European Journal of Operational Research
2002, Volume 136, Issue 1
- 32-45 Dual models of interval DEA and its extension to interval data
by Entani, Tomoe & Maeda, Yutaka & Tanaka, Hideo
- 46-56 A minimax resource allocation problem with variable resources
by Gol'stejn, E. G. & Dempe, S.
- 57-66 An exact algorithm for the subset sum problem
by Soma, Nei Yoshihiro & Toth, Paolo
- 67-80 A fractional model for locating semi-desirable facilities on networks
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo
- 81-94 A framework for constructing general integer problems with well-determined duality gaps
by Joseph, A. & Gass, S. I.
- 95-105 Fabrication scheduling on a single machine with due date constraints
by Lin, Bertrand M. T.
- 106-120 Buying and selling an asset over the finite time horizon: A non-parametric approach
by Chun, Young H. & Plante, Robert D. & Schneider, Helmut
- 121-135 Minimizing the bias and variance of the gradient estimate in RSM simulation studies
by Safizadeh, M. Hossein
- 136-172 A general system theory approach to rail freight car fleet sizing
by Bojovic, Nebojsa J.
- 173-180 The impact of delivery lags on irreversible investment under uncertainty
by Alvarez, Luis H. R. & Keppo, Jussi
- 181-189 Rough sets, decision algorithms and Bayes' theorem
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 190-211 Differentiating between good credits and bad credits using neuro-fuzzy systems
by Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K.
- 212-229 Rule extraction from expert heuristics: A comparative study of rough sets with neural networks and ID3
by Mak, Brenda & Munakata, Toshinori
2001, Volume 135, Issue 3
- 461-476 Improved OR education through the use of spreadsheet models
by Thiriez, Herve
- 477-492 A data envelopment analysis approach to measure the mutual fund performance
by Basso, Antonella & Funari, Stefania
- 493-513 Single-machine scheduling with maintenance and repair rate-modifying activities
by Lee, Chung-Yee & Lin, Chen-Sin
- 514-526 Convex hull representations of models for computing collisions between multiple bodies
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Smith, J. Cole & Selim, Shokri Z.
- 527-544 Co-op advertising models in manufacturer-retailer supply chains: A game theory approach
by Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X.
- 545-568 The effect of competition on the efficiency of secondary schools in England
by Bradley, Steve & Johnes, Geraint & Millington, Jim
- 569-581 Analysis of multiserver queues with constant retrial rate
by Artalejo, J. R. & Gomez-Corral, A. & Neuts, M. F.
- 582-601 The impact of product substitution on retail merchandising
by Rajaram, Kumar & Tang, Christopher S.
- 602-615 Throughput, flow times, and service level in an unreliable assembly system
by Liu, Liming & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 616-629 Carbon sequestration and land management under uncertainty
by Krcmar, Emina & Stennes, Brad & Cornelis van Kooten, G. & Vertinsky, Ilan
2001, Volume 135, Issue 2
- 231-232 Financial modelling and the theory of finance
by Loistl, Otto & van der Wijst, Nico
- 233-248 A pricing model for secondary market yield based floating rate notes subject to default risk
by Fruhwirth, Manfred
- 249-269 Dynamic value at risk under optimal and suboptimal portfolio policies
by Fusai, Gianluca & Luciano, Elisa
- 270-295 Xetra efficiency evaluation and NASDAQ modelling by KapSyn
by Loistl, Otto & Schossmann, Bernd & Vetter, Olaf
- 296-302 Fuzziness in valuing financial instruments by certainty equivalents
by Rosaria Simonelli, Maria
- 303-310 Application of the fuzzy-stochastic methodology to appraising the firm value as a European call option
by Zmeskal, Zdenek
- 311-325 Corporate valuation, capital structure and risk management: A stochastic DCF approach
by Casey, Christopher
- 326-337 Capital budgeting, investment project valuation and financing mix: Methodological proposals
by Babusiaux, Denis & Pierru, Axel
- 338-349 Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach
by Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico
- 350-360 On estimating the common point of intersection of curves
by Ladany, Shaul P. & David, Israel
- 361-372 Rotation cycle schedulings for multi-item production systems
by Chan, Gin Hor & Song, Yuyue
- 373-393 On the widget remanufacturing operation
by Ferrer, Geraldo
- 394-412 A new dominance rule to minimize total weighted tardiness with unequal release dates
by Akturk, M. Selim & Ozdemir, Deniz
- 413-427 Genetic clustering algorithms
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W.
