip
- 453-471 A solution approach for dynamic vehicle and crew scheduling
by Huisman, Dennis & Wagelmans, Albert P.M.
- 472-499 A 3-flip neighborhood local search for the set covering problem
by Yagiura, Mutsunori & Kishida, Masahiro & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 500-514 Nodal aggregation of resource constraints in a shortest path problem
by Nagih, Anass & Soumis, Francois
- 515-527 Strip generation algorithms for constrained two-dimensional two-staged cutting problems
by Hifi, Mhand & M'Hallah, Rym
- 528-544 Minimizing weighted earliness-tardiness and due-date cost with unit processing-time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Yovel, Uri
- 545-559 Optimum divisible load scheduling on heterogeneous stars with limited memory
by Drozdowski, M. & Wolniewicz, P.
- 560-573 The Pearson system of utility functions
by LiCalzi, Marco & Sorato, Annamaria
- 574-587 Misrepresentation-proof strategies in poly-agent systems
by Xu, Chunhui & Shiba, Naoki & Kijima, Kyoichi
- 588-603 Using MACBETH to determine utilities of governments to parties in coalition formation
by Roubens, Marc & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 604-615 A new framework for the solution of DEA models
by Appa, Gautam & Williams, H. Paul
- 616-630 Impact of the cost of the time resource on efficiency of economic processes
by Arnarson, Ingolfur & Jensson, Pall
- 631-646 Load balancing and capacity constraints in a hierarchical location model
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Acosta Espejo, Luis Gonzalo & Boffey, Brian & Yates, Derek
- 647-665 Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services
by Vromans, Michiel J.C.M. & Dekker, Rommert & Kroon, Leo G.
- 666-679 A taxing problem: The complementary use of hard and soft OR in the public sector
by Brown, Joyce & Cooper, Ceri & Pidd, Michael
- 680-695 Performance prediction of an unmanned airborne vehicle multi-agent system
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 696-715 A compensation-based recurrent fuzzy neural network for dynamic system identification
by Lin, Cheng-Jian & Chen, Cheng-Hung
July 2006, Volume 172, Issue 1
- 1-30 Airline fleet assignment concepts, models, and algorithms
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Bish, Ebru K. & Zhu, Xiaomei
- 31-39 Restoration of efficiency in a goal programming problem with linear fractional criteria
by Caballero, Rafael & Hernandez, Monica
- 40-63 Financial networks with intermediation: Risk management with variable weights
by Nagurney, Anna & Ke, Ke
- 64-85 Sequencing games with controllable processing times
by van Velzen, Bas
- 86-100 Link function selection in stochastic multicriteria decision making models
by Hahn, Eugene D.
- 101-119 Search allocation game
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke
- 120-126 Estimating the circle closest to a set of points by maximum likelihood using the BHHH algorithm
by Caudill, Steven B.
- 127-145 Sequential variable sampling plan for normal distribution
by Lam, Yeh & Li, Kim-Hung & Ip, Wai-Cheung & Wong, Heung
- 146-162 An exploratory study to identify rogue seasonality in a steel company's supply network using spectral principal component analysis
by Thornhill, Nina F. & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 163-178 Using component technology to develop a simulation library for business process modelling
by Melao, Nuno & Pidd, Michael
- 179-200 Optimal models for a multi-stage supply chain system controlled by kanban under just-in-time philosophy
by Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 201-212 Modified normal demand distributions in (R, S)-inventory control
by Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Moors, J.J.A.
- 213-229 Bucket brigades revisited: Are they always effective?
by Armbruster, Dieter & Gel, Esma S.
- 230-248 An evaluation approach to engineering design in QFD processes using fuzzy goal programming models
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Weng, Ming-Chu
- 249-257 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the Three-Index Assignment Problem
by Huang, Gaofeng & Lim, Andrew
- 258-273 A multiperiod single processor scheduling problem with periodic requirements
by Paletta, G.
- 274-292 New formulations for the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem
by Mari'n, Alfredo & Canovas, Lazaro & Landete, Mercedes
- 293-310 Capital accumulation under technological progress and learning: A vintage capital approach
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 311-325 The determinants of firms' performance: Can finance constraints improve technical efficiency?
by Sena, Vania
- 326-333 On the consistency of aggregate production frontiers
by Weill, Laurent
- 334-351 Data aggregation and Simpson's paradox gauged by index numbers
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Conklin, W. Michael
- 352-365 Fair allocation using a fast smart market auction
by Li, Chu-Fen & Li, Jung-Shian
June 2006, Volume 171, Issue 3
- 723-724 Heuristic and stochastic methods in optimization
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas & Krarup, Jakob
- 725-742 Lower bounds and heuristic algorithms for the ki-partitioning problem
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele
- 743-749 An optimization algorithm for the clearing of interbank payments
by Shafransky, Yakov M. & Doudkin, Alexander A.
- 750-775 A unified heuristic for a large class of Vehicle Routing Problems with Backhauls
by Ropke, Stefan & Pisinger, David
- 776-786 Minimizing fleet operating costs for a container transportation company
by Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 787-796 A heuristic approach for combined equipment-planning and routing in multi-layer SDH/WDM networks
by Holler, Holger & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 797-810 Routing and wavelength assignment by partition colouring
by Noronha, Thiago F. & Ribeiro, Celso C.
- 811-829 Solving Irregular Strip Packing problems by hybridising simulated annealing and linear programming
by Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 830-841 Pareto ant colony optimization with ILP preprocessing in multiobjective project portfolio selection
by Doerner, K.F. & Gutjahr, W.J. & Hartl, R.F. & Strauss, C. & Stummer, C.
- 842-858 Using simulated annealing to optimize the feature selection problem in marketing applications
by Meiri, Ronen & Zahavi, Jacob
- 859-878 Heuristic approach for minimizing the projection error in the integrated mapping
by Dzemyda, Gintautas & Kurasova, Olga
- 879-890 A heuristic procedure for stochastic integer programs with complete recourse
by Lulli, Guglielmo & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 891-893 New Opportunities for Operations Research - Feature Issue of the Joint EURO/INFORMS Conference, Istanbul, July 2003
by Wascher, Gerhard
- 894-914 On the Hungarian inventory control model
by Prekopa, Andras
- 915-934 The valuation of options on capacity with cost and demand uncertainty
by Spinler, Stefan & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 935-950 MABS: Spreadsheet-based decision support for precision marketing
by De Reyck, Bert & Degraeve, Zeger
- 951-961 ARMS: An automated resource management system for British Telecommunications plc
by Voudouris, Christos & Owusu, Gilbert & Dorne, Raphael & Ladde, Cedric & Virginas, Botond
- 962-976 Laps Care--an operational system for staff planning of home care
by Eveborn, Patrik & Flisberg, Patrik & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 977-990 Bayesian portfolio selection with multi-variate random variance models
by Soyer, Refik & Tanyeri, Kadir
- 991-1004 Implicit-explicit Runge-Kutta methods for financial derivatives pricing models
by de Frutos, Javier
- 1005-1019 Bid calculation for construction projects: Regulations and incentive effects of unit price contracts
by Missbauer, Hubert & Hauber, Wolfgang
- 1020-1032 Integrated technique assessment based on the pinch analysis approach for the design of production networks
by Geldermann, Jutta & Treitz, Martin & Rentz, Otto
- 1033-1050 Modeling reverse logistic tasks within closed-loop supply chains: An example from the automotive industry
by Schultmann, Frank & Zumkeller, Moritz & Rentz, Otto
- 1051-1070 Hybrid genetic approach for solving large-scale capacitated cell formation problems with multiple routings
by Nsakanda, Aaron Luntala & Diaby, Moustapha & Price, Wilson L.
- 1071-1093 Multi-item spare parts systems with lateral transshipments and waiting time constraints
by Wong, H. & van Houtum, G.J. & Cattrysse, D. & Oudheusden, D. Van
- 1094-1112 A comparison of outbound dispatch policies for integrated inventory and transportation decisions
by Cetinkaya, Sila & Mutlu, Fatih & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 1113-1126 Non-convex power plant modelling in energy optimisation
by Makkonen, Simo & Lahdelma, Risto
- 1127-1138 Interior point models for power system stability problems
by Rosehart, William & Roman, Codruta & Behjat, Laleh
- 1139-1151 Optimization of a large-scale water reservoir network by stochastic dynamic programming with efficient state space discretization
by Cervellera, Cristiano & Chen, Victoria C.P. & Wen, Aihong
- 1152-1168 Check-in computation and optimization by simulation and IP in combination
by van Dijk, Nico M. & van der Sluis, Erik
- 1169-1181 A partially integrated airline crew scheduling approach with time-dependent crew capacities and multiple home bases
by Guo, Yufeng & Mellouli, Taieb & Suhl, Leena & Thiel, Markus P.
