Median Balls: An Extension of the Interquantile Intervals to Multivariate Distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eaton, Morris L. & Perlman, Michael D., 1991. "Concentration inequalities for multivariate distributions: I. multivariate normal distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 487-504, December.
- Nolan, D., 1992. "Asymptotics for multivariate trimming," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 157-169, August.
- Abdous, B. & Theodorescu, R., 1992. "Note on the spatial quantile of a random vector," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 333-336, March.
- Masse, J. C. & Theodorescu, R., 1994. "Halfplane Trimming for Bivariate Distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 188-202, February.
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
- Giovagnoli, Alessandra & Wynn, H. P., 1995. "Multivariate dispersion orderings," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 325-332, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabo-Niang, Sophie & Ferraty, Frederic & Vieu, Philippe, 2007. "On the using of modal curves for radar waveforms classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 4878-4890, June.
- Belzunce, F. & Castano, A. & Olvera-Cervantes, A. & Suarez-Llorens, A., 2007. "Quantile curves and dependence structure for bivariate distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5112-5129, June.
- Breckling, Jens & Kokic, Philip & Lübke, Oliver, 2001. "A note on multivariate M-quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 39-44, November.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial median multivariate trimming interquantile intervals orderings dispersion function tailweight;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:63:y:1997:i:2:p:222-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .