Geometrical framework for robust portfolio optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R.H. Tütüncü & M. Koenig, 2004. "Robust Asset Allocation," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 157-187, November.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Costa, O. L. V. & Paiva, A. C., 2002. "Robust portfolio selection using linear-matrix inequalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 889-909, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2012.
"An Exact Algorithm for Weighted-Mean Trimmed Regions in Any Dimension,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i13).
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2010. "An exact algorithm for weighted-mean trimmed regions in any dimension," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/10, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elyés Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004.
"Vector-valued coherent risk measures,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 531-552, November.
- Elyès Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004. "Vector-valued Coherent Risk Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00167154, HAL.
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009. "Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks," Working Papers hal-00401828, HAL.
- Bazovkin, Pavel & Mosler, Karl, 2011. "Stochastic linear programming with a distortion risk constraint," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 6/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc4b1h6b4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Andreas Hamel & Andreas Löhne & Birgit Rudloff, 2014. "Benson type algorithms for linear vector optimization and applications," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(4), pages 811-836, August.
- Andreas H. Hamel & Birgit Rudloff & Mihaela Yankova, 2012. "Set-valued average value at risk and its computation," Papers 1202.5702, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Dyckerhoff, Rainer & Mosler, Karl, 2012. "Weighted-mean regions of a probability distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 318-325.
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Pavel Bazovkin & Karl Mosler, 2015. "A general solution for robust linear programs with distortion risk constraints," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 229(1), pages 103-120, June.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:11:y:2008:i:01:n:s0219024908004713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2007. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 373-397, July.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/353 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate risk measure; robust portfolio optimization; weighted-mean trimmed regions; data central regions; convex risk measure; distortion risk measure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ucdpse:0114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sxkoede.html .