Report NEP-ECM-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cagnone, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2013. "Adaptive quadrature for likelihood inference on dynamic latent variable models for time-series and panel data," MPRA Paper 51037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Ghourabi, Mohamed & Francq, Christian & Telmoudi, Fedya, 2013. "Consistent estimation of the Value-at-Risk when the error distribution of the volatility model is misspecified," MPRA Paper 51150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Kheifets & Carlos Velasco, 2013. "New Goodness-of-fit Diagnostics for Conditional Discrete Response Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1924, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xiaohong Chen & Timothy Christensen, 2013. "Optimal Uniform Convergence Rates for Sieve Nonparametric Instrumental Variables Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1923, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Ya'acov Ritov & Weining Wang, 2013. "Tie the straps: uniform bootstrap confidence bands for bounded influence curve estimators," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:bot:quadip:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greene, William H. & Gillman, Max & Harris, Mark N. & Spencer, Christopher, 2013. "The Tempered Ordered Probit (TOP) Model with an Application to Monetary Policy," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-04, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Moreira, Marcelo J., 2013. "Contributions to the Theory of Optimal Tests," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 747, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2013. "Detrending moving-average cross-correlation coefficient: Measuring cross-correlations between non-stationary series," Papers 1311.0657, arXiv.org.
- Christophe Hurlin & Sebastien Laurent & Rogier Quaedvlieg & Stephan Smeekes, 2015. "Risk Measure Inference," Working Papers halshs-00877279, HAL.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Kan, Raymond & Robotti, Cesare, 2013. "Misspecification-robust inference in linear asset pricing models with irrelevant risk factors," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kliem, Martin & Uhlig, Harald, 2013. "Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model with asset prices," Discussion Papers 37/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernardinoy, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation," Working Papers hal-00877386, HAL.
- Rodrigue Oeuvray & Pascal Junod, 2013. "On time scaling of semivariance in a jump-diffusion process," Papers 1311.1122, arXiv.org.
- Xiangrong Yu, 2013. "Measurement Error and Policy Evaluation in the Frequency Domain," Working Papers 172013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.