Approaches to multistage one-shot decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Shapiro, Alexander & Tekaya, Wajdi & da Costa, Joari Paulo & Soares, Murilo Pereira, 2013. "Risk neutral and risk averse Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 375-391.
- Daniel, Engelage, 2011. "Optimal stopping with dynamic variational preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(5), pages 2042-2074, September.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo, 2003. "Decision analysis based on fused double exponential possibility distributions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 467-479, August.
- Minis, I. & Tatarakis, A., 2011. "Stochastic single vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick up and a predefined customer sequence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 37-51, August.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M., 2011. "Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1880-1897.
- Flapper, S.D.P. & Gayon, J.P. & Vercraene, S., 2012. "Control of a production–inventory system with returns under imperfect advance return information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 392-400.
- Peijun Guo, 2010. "Private Real Estate Investment Analysis within a One-Shot Decision Framework," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 238-260.
- Li, Dengfeng & Cheng, Chuntian, 2004. "Stability on multiobjective dynamic programming problems with fuzzy parameters in the objective functions and in the constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 678-696, November.
- Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis, 2001. "Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 459-478, February.
- Chen, Xi & Ghate, Archis & Tripathi, Arvind, 2011. "Dynamic lot-sizing in sequential online retail auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 257-267, November.
- Pal, Bijay Baran & Nath Moitra, Bhola, 2003. "A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 480-491, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:3:p:273-286 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Peijun & Ma, Xiuyan, 2014. "Newsvendor models for innovative products with one-shot decision theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 523-536.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:994-1000 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:mathme:v:86:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0592-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOne-shot decision theory; Scenario-based decision theory; Focus point; Multistage decision making; Dynamic programming; Optimal stopping problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:236:y:2014:i:2:p:612-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.