- 428-449 Petri net approach to disassembly process planning for products with complex AND/OR precedence relationships
by Moore, Kendra E. & Gungor, Askiner & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 450-459 Reducing the bandwidth of a sparse matrix with tabu search
by Marti, Rafael & Laguna, Manuel & Glover, Fred & Campos, Vicente
2001, Volume 135, Issue 1
- 1-16 Adaptive memory programming: A unified view of metaheuristics
by Taillard, Eric D. & Gambardella, Luca M. & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 17-26 A time-dependent multiple criteria single-machine scheduling problem
by Klamroth, Kathrin & Wiecek, Margaret M.
- 27-41 A self-adaptive projection and contraction algorithm for the traffic assignment problem with path-specific costs
by Chen, Anthony & Lo, Hong K. & Yang, Hai
- 42-49 Solving a bicriteria scheduling problem on unrelated parallel machines occurring in the glass bottle industry
by T'kindt, V. & Billaut, J-C. & Proust, C.
- 50-56 Towards "zero abandonments" in call center performance
by Duder, John C. & Rosenwein, Moshe B.
- 57-66 An integer programming approach to the time slot assignment problem in SS/TDMA systems with intersatellite links
by Lee, Taehan & Park, Sungsoo
- 67-85 Error bounds for the approximative solution of restricted planar location problems
by Kafer, Barbara & Nickel, Stefan
- 86-101 The noising methods: A generalization of some metaheuristics
by Charon, Irene & Hudry, Olivier
- 102-113 An empirical evaluation of environmental efficiencies and firm performance: Pollution prevention versus end-of-pipe practice
by Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J.
- 114-127 Light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers and its applications
by Yamazaki, Genji & Toshimitsu, Satomu
- 128-141 Optimal investment in setup reduction in manufacturing systems with WIP inventories
by Nye, T. J. & Jewkes, E. M. & Dilts, D. M.
- 142-157 Interactive fuzzy programming for two-level linear and linear fractional production and assignment problems: A case study
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Uemura, Yoshio
- 158-176 Using fuzzy numbers in knapsack problems
by Lin, Feng-Tse & Yao, Jing-Shing
- 177-183 Single machine batch scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 184-194 The maximum absolute deviation measure in location problems on networks
by Cruz Lopez-de-los-Mozos, M. & Mesa, Juan A.
- 195-208 Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems
by Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel
- 209-219 A fuzzy logic-based decision model to satisfy goals for successful product/service introduction
by Shipley, Margaret F. & de Korvin, Andre & Omer, Khursheed
- 220-229 The problem of highly constrained tasks in group decision support systems
by Rees, Jackie & Barkhi, Reza
2001, Volume 134, Issue 3
- 459-480 Models implementation: A state of the art
by David, Albert
- 481-492 Linear and nonlinear dependence in Turkish equity returns and its consequences for financial risk management
by Harris, Richard D. F. & Kucukozmen, C. Coskun
- 493-497 A linear programming model dealing with ordinal ratings in policy capturing of performance appraisal
by Jung, Ho-Won
- 498-507 Multivariate cointegration analysis of the Finnish-Japanese stock markets
by Ostermark, Ralf
- 508-524 Managing the impact of high market growth and learning on knowledge worker productivity and service quality
by Anderson, Edward G.
- 525-539 The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic multi-echelon inventory problem and near-myopic policies
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 540-556 Approximations for the departure process of the G/G/1 queue with Markov-modulated arrivals
by Girish, Muckai K. & Hu, Jian-Qiang
- 557-563 Extended methods for identifying dominance and potential optimality in multi-criteria analysis with imprecise information
by Sam Park, Kyung & Sang Lee, Kyung & Seong Eum, Yun & Park, Kwangtae
- 564-581 A compromise solution to mutual funds portfolio selection with transaction costs
by Xia, Yusen & Wang, Shouyang & Deng, Xiaotie
- 582-591 Optimal periodic development of a pollution generating tourism industry
by Greiner, Alfred & Feichtinger, Gustav & Haunschmied, Josef L. & Kort, Peter M. & Hartl, Richard F.
