An intelligent financial portfolio trading strategy using deep Q-learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golub, Bennett & Holmer, Martin & McKendall, Raymond & Pohlman, Lawrence & Zenios, Stavros A., 1995. "A stochastic programming model for money management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 282-296, September.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Papers 1803.06917, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Bertoluzzo & Marco Corazza, 2012. "Reinforcement Learning for automatic financial trading: Introduction and some applications," Working Papers 2012:33, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Xufre Casqueiro, Patricia & Rodrigues, Antonio J.L., 2006. "Neuro-dynamic trading methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1400-1412, December.
- Zhengyao Jiang & Dixing Xu & Jinjun Liang, 2017. "A Deep Reinforcement Learning Framework for the Financial Portfolio Management Problem," Papers 1706.10059, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- G. Consigli & M. Dempster, 1998. "Dynamic stochastic programmingfor asset-liability management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 81(0), pages 131-162, June.
- Brock, William & Lakonishok, Josef & LeBaron, Blake, 1992.
" Simple Technical Trading Rules and the Stochastic Properties of Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1731-1764, December.
- Brock, W. & Lakonishok, J. & Lebaron, B., 1991. "Simple Technical Trading Rules And The Stochastic Properties Of Stock Returns," Working papers 90-22, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kouwenberg, Roy, 2001. "Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 279-292, October.
- Papailias, Fotis & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2015. "An improved moving average technical trading rule," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 428(C), pages 458-469.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Working Papers hal-01754054, HAL.
- Zhu, Yingzi & Zhou, Guofu, 2009. "Technical analysis: An asset allocation perspective on the use of moving averages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 519-544, June.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:270:y:2018:i:2:p:654-669 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1907.03665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.