Control of a production–inventory system with returns under imperfect advance return information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis de Véricourt & Fikri Karaesmen & Yves Dallery, 2002. "Optimal Stock Allocation for a Capacitated Supply System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1486-1501, November.
- de Brito, Marisa P. & van der Laan, Erwin A., 2009. "Inventory control with product returns: The impact of imperfect information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 85-101, April.
- Jean-Philippe Gayon & Saif Benjaafar & Francis de Véricourt, 2009. "Using Imperfect Advance Demand Information in Production-Inventory Systems with Multiple Customer Classes," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 128-143, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0176-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M. & Gavirneni, Srinagesh, 2015. "The impact of information sharing, random yield, correlation, and lead times in closed loop supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 827-836.
- Guo, Peijun & Li, Yonggang, 2014. "Approaches to multistage one-shot decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 612-623.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse logistics; Inventory control; Stochastic dynamic programming; Advance return information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:2:p:392-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .