On Multivariate Extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation
In this paper, we introduce two alternative extensions of the classical univariate Conditional-Tail-Expectation (CTE) in a multivariate setting. Contrary to allocation measures or systemic risk measures, these measures are also suitable for multivariate risk problems where risks are heterogenous in nature and cannot be aggregated together.
|Date of creation:||28 Oct 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00877386|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009.
"Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks,"
- Henry, Marc & Galichon, Alfred & Ekeland, Ivar, 2012. "Comonotonic Measures of Multivariate Risks," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2278, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Comonotonic measures of multivariate risks," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Matthieu Chauvigny & Laurent Devineau & Stéphane Loisel & Véronique Maume-Deschamps, 2011. "Fast remote but not extreme quantiles with multiple factors. Applications to Solvency II and Enterprise Risk Management," Post-Print hal-00517766, HAL.
- Burgert, Christian & Ruschendorf, Ludger, 2006. "Consistent risk measures for portfolio vectors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 289-297, April.
- Bargès, Mathieu & Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Étienne, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 348-361, December.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Mathieu Bargès & Hélène Cossette & Etienne Marceau, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Working Papers hal-00431265, HAL.
- Elyés Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004.
"Vector-valued coherent risk measures,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 531-552, November.
- Elyès Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004. "Vector-valued Coherent Risk Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00167154, HAL.
- Touzi, Nizar & Meddeb, Moncef & Jouini, Elyès, 2004. "Vector-valued Coherent Risk Measures," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/353, Paris Dauphine University.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2006. "Bounds for functions of multivariate risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 526-547, February.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Cai, J. & Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M. & Zhou, C., 2012. "Estimation of the Marginal Expected Shortfall : The Mean when a Related Variable is Extreme," Discussion Paper 2012-080, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:2012080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2007. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 373-397, July.
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00877386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.