June 2006, Volume 171, Issue 2
- 349-372 An interval nonlinear program for the planning of waste management systems with economies-of-scale effects--A case study for the region of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
by Wu, X.Y. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, L. & Li, J.B.
- 373-389 Multi-objective simultaneous stowage and load planning for a container ship with container rehandle in yard stacks
by Imai, Akio & Sasaki, Kazuya & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 390-411 A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach
by Kahraman, Cengiz & Ertay, Tijen & Buyukozkan, Gulcin
- 412-429 Robust optimization for performance tuning of modern database systems
by Chen, Andrew N.K.
- 430-438 A kind of stochastic duel model for guerrilla war
by Liu, Liwei & Yu, Jun & Guo, Zhi
- 439-462 Scatter Search and Bionomic Algorithms for the aircraft landing problem
by Pinol, H. & Beasley, J.E.
- 463-495 Evolving better population distribution and exploration in evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Tan, K.C. & Goh, C.K. & Yang, Y.J. & Lee, T.H.
- 496-515 A comparison of standard and two-stage mathematical programming discriminant analysis methods
by Glen, J.J.
- 516-535 A bargaining model with asymmetric information for a single supplier-single buyer problem
by Sucky, Eric
- 536-556 Investing in product development and production capabilities: The crucial linkage between time-to-market and ramp-up time
by Carrillo, Janice E. & Franza, Richard M.
- 557-566 An EOQ model with ramp type demand rate, time dependent deterioration rate, unit production cost and shortages
by Manna, S.K. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 567-576 Designing a distribution network in a supply chain system: Formulation and efficient solution procedure
by Amiri, Ali
- 577-585 A goal programming approach to simple U-line balancing problem
by Gokcen, Hadi & Ag[caron]pak, Kursad
- 586-597 Optimal adaptive control policy for joint machine maintenance and product quality control
by Kuo, Yarlin
- 598-631 Scheduling dual gripper robotic cell: One-unit cycles
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 632-647 Upper and lower bounding strategies for the generalized minimum spanning tree problem
by Haouari, Mohamed & Chaouachi, Jouhaina Siala
- 648-660 Performance guarantees of a greedy algorithm for minimizing a supermodular set function on comatroid
by Il'ev, Victor & Linker, Nick
- 661-673 Strategic route extension in transit networks
by Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T. & Kim, Changjoo
- 674-692 Scheduling flow shops using differential evolution algorithm
by Onwubolu, Godfrey & Davendra, Donald
- 693-707 An exact algorithm for the knapsack sharing problem with common items
by Fujimoto, Masako & Yamada, Takeo
- 708-721 Enforcing minimum run length in the cutting stock problem
by Diegel, Adolf & Miller, Garth & Montocchio, Edouard & van Schalkwyk, Sias & Diegel, Olaf
May 2006, Volume 171, Issue 1
- 1-23 A review of design and control of automated guided vehicle systems
by Le-Anh, Tuan & De Koster, M.B.M.
- 24-38 Reliability redundancy allocation: An improved realization for nonconvex nonlinear programming problems
by Ha, Chunghun & Kuo, Way
- 39-52 Minimum-distance controlled perturbation methods for large-scale tabular data protection
by Castro, Jordi
- 53-63 Statistical fitting and validation of non-linear simulation metamodels: A case study
by Reis dos Santos, M. Isabel & Porta Nova, Acacio M.O.
- 64-73 The non-central chi-square chart with two-stage samplings
by Costa, A.F.B. & Rahim, M.A.
- 74-84 Variable neighborhood search for the vertex weighted k-cardinality tree problem
by Brimberg, J. & Urosevic, D. & Mladenovic, N.
- 85-106 A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for one-dimensional stock cutting and two-dimensional two-stage cutting
by Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G.
- 107-122 Two machine preemptive scheduling problem with release dates, equal processing times and precedence constraints
by Lushchakova, Irene N.
- 123-134 Managing uncertainty in major equipment procurement in engineering projects
by Yeo, K.T. & Ning, J.H.
- 135-152 Inventory rationing via drop-shipping in Internet retailing: A sensitivity analysis
by Ayanso, Anteneh & Diaby, Moustapha & Nair, Suresh K.
- 153-169 Pricing and scheduling decisions with leadtime flexibility
by Charnsirisakskul, Kasarin & Griffin, Paul M. & Keskinocak, Pinar
- 170-188 The multi-period newsboy problem
by Matsuyama, Keisuke
- 189-207 The general two-level storage management problem: A reconsideration of the KTNS-rule
by Hirvikorpi, Mika & Salonen, Kari & Knuutila, Timo & Nevalainen, Olli S.
- 208-226 Advances on measuring the operational complexity of supplier-customer systems
by Sivadasan, S. & Efstathiou, J. & Calinescu, A. & Huatuco, L. Huaccho
- 227-254 Achieving sharp deliveries in supply chains through variance pool allocation
by Garg, D. & Narahari, Y. & Viswanadham, N.
- 255-272 An EOQ model with state-dependent demand rate
by Berman, Oded & Perry, David
- 273-289 On the Coleman indices of voting power
by Barua, Rana & Chakravarty, Satya R. & Roy, Sonali
- 290-295 An experiment on the consistency of aggregated comparison matrices in AHP
by Aull-Hyde, Rhonda & Erdogan, Sevgi & Duke, Joshua M.
- 296-308 Project prioritization under policy restrictions. A combination of MCDA with 0-1 programming
by Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D. & Caloghirou, Y.
- 309-343 The evidential reasoning approach for MADA under both probabilistic and fuzzy uncertainties
by Yang, J.B. & Wang, Y.M. & Xu, D.L. & Chin, K.S.
- 344-345 Comment on "A comparison of parametric and non-parametric distance functions (by Tim Coelli and Sergio Perelman)"
by Toloo, Mehdi
- 346-348 A simple approximation algorithm for WIS based on the approximability in k-partite graphs
by Monnot, Jerome
May 2006, Volume 170, Issue 3
- 677-709 Survey of research in the design and control of automated guided vehicle systems
by Vis, Iris F.A.
- 710-734 Investigating purchasing-sequence patterns for financial services using Markov, MTD and MTDg models
by Prinzie, Anita & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 735-757 The law of one price in data envelopment analysis: Restricting weight flexibility across firms
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens & Sipilainen, Timo
- 758-770 International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 771-787 Optimal scheduling of parallel machines with constrained resources
by Kogan, Konstantin
- 788-808 Quick response policy with Bayesian information updates
by Choi, Tsan-Ming (Jason) & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin
- 809-823 The dynamics of price, quality and productivity improvement decisions
by Voros, Jozsef
- 824-843 Lot streaming for quality control in two-stage batch production
by Vickson, Raymond G. & Hassini, Elkafi
- 844-862 Vehicle and crew scheduling for urban bus lines
by Rodrigues, Maikol M. & de Souza, Cid C. & Moura, Arnaldo V.
- 863-886 Optimal parking of idle elevators under myopic and state-dependent policies
by Parlar, Mahmut & Sharafali, Moosa & Ou, Jihong
- 887-899 Some inverse optimization problems under the Hamming distance
by Duin, C.W. & Volgenant, A.
- 900-908 A new relaxation method for the generalized minimum spanning tree problem
by Pop, Petrica C. & Kern, W. & Still, G.
- 909-922 Synchronous approach in interactive multiobjective optimization
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Makela, Marko M.
- 923-934 A simulation-based test of stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis using achievement functions
by Durbach, Ian
- 935-949 A tactical model for resource allocation and its application to advertising budgeting
by Krieger, Abba M. & Green, Paul E.
- 950-956 Competence set expansion using an efficient 0-1 programming model
by Lin, Chang-Chun
- 957-970 Multivariate Gaussian criteria in SMAA
by Lahdelma, Risto & Makkonen, Simo & Salminen, Pekka
- 971-986 A study of the relationship between competitiveness and technological innovation capability based on DEA models
by Guan, Jian Cheng & Yam, Richard C.M. & Mok, Chiu Kam & Ma, Ning
- 987-1000 Scheduling of road vehicles in sugarcane transport: A case study at an Australian sugar mill
by Higgins, Andrew
- 1001-1016 Modeling and analysis of a Canadian Forces Geomatics division workflow
by Ghanmi, Ahmed
April 2006, Volume 170, Issue 2
- 329-349 Tabu Search directed by direct search methods for nonlinear global optimization
by Hedar, Abdel-Rahman & Fukushima, Masao
- 350-354 Converse duality in nonlinear programming with cone constraints
by Yang, X.M. & Yang, X.Q. & Teo, K.L.
- 355-362 Mond-Weir type second order symmetric duality in non-differentiable minimax mixed integer programming problems
by Mishra, S.K.
- 363-375 Approximate and exact algorithms for the fixed-charge knapsack problem
by Akinc, Umit