European Journal of Operational Research
January 2006, Volume 168, Issue 1
- 51-64 Retailer's optimal pricing and lot-sizing policies for deteriorating items with partial backlogging
by Chang, Horng-Jinh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 65-85 Coordination of cooperative advertising in a two-level supply chain when manufacturer offers discount
by Yue, Jinfeng & Austin, Jill & Wang, Min-Chiang & Huang, Zhimin
- 86-99 Optimal preventive maintenance of a production system with an intermediate buffer
by Kyriakidis, E.G. & Dimitrakos, T.D.
- 100-121 A geometric process model for M/M/1 queueing system with a repairable service station
by Lam, Yeh & Zhang, Yuan Lin & Liu, Qun
- 122-142 Joint statistical design of double sampling and s charts
by He, David & Grigoryan, Arsen
- 143-152 A flexible stochastic differential equation model in distributed development environment
by Tamura, Yoshinobu & Yamada, Shigeru
- 153-163 A two threshold vacation policy in multiserver queueing systems
by Tian, Naishuo & Zhang, Zhe George
- 164-180 Knowledge acquisition in incomplete information systems: A rough set approach
by Leung, Yee & Wu, Wei-Zhi & Zhang, Wen-Xiu
- 181-199 Mathematical programming based heuristics for improving LP-generated classifiers for the multiclass supervised classification problem
by Adem, Jan & Gochet, Willy
- 200-220 Heuristics for selecting robust database structures with dynamic query patterns
by Chen, Andrew N.K. & Goes, Paulo B. & Gupta, Alok & Marsden, James R.
- 221-239 A game-theoretic formulation of joint implementation of environmental projects
by Breton, Michele & Zaccour, Georges & Zahaf, Mehdi
- 240-252 How real option disinvestment flexibility augments project NPV
by Keswani, Aneel & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 253-268 Do bank mergers have hidden or foregone value? Realized and unrealized operating synergies in one bank merger
by Sherman, H. David & Rupert, Timothy J.
December 2005, Volume 167, Issue 3
- 589-591 Multicriteria scheduling
by T'kindt, Vincent & Billaut, Jean-Charles
- 592-623 Multicriteria scheduling
by Hoogeveen, Han
- 624-643 A new bounding mechanism for the CNC machine scheduling problems with controllable processing times
by Kayan, Rabia K. & Akturk, M. Selim
- 644-662 Decentralised, multi-objective driven scheduling for reentrant shops: A conceptual development and a test case
by Miragliotta, Giovanni & Perona, Marco
- 663-678 A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm for scheduling and inspection planning in software development projects
by Hanne, Thomas & Nickel, Stefan
- 679-695 Generating efficient schedules for identical parallel machines involving flow-time and tardy jobs
by Gupta, J.N.D. & Ruiz-Torres, Alex J.
- 696-716 A Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm for mixed-model sequencing on JIT assembly lines
by Mansouri, S. Afshin
- 717-738 Genetic local search for multi-objective flowshop scheduling problems
by Arroyo, Jose Elias Claudio & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral
- 739-751 Punctuality and idleness in just-in-time scheduling
by Sourd, Francis
- 752-771 Bicriteria train scheduling for high-speed passenger railroad planning applications
by Zhou, Xuesong & Zhong, Ming
- 772-795 A multi-objective simulated-annealing algorithm for scheduling in flowshops to minimize the makespan and total flowtime of jobs
by Varadharajan, T.K. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 796-809 Two-machine shop scheduling: Compromise between flexibility and makespan value
by Esswein, Carl & Billaut, Jean-Charles & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
December 2005, Volume 167, Issue 2
- 283-296 A comparison of branch-and-bound algorithms for a family scheduling problem with identical parallel machines
by Dunstall, Simon & Wirth, Andrew
- 297-319 Approximation schemes for job shop scheduling problems with controllable processing times
by Jansen, Klaus & Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Solis-Oba, Roberto
- 320-335 Dynamic transport scheduling under multiple resource constraints
by Ebben, M. J. R. & van der Heijden, M. C. & van Harten, A.
- 336-348 Modeling the reentrant job shop scheduling problem with setups for metaheuristic searches
by Zoghby, Jeriad & Wesley Barnes, J. & Hasenbein, John J.