- 592-605 Reducts within the variable precision rough sets model: A further investigation
by Beynon, Malcolm
- 606-615 Sensitivity analysis of scheduling algorithms
by Penz, B. & Rapine, C. & Trystram, D.
- 616-622 Interactive stability of vector optimization problems
by El-Hady Kassem, Mohamed Abd
- 623-630 Single machine scheduling with step-deteriorating processing times
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q.
- 631-647 Pricing non-storable perishable goods by using a purchase restriction with an application to airline fare pricing
by Li, Michael Z. F.
- 648-663 Computation of a near-optimal service policy for a single-server queue with homogeneous jobs
by Johansen, Soren Glud & Larsen, Christian
- 664-676 Petri net-based modelling of workflow systems: An overview
by Salimifard, Khodakaram & Wright, Mike
- 677-688 Validation of simulation model for robotic milking barn design
by Halachmi, I. & Dzidic, A. & Metz, J. H. M. & Speelman, L. & Dijkhuizen, A. A. & Kleijnen, J. P. C.
2001, Volume 134, Issue 2
- 229-231 Financial modelling in the new millennium
by Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico
- 232-242 Allocative efficiency in branch banking
by Hartman, Thomas E. & Storbeck, James E. & Byrnes, Patricia
- 243-248 A note on portfolio selection with restrictions on leverage
by Bradfield, David J. & Raubenheimer, Heidi
- 249-260 Option pricing bounds with standard risk aversion preferences
by Basso, A. & Pianca, P.
- 261-278 From data to model and back to data: A bond portfolio management problem
by Dupacova, Jitka & Bertocchi, Marida
- 279-292 Scenario generation and stochastic programming models for asset liability management
by Kouwenberg, Roy
- 293-308 Analyzing legal regulations in the Norwegian life insurance business using a multistage asset-liability management model
by Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W.
- 309-329 Age-based vs. stock level control policies for a perishable inventory system
by Tekin, Eylem & Gurler, Ulku & Berk, Emre
- 330-345 Blackmailing the mayor: Using semi-formal state-based game theory methods to inform a security situation
by Powell, J. H.
- 346-364 An efficiency frontier approach for the design of cellular manufacturing systems in a lumpy demand environment
by Arzi, Yohanan & Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael
- 365-377 Capacity planning with congestion effects
by Rajagopalan, S. & Yu, Hung-Liang
- 378-391 Data set generation for rectangular placement problems
by Wang, Pearl Y. & Valenzela, Christine L.
- 392-424 Overlapping design and build cycles in product development
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 425-438 Protective capacity positioning: Impact on manufacturing cell performance
by Craighead, Christopher W. & Patterson, J. Wayne & Fredendall, Lawrence D.
- 439-456 A multi-period network design problem for cellular telecommunication systems
by Kubat, Peter & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 457-458 On generalized minimum spanning trees
by Feremans, Corinne & Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert
2001, Volume 134, Issue 1
- 1-16 Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 17-28 Simulation output analysis using the threshold bootstrap
by Park, Dae S. & Kim, Yun B. & Shin, Key I. & Willemain, Thomas R.
- 29-42 Some two-echelon style-goods inventory models with asymmetric market information
by Hing-Ling Lau, Amy & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 43-58 Measuring economic efficiency with incomplete price information: With an application to European commercial banks
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
- 59-69 Optimal preventive-maintenance warranty policy for repairable products
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Lo, Hui-Chiung
- 70-83 Perceptions of contribution in multi-cultural groups in non-GDSS and GDSS environments
by Daily, Bonnie F. & Teich, Jeffrey E.
- 84-102 Using investment portfolio return to combine forecasts: A multiobjective approach
by Leung, Mark T. & Daouk, Hazem & Chen, An-Sing
- 103-119 Performance of simulated annealing-based heuristic for the unconstrained binary quadratic programming problem
by Katayama, Kengo & Narihisa, Hiroyuki
- 120-140 Inventory models with minimal service level constraints
by Chen, Frank Y. & Krass, Dmitry
- 141-156 Bootstrap re-sampling for unbalanced data in supervised learning
by Dupret, Georges & Koda, Masato
- 157-164 Goal programs with -ni, -pi and -(ni+pi) objective functions
by Yong Zhang, Zhi & Shang, Jen S.
