Plug-in estimation of level sets in a non-compact setting with applications in multivariate risk theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2006. "Bounds for functions of multivariate risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 526-547, February.
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Dehaan, L. & Huang, X., 1995. "Large Quantile Estimation in a Multivariate Setting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 247-263, May.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Cadre, BenoI^t, 2006. "Kernel estimation of density level sets," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 999-1023, April.
- Belzunce, F. & Castano, A. & Olvera-Cervantes, A. & Suarez-Llorens, A., 2007. "Quantile curves and dependence structure for bivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5112-5129, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Herrmann & Marius Hofert & Melina Mailhot, 2017. "Multivariate Geometric Expectiles," Papers 1704.01503, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2014. "On multivariate extensions of Conditional-Tail-Expectation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 272-282.
- Elena Bernardino & Thomas Laloë & Rémi Servien, 2015. "Estimating covariate functions associated to multivariate risks: a level set approach," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(5), pages 497-526, July.
More about this item
KeywordsLevel sets; Distribution function; Plug-in estimation; Hausdorff distance; Conditional Tail Expectation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00580624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .