Robustness of optimal portfolios under risk and stochastic dominance constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Kopa, Miloš & Post, Thierry, 2009. "A Portfolio Optimality Test Based on the First-Order Stochastic Dominance Criterion," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(05), pages 1103-1124, October.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Stoyan Stoyanov & Svetlozar Rachev & Frank Fabozzi, 2013. "Sensitivity of portfolio VaR and CVaR to portfolio return characteristics," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 205(1), pages 169-187, May.
- Georg Pflug & David Wozabal, 2007. "Ambiguity in portfolio selection," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 435-442.
- Levy, Moshe, 2009. "Almost Stochastic Dominance and stocks for the long run," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 250-257, April.
- Jitka Dupacova & Jan PolIvka, 2007. "Stress testing for VaR and CVaR," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 411-421.
- Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej, 2012. "Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 448-455.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2004. "Efficient Diversification According to Stochastic Dominance Criteria," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1390-1406, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2387-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:984-993 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel, 2016. "Coherent Pricing," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series 22932, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Post, Thierry, 2016. "Standard Stochastic Dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 1009-1020.
- Branda, Martin, 2015. "Diversification-consistent data envelopment analysis based on directional-distance measures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 65-76.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Garín, María Araceli & Merino, María & Pérez, Gloria, 2016. "On time stochastic dominance induced by mixed integer-linear recourse in multistage stochastic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 164-176.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel, 2016. "VaR as the CVaR sensitivity : applications in risk optimization," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-16-01, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:299-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, D.E. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "Take it to the limit: Innovative CVaR applications to extreme credit risk measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 465-475.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:675-685 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRobustness and sensitivity analysis; Markowitz mean–variance model; Probabilistic risk constraints; Contamination technique; First order stochastic dominance constraints; Portfolio efficiency tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:234:y:2014:i:2:p:434-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.