- 165-178 A genetic algorithm approach to the product line design problem using the seller's return criterion: An extensive comparative computational study
by Alexouda, Georgia & Paparrizos, Konstantinos
- 179-192 An integrated decision aid system for Bosphorus water-crossing problem
by Ulengin, Fusun & Ilker Topcu, Y. & Sahin, Sule Onsel
- 193-202 A fast algorithm for two-dimensional pallet loading problems of large size
by G, Young-Gun & Kang, Maing-Kyu
- 203-215 Greedy solutions of selection and ordering problems
by Alidaee, Bahram & Kochenberger, Gary A. & Amini, Mohammad M.
- 216-227 Behavioral and procedural consequences of structural variation in value trees
by Poyhonen, Mari & Vrolijk, Hans & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
2001, Volume 133, Issue 3
- 455-461 Perfect, ideal and balanced matrices
by Conforti, Michele & Cornuejols, Gerard & Kapoor, Ajai & Vuskovic, Kristina
- 462-482 A multiple criteria decision making framework for regional aquaculture development
by El-Gayar, Omar F. & Leung, PingSun
- 483-495 Multicriteria hub decision making for rural area telecommunication networks
by Lee, Heeseok & Shi, Yong & Nazem, Sufi M. & Yeol Kang, Sung & Ho Park, Tae & Ho Sohn, Myung
- 496-511 An algorithm for generalized fuzzy binary linear programming problems
by Yu, Chian-Son & Li, Han-Lin
- 512-520 From efficiency measurement to efficiency improvement: The choice of a relevant benchmark
by Gonzalez, Eduardo & Alvarez, Antonio
- 521-536 Aggregate production planning with multiple objectives in a fuzzy environment
by Wang, Reay-Chen & Fang, Hsiao-Hua
- 537-547 Berth planning and resources optimisation at a container terminal via discrete event simulation
by Legato, Pasquale & Mazza, Rina M.
- 548-556 Fuzzy goal programming with different importance and priorities
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Tsai, Feng-Chou
- 557-565 Modelling curling as a Markov process
by Kostuk, Kent J. & Willoughby, Keith A. & Saedt, Anton P. H.
- 566-582 Modeling and simulating Poisson processes having trends or nontrigonometric cyclic effects
by Kuhl, Michael E. & Wilson, James R.
- 583-595 An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem
by Ohlsson, Mattias & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo
- 596-607 Siting noxious facilities under uncertainty
by Killmer, K. A. & Anandalingam, G. & Malcolm, S. A.
- 608-623 Meaningful and meaningless solutions for cooperative n-person games
by Pekec, Aleksandar
- 624-634 Two-stage heuristic algorithms for part input sequencing in flexible manufacturing systems
by Kim, Yeong-Dae & Lee, Dong-Ho & Yoon, Chi-Moon
- 635-652 Claim pricing and hedging under market incompleteness and "mean-variance" preferences
by Mercurio, Fabio
- 653-666 A single-period model for conjunctive use of ground and surface water under severe overdrafts and water deficit
by Azaiez, M. N. & Hariga, M.
- 667-684 Computational algorithms for modeling unreliable manufacturing systems based on Markovian property
by Choi, S. H. & Lee, J. S. L.
2001, Volume 133, Issue 2
- 225-231 Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future
by Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama
- 232-259 Slack-adjusted DEA for time series analysis: Performance measurement of Japanese electric power generation industry in 1984-1993
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 260-266 Density theorems for ideal points in vector optimization
by Balbas, A. & Ballve, M. & Jimenez Guerra, P.
- 267-286 An inner approximation method incorporating a branch and bound procedure for optimization over the weakly efficient set
by Yamada, Syuuji & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 287-297 A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 298-309 Efficient assignment of financial resources within a university system. Study of the University of Malaga
by Caballero, R. & Galache, T. & Gomez, T. & Molina, J. & Torrico, A.
- 310-322 Goal programming: Application in the management of the miombo woodland in Mozambique
by Nhantumbo, I. & Dent, J. B. & Kowero, G.
- 323-341 Multiple objectives decomposition-coordination methods for hierarchical organizations
by Gomez, T. & Gonzalez, M. & Luque, M. & Miguel, F. & Ruiz, F.
- 342-351 Magnitude adjustment for AHP benefit/cost ratios
by Wedley, William C. & Choo, Eng Ung & Schoner, Bertram
- 352-361 Application of goal programming in a multi-objective reservoir operation model in Tunisia
by Foued, Ben Abdelaziz & Sameh, Mejri
- 362-376 PariTOP: A goal programming-based software for real estate assessment
by Kettani, Ossama & Khelifi, Karim
- 377-393 On measuring the inefficiency with the inner-product norm in data envelopment analysis
by Takeda, Akiko & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 394-408 Planning and coordination of production and distribution facilities for multiple commodities
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Pirkul, Hasan
- 409-415 Cone of recession and unboundedness of convex functions
by Obuchowska, W. T. & Murty, K. G.
- 416-431 Assessing the technical and allocative efficiency of hospital operations in Greece and its resource allocation implications
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas & Gounaris, Chrysostomos
- 432-446 Regional economic impacts of fish resources utilization from the Barents Sea: Trade-offs between economic rent, employment and income
by Leung, PingSun & Heen, Knut & Bardarson, Hermann
- 447-453 Single machine scheduling with release times, deadlines and tardiness objectives
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2001, Volume 133, Issue 1
- 1-20 A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 21-31 Models for a Steiner ring network design problem with revenues
by Gouveia, Luis & Manuel Pires, Jose
- 32-43 Routing order pickers in a warehouse with a middle aisle
by Roodbergen, Kees Jan & de Koster, Rene
- 44-61 Constraint proposal method for computing Pareto solutions in multi-party negotiations
by Heiskanen, Pirja & Ehtamo, Harri & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 62-68 Entry strategies for multinational enterprises and host countries
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng & Kim, Ki-Hee
- 69-80 A multiple criteria ranking procedure based on distance between partial preorders
by Xu, Xiaozhan & Martel, Jean-Marc & Lamond, Bernard F.
- 81-93 Determining the value of dedicated multimodal cargo facilities in a multi-region distribution network
by Warsing, Donald P. & Souza, Gilvan C. & Greis, Noel P.
- 94-119 Issues of feasibility, coherence, and robustness in a premise-to-claim model of argumentation: Results from four experiments
by Saeedi, Masoud H. & Sillince, John A. A.
- 120-129 Optimal ambushing search for a moving target
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Iida, Koji
- 130-152 Product recovery in stochastic remanufacturing systems with multiple reuse options
by Inderfurth, K. & de Kok, A. G. & Flapper, S. D. P.
- 153-159 The optimality of myopic stocking policies for systems with decreasing purchasing prices
by Wang, Yunzeng
- 160-182 A modification of the stochastic ruler method for discrete stochastic optimization
by Alrefaei, Mahmoud H. & Andradottir, Sigrun
- 183-189 A divide and merge heuristic for the multiprocessor scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Guimaraes, Eduardo Morais
- 190-209 Multicriteria compensability analysis
by Giarlotta, Alfio
- 210-224 Simulation model of multi-compartment distribution in the catering supply chain
by Jansen, Derrien R. & Weert, Arjen van & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & Huirne, Ruud B. M.
2001, Volume 132, Issue 3
- 479-489 Comparing the adaptive control methodology (ACM) to the financial planning practice of a large international group
by Kunsch, P. & Chevalier, A. & Brans, J. P.
- 490-504 Selection and sequencing heuristics to reduce variance in gas turbine engine nozzle assemblies
by Johanns, Patrick & Lowe, Tim & Plante, Robert
- 505-527 A taxonomy of strategic decisions and tactics for uncovering alternatives
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 528-538 A flexible flowshop problem with total flow time minimization
by Azizoglu, Meral & Cakmak, Ergin & Kondakci, Suna
- 539-552 A new Lagrangean relaxation approach for the hop-constrained minimum spanning tree problem
by Gouveia, Luis & Requejo, Cristina
- 553-560 A note on DEA vs principal component analysis: An improvement to Joe Zhu's approach
by Premachandra, I. M.
- 561-568 On the optimal management of a class of aquatic ecological-economic systems
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 569-581 A quadratic programming approach to the determination of an upper bound on the weighted stability number
by Luz, Carlos J. & Cardoso, Domingos M.
