Quantile curves and dependence structure for bivariate distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, D., 1992. "Asymptotics for multivariate trimming," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 157-169, August.
- Abdous, B. & Theodorescu, R., 1992. "Note on the spatial quantile of a random vector," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 333-336, March.
- Christian Genest & Jean-François Quessy & Bruno Rémillard, 2006. "Goodness-of-fit Procedures for Copula Models Based on the Probability Integral Transformation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(2), pages 337-366.
- Chen, L. -A. & Welsh, A. H., 2002. "Distribution-Function-Based Bivariate Quantiles," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 208-231, October.
- Averous, Jean & Meste, Michel, 1997. "Median Balls: An Extension of the Interquantile Intervals to Multivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 222-241, November.
- Genest C. & Boies J-C., 2003. "Detecting Dependence With Kendall Plots," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 57, pages 275-284, November.
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
- Rodel, Egmar & Kossler, Wolfgang, 2004. "Linear rank tests for independence in bivariate distributions--power comparisons by simulation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 645-660, July.
- Robert Serfling, 2002. "Quantile functions for multivariate analysis: approaches and applications," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(2), pages 214-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Bernardino, Elena & Rullière, Didier, 2013.
"Distortions of multivariate distribution functions and associated level curves: Applications in multivariate risk theory,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 190-205.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2013. "Distortions of multivariate distribution functions and associated level curves: applications in multivariate risk theory," Post-Print hal-00750873, HAL.
- Ra'ul Torres & Rosa E. Lillo & Henry Laniado, 2015. "A Directional Multivariate Value at Risk," Papers 1502.00908, arXiv.org.
- Berghaus, Betina & Bücher, Axel, 2014. "Nonparametric tests for tail monotonicity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 117-126.
- Torres, Raúl & Lillo, Rosa E. & Laniado, Henry, 2015. "A directional multivariate value at risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 111-123.
- Laniado Rodas, Henry & Lillo Rodríguez, Rosa Elvira & Torres Díaz, Raúl Andrés & Michele, Carlo de, 2016. "Directional multivariate extremes in environmental phenomena," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 23419, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Didier Rullière, 2012. "Distortions of multivariate risk measures: a level-sets based approach," Working Papers hal-00756387, HAL.
- Fernández-Ponce, J.M. & Pellerey, F. & Rodríguez-Griñolo, M.R., 2011. "On a new NBUE property in multivariate sense: An application," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3283-3294, December.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2011. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Papers 1111.1349, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Areski Cousin & Elena Di Bernadino, 2013. "On Multivariate Extensions of Value-at-Risk," Working Papers hal-00638382, HAL.
- Cousin, Areski & Di Bernardino, Elena, 2013. "On multivariate extensions of Value-at-Risk," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 32-46.
- Elena Di Bernardino & Thomas Laloë & Véronique Maume-Deschamps & Clémentine Prieur, 2013. "Plug-in estimation of level sets in a non-compact setting with applications in multivariate risk theory," Post-Print hal-00580624, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00750873 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:10:p:5112-5129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.