Implementation of new regulatory rules in a multistage ALM model for Dutch pension funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Haneveld & Maarten Vlerk, 2006. "Integrated Chance Constraints: Reduced Forms and an Algorithm," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 245-269, September.
- M.C.J. van Rooij & A.H. Siegmann & P.J.G. Vlaar, 2004. "Palmnet: A pension asset and liability model for the Netherlands," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 760, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05a03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein Haneveld, W.K.. & Streutker, M.H. & Vlerk, M.H. van der, 2005. "An ALM Model for Pension Funds using Integrated Chance Constraints," Research Report 05A03, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- G. Consigli & M. Dempster, 1998. "Dynamic stochastic programmingfor asset-liability management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 131-162, June.
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastiano Vitali & Vittorio Moriggia & Miloš Kopa, 2017. "Optimal pension fund composition for an Italian private pension plan sponsor," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-160, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:07005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.