- 582-593 Analysis of upper bounds for the Pallet Loading Problem
by Letchford, Adam N. & Amaral, Andre
- 594-602 A comparison of genetic and conventional methods for the solution of integer goal programmes
by Mirrazavi, S. Keyvan & Jones, Dylan F. & Tamiz, M.
- 603-618 Dynamic capacitated user-optimal departure time/route choice problem with time-window
by Chen, H. K. & Chang, M. S. & Wang, C. Y.
- 619-627 Characterization of certain orders using their associated choice functions
by Rodriguez-Galiano, Isabel & Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto
- 628-642 Optimal inventory policies under decreasing cost functions via geometric programming
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 643-665 Flow shop scheduling algorithms for minimizing the completion time variance and the sum of squares of completion time deviations from a common due date
by Gowrishankar, K. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Srinivasan, G.
- 666-680 An investigation of model selection criteria for neural network time series forecasting
by Qi, Min & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 681-686 Conditional investment policy under uncertainty and irreversibility
by Yilmaz, Fatih
- 687-693 Scheduling problems with a learning effect
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 694-702 Intervention methodology for complex problems: The FAcT-Mirror method
by Cardinal, Gilles Le & Guyonnet, Jean-Francois & Pouzoullic, Bruno & Rigby, Julie
2001, Volume 132, Issue 2
- 243-244 Data envelopment analysis at the European Summer Institute XVI University of Warwick, Coventry, UK, 16-26 August 1998
by Dyson, R. G. & Podinovski, V. V. & Shale, E. A.
- 245-259 Pitfalls and protocols in DEA
by Dyson, R. G. & Allen, R. & Camanho, A. S. & Podinovski, V. V. & Sarrico, C. S. & Shale, E. A.
- 260-273 Evaluation of deregulated airline networks using data envelopment analysis combined with principal component analysis with an application to Western Europe
by Adler, Nicole & Golany, Boaz
- 274-286 DEA-like models for efficiency evaluations of specialized and interdependent units
by Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 287-295 Product mixes as objects of choice in non-parametric efficiency measurement
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 296-311 A quasi-concave DEA model with an application for bank branch performance evaluation
by Dekker, David & Post, Thierry
- 312-325 Measuring ecological efficiency with data envelopment analysis (DEA)
by Dyckhoff, H. & Allen, K.
- 326-342 DEA with efficiency classification preserving conditional convexity
by Kuosmanen, Timo
- 343-356 An application of DEA for comparative analysis and ranking of regions in Serbia with regards to social-economic development
by Martic, Milan & Savic, Gordana
- 357-373 Decomposing school and school-type efficiency
by Silva Portela, Maria Conceicao A. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 374-389 Transconcave data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry
- 390-399 Techniques for the assessment of influence in DEA
by Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 400-410 Undesirable outputs in efficiency valuations
by Scheel, Holger
- 411-424 An adaptive approach to controlling kanban systems
by Tardif, Valerie & Maaseidvaag, Lars
- 425-438 Generation and presentation of nearly optimal solutions for mixed-integer linear programming, applied to a case in farming system design
by Makowski, David & Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Rossing, Walter A. H.
- 439-452 Constructive and composite heuristic solutions to the P//[summation operator]Ci scheduling problem
by Liu, Jiyin & Reeves, Colin R
- 453-465 Solution of a large-scale two-stage decision and scheduling problem using decomposition
by Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Griffin, Paul M. & Smith, Neale R.
- 466-477 The multi-item single period problem with an initial stock of convertible units
by Silver, Edward A. & Moon, Ilkyeong
2001, Volume 132, Issue 1
- 1-16 Premediation analysis of the energy taxation dispute in Finland
by Bragge, Johanna
- 17-21 Comments on properties of the minmax solutions in goal programming
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz
- 22-38 A Tabu search heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Diaz, Juan A. & Fernandez, Elena
- 39-49 On the efficacy of modeling multi-attribute decision problems using AHP and Sinarchy
by Leung, Lawrence C. & Cao, Dong
- 50-61 Expansion formulae for characteristics of cumulative cost in finite horizon production models
by Ayhan, Hayriye & Schlegel, Sabine
- 62-74 Comparisons and evaluations of alternative approaches to the treatment of congestion in DEA
by Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling
- 75-80 Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA: A rejoinder to Cooper, Gu, and Li
by Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
- 81-87 Note: Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA - a response to the Cherchye, Kuosmanen and Post critique
by Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling