Capital Allocation to Business Units and Sub-Portfolios: the Euler Principle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2010.
"Country Diversification, Product Ubiquity, and Economic Divergence,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, CÃ©sar A., 2010. "Country Diversification, Product Ubiquity, and Economic Divergence," Scholarly Articles 4554740, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Cesar A. Hidalgo & Ricardo Hausmann, 2010. "Country Diversification, Product Ubiquity, and Economic Divergence," CID Working Papers 201, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Puzanova, Natalia & Düllmann, Klaus, 2013.
"Systemic risk contributions: A credit portfolio approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1243-1257.
- Düllmann, Klaus & Puzanova, Natalia, 2011. "Systemic risk contributions: a credit portfolio approach," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,08, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Eduard Kromer & Ludger Overbeck, 2013. "Suitability of Capital Allocations for Performance Measurement," Papers 1301.5497, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Targino, Rodrigo S. & Peters, Gareth W. & Shevchenko, Pavel V., 2015.
"Sequential Monte Carlo Samplers for capital allocation under copula-dependent risk models,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 206-226.
- Rodrigo S. Targino & Gareth W. Peters & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2014. "Sequential Monte Carlo Samplers for capital allocation under copula-dependent risk models," Papers 1410.1101, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Tarashev, Nikola, 2013.
"Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 586-607.
- Nikola Tarashev & Mathias Drehmann, 2011. "Measuring the systemic importance of interconnected banks," BIS Working Papers 342, Bank for International Settlements.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernardinoy, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation," Working Papers hal-00877386, HAL.
- Alejandro Ferrer Pérez & José Casals Carro & Sonia Sotoca López, 2014. "Linking the problems of estimating and allocating unconditional capital," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Buch, Arne & Dorfleitner, Gregor & Wimmer, Maximilian, 2011. "Risk capital allocation for RORAC optimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 3001-3009, November.
- V'eronique Maume-Deschamps & Didier Rulli`ere & Khalil Said, 2015. "A risk management approach to capital allocation," Papers 1506.04125, arXiv.org.
- Baule, Rainer, 2014. "Allocation of risk capital on an internal market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 186-196.
- Mikhail Voropaev, 2011. "KISS approach to credit portfolio modeling," Papers 1107.2164, arXiv.org.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2014. "On multivariate extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 272-282.
- Laurent, Jean-Paul & Sestier, Michael & Thomas, Stéphane, 2016. "Trading book and credit risk: How fundamental is the Basel review?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 211-223.
- Kao, Lie-Jane, 2015. "A portfolio-invariant capital allocation scheme penalizing concentration risk," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 560-570.
- Arbenz, Philipp & Hummel, Christoph & Mainik, Georg, 2012. "Copula based hierarchical risk aggregation through sample reordering," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 122-133.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Dimitrova, Dimitrina S. & Kaishev, Vladimir K. & Zhao, Shouqi, 2015. "On finite-time ruin probabilities in a generalized dual risk model with dependence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 134-148.
- Rosen, Dan & Saunders, David, 2010. "Risk factor contributions in portfolio credit risk models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 336-349, February.
- Chris Kenyon & Andrew Green, 2014. "Efficient XVA Management: Pricing, Hedging, and Attribution using Trade-Level Regression and Global Conditioning," Papers 1412.5332, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Csóka, Péter & Bátyi, Tamás László & Pintér, Miklós & Balog, Dóra, 2011.
"Tőkeallokációs módszerek és tulajdonságaik a gyakorlatban
[Methods of capital allocation and their characteristics in practice]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 619-632.
- Susanne Emmer & Marie Kratz & Dirk Tasche, 2013. "What is the best risk measure in practice? A comparison of standard measures," Papers 1312.1645, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Kretzschmar, Gavin & McNeil, Alexander J. & Kirchner, Axel, 2010. "Integrated models of capital adequacy - Why banks are undercapitalised," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2838-2850, December.
- Nikolaus Rab & Richard Warnung, 2010. "Scaling portfolio volatility and calculating risk contributions in the presence of serial cross-correlations," Papers 1009.3638, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Smith, Andrew D., 2012. "Multivariate stress scenarios and solvency," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 299-308.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0708.2542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.