Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions from projection quantiles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth," Working Papers ECARES 2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Siman, Miroslav, 2011.
"On directional multiple-output quantile regression,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 193-212, February.
- Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2009. "On directional multiple-output quantile regression," Working Papers ECARES 2009_011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wei, Ying, 2008. "An Approach to Multivariate Covariate-Dependent Quantile Contours With Application to Bivariate Conditional Growth Charts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 397-409, March.
- Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F., 2002. "Sensitivity analysis for predictor variables in the MSAE regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 355-373, August.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:1:p:29-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.