- 349-369 Optimal management of cross-trained workers in services with negligible switching costs
by Berman, Oded & Wang, Jiamin & Sapna, K. P.
- 370-380 Cooperation between multiple news-vendors with transshipments
by Slikker, Marco & Fransoo, Jan & Wouters, Marc
- 381-397 An interactive method for inventory control with fuzzy lead-time and dynamic demand
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Kar, Samarjit & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 398-412 Environmental considerations on the optimal product mix
by Letmathe, Peter & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 413-426 Dynamic, customer-oriented improvement of supply networks
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 427-443 A characterization of concordance relations
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 444-460 Solving influence diagrams with fuzzy chance and value nodes
by Rodriguez-Muniz, Luis J. & Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Gil, Maria Angeles
- 461-474 On policy capturing with fuzzy measures
by Liginlal, Divakaran & Ow, Terence T.
- 475-492 Playing for time: A sequential inspection game
by Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton John
- 493-517 A novel technique of object ranking and classification under ignorance: An application to the corporate failure risk problem
by Beynon, Malcolm J.
- 518-542 Forecasting business profitability by using classification techniques: A comparative analysis based on a Spanish case
by de Andres, Javier & Landajo, Manuel & Lorca, Pedro
- 543-549 A Lorenz-Pareto measure of pure diversification
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Acar, William
- 550-573 Dynamic optimization of the operation of single-car elevator systems with destination hall call registration: Part I. Formulation and simulations
by Tanaka, Shunji & Uraguchi, Yukihiro & Araki, Mituhiko
- 574-587 Dynamic optimization of the operation of single-car elevator systems with destination hall call registration: Part II. The solution algorithm
by Tanaka, Shunji & Uraguchi, Yukihiro & Araki, Mituhiko
November 2005, Volume 167, Issue 1
- 1-19 A fresh view on the tolerance approach to sensitivity analysis in linear programming
by Filippi, Carlo
- 20-27 Phase I cycling under the most-obtuse-angle pivot rule
by Guerrero-Garcia, Pablo & Santos-Palomo, Angel
- 28-34 Non-differentiable higher-order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with generalized invexity
by Mishra, S. K.
- 35-47 Beam search heuristic to solve stochastic integer problems under probabilistic constraints
by Beraldi, Patrizia & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 48-67 Improved local search algorithms for the rectangle packing problem with general spatial costs
by Imahori, S. & Yagiura, M. & Ibaraki, T.
- 68-76 Data dependent worst case bounds for weighted set packing
by Kwon, Roy H.
- 77-95 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem
by Goncalves, Jose Fernando & de Magalhaes Mendes, Jorge Jose & Resende, Mauricio G. C.
- 96-115 A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty
by Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander
- 116-128 Cooperative flow dynamics in production lines with buffer level dependent production rates
by Filliger, R. & Hongler, M. -O.
- 129-143 A two-echelon inventory system with transportation capacity constraint
by Huang, H. C. & Chew, E. P. & Goh, K. H.
- 144-162 Ergodicity and analysis of the process describing the system state in polling systems with two queues
by Lillo, Rosa E.
- 163-178 Queueing network model for a single-operator machine interference problem with external operations
by Yang, Taho & Lee, Rong-Shean & Chen, Mu-Chen & Chen, Pangwei
- 179-207 Queueing systems with leadtime constraints: A fluid-model approach for admission and sequencing control
by Maglaras, Constantinos & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 208-225 An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty
by Maqsood, Imran & Huang, Guo H. & Scott Yeomans, Julian
- 226-242 Using the sum-of-uniforms method to generate correlated random variates with certain marginal distribution
by Chen, Jung-Tai
- 243-256 The selection and scheduling of telecommunication calls with time windows
by Amiri, Ali
- 257-271 Different approaches to efficiency analysis. An application to the Spanish Trawl fleet operating in Moroccan waters
by Herrero, Ines
- 272-281 Group technology in a hybrid flowshop environment: A case study
by Andres, Carlos & Albarracin, Jose Miguel & Tormo, Guillermina & Vicens, Eduardo & Garcia-Sabater, Jose Pedro
November 2005, Volume 166, Issue 3
- 593-596 Advances in complex systems modeling
by Makowski, Marek & Nakamori, Yoshiteru & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 597-614 Meta-synthesis approach to complex system modeling
by Gu, Jifa & Tang, Xijin
- 615-648 A structured modeling technology
by Makowski, Marek
- 649-654 Some remarks on conflict analysis
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 655-665 Behavioral models for complex decision analysis
by Tamura, Hiroyuki
- 666-693 An intelligent agent model
by Schleiffer, Ralf
- 694-716 Agent-based simulation for computational experimentation: Developing an artificial labor market
by Chaturvedi, Alok & Mehta, Shailendra & Dolk, Daniel & Ayer, Rick
- 717-725 Agent-based approach to complex systems modeling
by Ryoke, Mina & Nakamori, Yoshiteru
- 726-740 Planning vehicle transhipment in a seaport automobile terminal using a multi-agent system
by Fischer, T. & Gehring, H.
