A Clustering Search metaheuristic for the Point-Feature Cartographic Label Placement Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alvim, Adriana C.F. & Taillard, Éric D., 2009. "POPMUSIC for the point feature label placement problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 396-413, January.
- Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos & Laporte, Gilbert & Mauri, Geraldo Regis, 2012. "A comparison of three metaheuristics for the workover rig routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 28-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karmitsa, Napsu & Bagirov, Adil M. & Taheri, Sona, 2017. "New diagonal bundle method for clustering problems in large data sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 263(2), pages 367-379.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Doi, Tsubasa & Nishi, Tatsushi & Voß, Stefan, 2018. "Two-level decomposition-based matheuristic for airline crew rostering problems with fair working time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(2), pages 428-438.
- Bakker, Steffen J. & Wang, Akang & Gounaris, Chrysanthos E., 2021. "Vehicle routing with endogenous learning: Application to offshore plug and abandonment campaign planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 289(1), pages 93-106.
- Taillard, Éric D. & Helsgaun, Keld, 2019. "POPMUSIC for the travelling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 272(2), pages 420-429.
- Zhang, Guoqing & Nishi, Tatsushi & Turner, Sarina D.O. & Oga, Keisuke & Li, Xindan, 2017. "An integrated strategy for a production planning and warehouse layout problem: Modeling and solution approaches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 85-94.
- Luo, Zhixing & Qin, Hu & Lim, Andrew, 2014. "Branch-and-price-and-cut for the multiple traveling repairman problem with distance constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 49-60.
- Eduardo Lalla-Ruiz & Stefan Voß & Christopher Expósito-Izquierdo & Belén Melián-Batista & J. Marcos Moreno-Vega, 2017. "A POPMUSIC-based approach for the berth allocation problem under time-dependent limitations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 253(2), pages 871-897, June.
- Albert Einstein Fernandes Muritiba & Tibérius O. Bonates & Stênio Oliveira Da Silva & Manuel Iori, 2021. "Branch-and-Cut and Iterated Local Search for the Weighted k -Traveling Repairman Problem: An Application to the Maintenance of Speed Cameras," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 139-159, 1-2.
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics; Combinatorial optimization; Clustering Search; Point-Feature Cartographic Label Placement;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:234:y:2014:i:3:p:802-808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.