Monge-Kantorovich depth, quantiles, ranks and signs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Chernozhukov & Alfred Galichon & Marc Hallin & Marc Henry, 2015. "Monge-Kantorovich depth, quantiles, ranks and signs," CeMMAP working papers CWP57/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Alfred Galichon & Marc Hallin & Marc Henry, 2014. "Monge-Kantorovich Depth, Quantiles, Ranks, and Signs," Papers 1412.8434, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Alfred Galichon & Marc Hallin & Marc Henry, 2015. "Monge-Kantorovich Depth, Quantiles, Ranks, and Signs," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3qnaslliat8, Sciences Po.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Alfred Galichon & Marc Hallin & Marc Henry, 2015. "Monge-Kantorovich Depth, Quantiles, Ranks and Signs," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Dual theory of choice under multivariate risks," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009. "Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks," Working Papers hal-00401828, HAL.
- Hassairi, Abdelhamid & Regaieg, Ons, 2008. "On the Tukey depth of a continuous probability distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2308-2313, October.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc4b1h6b4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 2003.
"Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness, and invariance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2119, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, M. & Werker, B.J.M., 2003. "Semiparametric efficiency, distribution-freeness and invariance," Other publications TiSEM fe20db00-786a-4261-9999-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, December.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2005. "Affine-invariant aligned rank tests for the multivariate general linear model with VARMA errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 122-163, March.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc0p30p95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davy Paindaveine & Germain Van bever, 2013. "From Depth to Local Depth: A Focus on Centrality," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(503), pages 1105-1119, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2012. "Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions from projection quantiles," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 29-49, March.
- Oja, Hannu, 1983. "Descriptive statistics for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(6), pages 327-332, October.
- Anil K. Ghosh & Probal Chaudhuri, 2005. "On Maximum Depth and Related Classifiers," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 32(2), pages 327-350, June.
- K. Mosler, 2003. "Central regions and dependency," Econometrics 0309004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A., 2002. "The Tukey Depth Characterizes the Atomic Measure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 360-364, November.
- Robert Serfling, 2002. "Quantile functions for multivariate analysis: approaches and applications," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(2), pages 214-232, May.
- Cuesta-Albertos, J.A. & Nieto-Reyes, A., 2008. "The random Tukey depth," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 4979-4988, July.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Šiman, Miroslav, 2012. "Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 840-853.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hallin, 2018. "From Mahalanobis to Bregman via Monge and Kantorovich towards a “General Generalised Distance”," Working Papers ECARES 2018-12, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kotík, Lukáš & Hlubinka, Daniel, 2017. "A weighted localization of halfspace depth and its properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 53-69.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical depth; vector quantiles; vector ranks; multivariate signs; empirical transport maps; uniform convergence of empirical transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-08-13 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:04/15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.