- 741-755 Agent-based modeling on technological innovation as an evolutionary process
by Ma, Tieju & Nakamori, Yoshiteru
- 756-768 MOP/GP models for machine learning
by Nakayama, Hirotaka & Yun, Ye Boon & Asada, Takeshi & Yoon, Min
- 769-781 Approximating a finite element model by neural network prediction for facility optimization in groundwater engineering
by Arndt, Olaf & Barth, Thomas & Freisleben, Bernd & Grauer, Manfred
- 782-793 Simulation-based optimization of social security systems under uncertainty
by Ermolieva, Tatiana
- 794-811 Fuzzy fitness functions applied to engineering design problems
by Antonsson, Erik K. & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 812-827 Refinery short-term scheduling with tank farm, inventory and distillation management: An integrated simulation-based approach
by Chryssolouris, George & Papakostas, Nikolaos & Mourtzis, Dimitris
- 828-842 On a bi-dimensional dynamic alternative routing method
by Martins, Lucia & Craveirinha, Jose & Climaco, Joao N. & Gomes, Teresa
- 843-855 Policy evaluations under environmental constraints using a computable general equilibrium model
by Masui, Toshihiko
October 2005, Volume 166, Issue 2
- 293-309 An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Ramasesh, Ranga
- 310-336 Analysis of assembly systems controlled with kanbans
by Matta, Andrea & Dallery, Yves & Di Mascolo, Maria
- 337-350 Application of multi-steps forecasting for restraining the bullwhip effect and improving inventory performance under autoregressive demand
by Chandra, Charu & Grabis, Janis
- 351-368 Simultaneous price and due date settings for multiple customer classes
by Watanapa, Bunthit & Techanitisawad, Anulark
- 369-384 A real-time methodology for minimizing mean flowtime in FMSs with routing flexibility: Threshold-based alternate routing
by Ozmutlu, Seda & Harmonosky, Catherine M.
- 385-405 Analysis of optimal opportunistic replenishment policies for inventory systems by using a (s,S) model with a maximum issue quantity restriction
by Mak, K. L. & Lai, K. K. & Ng, W. C. & Yiu, K. F. C.
- 406-429 Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning
by Haneveld, W. K. Klein & Stegeman, A. W.
- 430-448 Multi-unit auctions with complementarities: Issues of efficiency in electricity auctions
by Elmaghraby, Wedad J.
- 449-468 Developing concurrent investment plans for power generation and transmission
by Kucukyazici, Beste & Ozdamar, Linet & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 469-488 Discrete bilevel programming: Application to a natural gas cash-out problem
by Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Rios-Mercado, Roger Z.
- 489-496 A clustering algorithm for item assignment in a synchronized zone order picking system
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 497-506 A shortest-path algorithm for solving the fleet management problem in underground mines
by Gamache, Michel & Grimard, Renaud & Cohen, Paul
- 507-519 Static hedging of multivariate derivatives by simulation
by Pellizzari, P.
- 520-527 A distribution-free approach to estimating best response values with application to mutual fund performance modeling
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali S.
