A multistage linear stochastic programming model for optimal corporate debt management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, Alexander & Tekaya, Wajdi & da Costa, Joari Paulo & Soares, Murilo Pereira, 2013. "Risk neutral and risk averse Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 375-391.
- Petri Hilli & Matti Koivu & Teemu Pennanen & Antero Ranne, 2007. "A stochastic programming model for asset liability management of a Finnish pension company," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 115-139, July.
- Willem Klein Haneveld & Matthijs Streutker & Maarten Vlerk, 2010. "An ALM model for pension funds using integrated chance constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 177(1), pages 47-62, June.
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
- Rudloff, Birgit & Street, Alexandre & Valladão, Davi M., 2014. "Time consistency and risk averse dynamic decision models: Definition, interpretation and practical consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 743-750.
- Balibek, Emre & Köksalan, Murat, 2010. "A multi-objective multi-period stochastic programming model for public debt management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 205-217, August.
- Willem Haneveld & Maarten Vlerk, 2006. "Integrated Chance Constraints: Reduced Forms and an Algorithm," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 245-269, September.
- Date, P. & Canepa, A. & Abdel-Jawad, M., 2011. "A mixed integer linear programming model for optimal sovereign debt issuance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 749-758, November.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2012. "Mean–variance asset–liability management: Cointegrated assets and insurance liability," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 785-793.
- Lewellen, Wilbur G. & Emery, Douglas R., 1986. "Corporate Debt Management and the Value of the Firm," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 415-426, December.
- Stephen P. Bradley & Dwight B. Crane, 1972. "A Dynamic Model for Bond Portfolio Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 139-151, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:177-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9656-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1963-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaik, Saleem, 2015. "Impact of liquidity risk on variations in efficiency and productivity: A panel gamma simulated maximum likelihood estimation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 463-469.
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; Finance; Corporate bond issuance; Debt management; Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:237:y:2014:i:1:p:303-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.