POPMUSIC for the point feature label placement problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabello, Rômulo Louzada & Mauri, Geraldo Regis & Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos & Lorena, Luiz Antonio Nogueira, 2014. "A Clustering Search metaheuristic for the Point-Feature Cartographic Label Placement Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(3), pages 802-808.
- Zhang, Guoqing & Nishi, Tatsushi & Turner, Sarina D.O. & Oga, Keisuke & Li, Xindan, 2017. "An integrated strategy for a production planning and warehouse layout problem: Modeling and solution approaches," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 85-94.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:428-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:272:y:2019:i:2:p:420-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2055-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics POPMUSIC Map labeling Large-scale optimization Tabu search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:396-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.