- 528-546 Prediction of commercial bank failure via multivariate statistical analysis of financial structures: The Turkish case
by Canbas, Serpil & Cabuk, Altan & Kilic, Suleyman Bilgin
- 547-556 Advertising in a dynamic spatial monopoly
by Lambertini, Luca
- 557-575 Predicting online-purchasing behaviour
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Buckinx, Wouter
- 576-592 Estimating the market shares of stores based on the shopper's search and purchase behavior
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
October 2005, Volume 166, Issue 1
- 1-2 Metaheuristics and worst-case guarantee algorithms: relations, provable properties and applications (ECCO XV)
by Maria Gambardella, Luca & Martello, Silvano
- 3-24 A -approximation algorithm for the two-machine routing open-shop problem on a two-node network
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Chernykh, Ilya
- 25-34 Improved rounding procedures for the discrete version of the capacitated EOQ problem
by Bertazzi, Luca & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 35-50 Solving the fixed rank convex quadratic maximization in binary variables by a parallel zonotope construction algorithm
by Ferrez, J.-A. & Fukuda, K. & Liebling, Th.M.
- 51-62 Core instances for testing: A case study
by Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Bianchi, Leonora
- 63-76 Maximum satisfiability: How good are tabu search and plateau moves in the worst-case?
by Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Gambardella, Luca Maria
- 77-92 A theoretical study on the behavior of simulated annealing leading to a new cooling schedule
by Triki, E. & Collette, Y. & Siarry, P.
- 93-114 A new fuzzy multiple attributive group decision making methodology and its application to propulsion/manoeuvring system selection problem
by Olcer, A. I. & Odabasi, A. Y.
- 115-132 Managing non-homogeneous information in group decision making
by Herrera, F. & Martinez, L. & Sanchez, P. J.
- 133-153 Sequential selection procedures: Using sample means to improve efficiency
by Chen, E. Jack & Kelton, W. David
- 154-159 Threshold based discounting networks: The cost allocation provided by the nucleolus
by Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka
- 160-171 Cluster analysis based on fuzzy equivalence relation
by Liang, Gin-Shuh & Chou, Tsung-Yu & Han, Tzeu-Chen
- 172-184 A simple method for computation of fuzzy linear regression
by Hojati, Mehran & Bector, C. R. & Smimou, Kamal
- 185-211 Competitiveness of nations: A knowledge discovery examination
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Becerra-Fernandez, Irma
- 212-220 Cost-sensitive learning and decision making revisited
by Viaene, Stijn & Dedene, Guido
- 221-245 Mining generalized knowledge from ordered data through attribute-oriented induction techniques
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Shen, Ching-Cheng
- 246-254 Optimal pricing policies for perishable products
by Anjos, Miguel F. & Cheng, Russell C. H. & Currie, Christine S. M.
- 255-265 An MCDM model for media selection in the dual consumer/industrial market
by Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang Won & Kim, Ji Hee
- 266-277 When to refinance a mortgage: A dynamic programming approach
by Lee, Pei-Ting & Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 278-292 A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium
by Deng, Xiao-Tie & Li, Zhong-Fei & Wang, Shou-Yang
September 2005, Volume 165, Issue 3
- 555-568 Polynomial approximation algorithms with performance guarantees: An introduction-by-example
by Demange, Marc & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 569-584 Applying the minimax criterion in stochastic recourse programs
by Riis, Morten & Andersen, Kim Allan
- 585-591 Multiobjective second-order symmetric duality with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L. & Hou, S. H.
- 592-597 Symmetric duality in multiobjective programming involving generalized cone-invex functions
by Khurana, Seema
- 598-609 Stabilization of Mehrotra's primal-dual algorithm and its implementation
by Stanimirovic, Predrag S. & Stojkovic, Nebojsa V. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, Vera V.
- 610-624 Distribution network design: New problems and related models
by Ambrosino, Daniela & Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 625-648 Partial convexification cuts for 0-1 mixed-integer programs
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lee, Youngho & Kim, Youngjin
- 649-656 A graph-oriented approach for the minimization of the number of late jobs for the parallel machines scheduling problem
by Bornstein, Claudio Thomas & Alcoforado, Luciane Ferreira & Maculan, Nelson
- 657-667 A heuristic algorithm for the truckload and less-than-truckload problem
by Chu, Ching-Wu
- 668-684 Vehicle minimization for periodic deliveries
by Campbell, Ann Melissa & Hardin, Jill R.
