On Multivariate Extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation
In this paper, we introduce two alternative extensions of the classical univariate Conditional-Tail-Expectation (CTE) in a multivariate setting. Contrary to allocation measures or systemic risk measures, these measures are also suitable for multivariate risk problems where risks are heterogenous in nature and cannot be aggregated together.
|Date of creation:||28 Oct 2013|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00877386|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthieu Chauvigny & Laurent Devineau & Stéphane Loisel & Véronique Maume-Deschamps, 2011. "Fast remote but not extreme quantiles with multiple factors. Applications to Solvency II and Enterprise Risk Management," Post-Print hal-00517766, HAL.
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009. "Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks," Working Papers hal-00401828, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- Dirk Tasche, 2007. "Capital Allocation to Business Units and Sub-Portfolios: the Euler Principle," Papers 0708.2542, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2008.
- Juan-Juan Cai & John H. J. Einmahl & Laurens Haan & Chen Zhou, 2015.
"Estimation of the marginal expected shortfall: the mean when a related variable is extreme,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 77(2), pages 417-442, March.
- Cai, J. & Einmahl, J.H.J. & de Haan, L.F.M. & Zhou, C., 2012. "Estimation of the Marginal Expected Shortfall : The Mean when a Related Variable is Extreme," Discussion Paper 2012-080, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mathieu Bargès & Hélène Cossette & Etienne Marceau, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Working Papers hal-00431265, HAL.
- Elyés Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004. "Vector-valued coherent risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 531-552, November.
- Elyès Jouini & Moncef Meddeb & Nizar Touzi, 2004. "Vector-valued Coherent Risk Measures," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00167154, HAL.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2006. "Bounds for functions of multivariate risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 526-547, February.
- Bargès, Mathieu & Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Étienne, 2009. "TVaR-based capital allocation with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 348-361, December.
- Ignacio Cascos & Ilya Molchanov, 2007. "Multivariate risks and depth-trimmed regions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 373-397, July.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Burgert, Christian & Ruschendorf, Ludger, 2006. "Consistent risk measures for portfolio vectors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 289-297, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/353 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00877386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.