- 685-695 A Bayesian approach for assessing process precision based on multiple samples
by Pearn, W. L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 696-707 Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility
by Shuiabi, Eyas & Thomson, Vince & Bhuiyan, Nadia
- 708-728 The shift team formation problem in multi-shift manufacturing operations
by Slomp, Jannes & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 729-747 A dynamic joint replenishment policy with auto-correlated demand
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 748-764 An inventory model for delayed customization: A hybrid approach
by Tibben-Lembke, Ronald S. & Bassok, Yehuda
- 765-785 Optimal stopping problem with double reservation value property
by Kang, Byung-Kook
- 786-793 Minimal standby redundancy allocation in a k-out-of-n:F system of dependent components
by da Costa Bueno, Vanderlei
- 794-809 Finite buffer polling models with routing
by Grasman, Scott E. & Olsen, Tava Lennon & Birge, John R.
- 810-825 Componentwise bounds for nearly completely decomposable Markov chains using stochastic comparison and reordering
by Pekergin, Nihal & Dayar, Tugrul & Alparslan, Denizhan N.
- 826-834 Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & van Beers, Wim C. M.
- 835-842 Technical note - On optimization approach for multidisk vertical allocation problems
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Li, Han-Lin
- 843-846 On the single machine total tardiness problem
by Tian, Z. J. & Ng, C. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
September 2005, Volume 165, Issue 2
- 285-288 Project management and scheduling
by Valls, Vicente & Weglarz, Jan
- 289-306 Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 307-313 On the fallacy of averages in project risk management
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 314-328 Maximization of solution flexibility for robust shop scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Billaut, Jean-Charles & Esswein, Carl
- 329-338 Simple probability models for project contracting
by Paul, Anand & Gutierrez, Genaro
- 339-358 Network decomposition-based benchmark results for the discrete time-cost tradeoff problem
by Akkan, Can & Drexl, Andreas & Kimms, Alf
- 359-374 New computational results for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem with time-switch constraints
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 375-386 Justification and RCPSP: A technique that pays
by Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 387-397 An introduction to multi-parameter complexity analysis of discrete problems
by Sevastianov, S. V.
- 398-407 Complexity results for flow-shop problems with a single server
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid & Wang, Guoqing
- 408-415 The two-machine flow-shop problem with weighted late work criterion and common due date
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata & Werner, Frank
- 416-422 Positive half-products and scheduling with controllable processing times
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Werner, Frank
- 423-443 Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted tardiness
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ng, C. T. & Yuan, J. J. & Liu, Z. H.
- 444-456 Minimizing non-decreasing separable objective functions for the unit-time open shop scheduling problem
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 457-467 Makespan minimization for scheduling unrelated parallel machines: A recovering beam search approach
by Ghirardi, M. & Potts, C. N.
- 468-478 Scheduling UET-UCT outforests to minimize maximum lateness
by Singh, Gaurav
- 479-494 A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion
- 495-509 Scheduling of continuous and discontinuous material flows with intermediate storage restrictions
by Neumann, Klaus & Schwindt, Christoph & Trautmann, Norbert
- 510-524 Continuous filling and emptying of storage systems in constraint-based scheduling
by Sourd, Francis & Rogerie, Jerome
- 525-534 A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R.
- 535-553 Evolutionary algorithms for periodic arc routing problems
by Lacomme, Philippe & Prins, Christian & Ramdane-Cherif, Wahiba
August 2005, Volume 165, Issue 1
- 1-19 Location analysis: A synthesis and survey
by ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A.
- 20-33 Minimizing total completion time and total deviation of job completion times from a restrictive due-date
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 34-54 Solving the flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times using advanced metaheuristics
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion & Alcaraz, Javier
- 55-69 Combining evolutionary computation and dynamic programming for solving a dynamic facility layout problem
by Dunker, Thomas & Radons, Gunter & Westkamper, Engelbert
- 70-81 Improved results on the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Vasquez, Michel & Vimont, Yannick
- 82-96 Optimal timing of a sequence of tasks with general completion costs
by Sourd, Francis
- 97-107 The shortest path problem with forbidden paths
by Villeneuve, Daniel & Desaulniers, Guy
- 108-126 Optimal inventory policies for an economic order quantity model with decreasing cost functions
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 127-138 Multi-product lot-sizing with a transportation capacity reservation contract
by van Norden, Linda & van de Velde, Steef
- 139-156 An experimental analysis of solution performance in a resource sharing and scheduling problem
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Rabinowitz, Gad & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 157-181 Global plant capacity and product allocation with pricing decisions
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 182-206 Outbound supply chain network design with mode selection, lead times and capacitated vehicle distribution centers
by Eskigun, Erdem & Uzsoy, Reha & Preckel, Paul V. & Beaujon, George & Krishnan, Subramanian & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 207-218 Inventory pooling of repairable spare parts with non-zero lateral transshipment time and delayed lateral transshipments
by Wong, Hartanto & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 219-230 Knowledge-based framework for automated dynamic supply chain configuration
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 231-250 A two-bottleneck system with binomial yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 251-266 Incomplete information and multiple machine queueing problems
by Mitra, Manipushpak
- 267-284 Index policies for the maintenance of a collection of machines by a set of repairmen
by Glazebrook, K. D. & Mitchell, H. M. & Ansell, P. S.
August 2005, Volume 164, Issue 3
- 573-574 Recent advances in scheduling in computer and manufacturing systems
by Blazewicz, J. & Ecker, K. & Trystram, D.
- 575-584 Path colorings in bipartite graphs
by de Werra, D.
- 585-591 Chromatic scheduling in a cyclic open shop
by Kubale, Marek & Nadolski, Adam
- 592-608 A review of exact solution methods for the non-preemptive multiprocessor flowshop problem
by Kis, Tamas & Pesch, Erwin
- 609-626 A triple objective function with a Chebychev dynamic pick-and-place point specification approach to optimise the surface mount placement machine
by Ayob, Masri & Kendall, Graham
- 627-638 Scheduling tasks on a flexible manufacturing machine to minimize tool change delays
by Ecker, K. H. & Gupta, J. N. D.
- 639-668 Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with positive discounted cash flows and different payment models
by Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 669-679 A buffer minimization problem for the design of embedded systems
by Munier Kordon, Alix & Note, Jean-Baptiste
- 680-689 A graph based model for survivability applications
by Krings, A. W. & Azadmanesh, A.
- 690-695 Complexity of master-slave tasking on heterogeneous trees
by Dutot, Pierre-Francois
- 696-714 Fuzzy c-means clustering and Internet portals: A case study
by Ozer, Muammer
- 715-729 Modeling uncertain activity duration by fuzzy number and discrete-event simulation
by Zhang, Hong & Tam, C. M. & Li, Heng
- 730-747 Multi-issue allocation situations
by Calleja, Pedro & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 748-759 Solving a multiobjective possibilistic problem through compromise programming
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Perez Gladish, B. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 760-777 Solving multiattribute design problems with analytic hierarchy process and conjoint analysis: An empirical comparison
by Scholl, Armin & Manthey, Laura & Helm, Roland & Steiner, Michael
- 778-784 Characterizations of the 3-cycle count and backward length of a tournament
by Monsuur, Herman
- 785-791 Reference point approach for multiple decision makers
by Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 792-799 A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy
by Yang, Jiping & Qiu, Wanhua
- 800-810 Data envelopment analysis based decision model for optimal operator allocation in CMS
by Ertay, Tijen & Ruan, Da
- 811-828 Positive dynamic systems with entropy operator: Application to labour market modelling
by Popkov, Alexey Y. & Popkov, Yuri S. & van Wissen, Leo
- 829-850 Innovation diffusion uncertainty, advertising and pricing policies
by Kamrad, Bardia & Lele, Shreevardhan S. & Siddique, Akhtar & Thomas, Robert J.
- 851-855 Single machine preemptive scheduling with fixed jobs to minimize tardiness related criteria
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Lin, Yixun
July 2005, Volume 164, Issue 2
- 287-300 An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 301-323 Base station location and channel allocation in a cellular network with emergency coverage requirements
by Akella, Mohan R. & Batta, Rajan & Delmelle, Eric M. & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Wilson, Glenn