On directional multiple-output quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paindaveine, Davy & Siman, Miroslav, 2011. "On directional multiple-output quantile regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 193-212, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lauprete, Geoffrey J. & Samarov, Alexander, 2004. "Shortfall as a risk measure: properties, optimization and applications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1353-1381, April.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2008.
"Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: from L1 optimization to halfspace depth,"
Working Papers ECARES
2008_042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2010. "Multivariate quantiles and multiple-output regression quantiles: From L1 optimization to halfspace depth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/127979, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Wei, Ying, 2008. "An Approach to Multivariate Covariate-Dependent Quantile Contours With Application to Bivariate Conditional Growth Charts," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 397-409, March.
- Robert Serfling, 2002. "Quantile functions for multivariate analysis: approaches and applications," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(2), pages 214-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Šiman, 2012. "Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions from projection quantiles," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 29-49, March.
- Dobrislav Dobrev∗ & Travis D. Nesmith & Dong Hwan Oh, 2017.
"Accurate Evaluation of Expected Shortfall for Linear Portfolios with Elliptically Distributed Risk Factors,"
Journal of Risk and Financial Management,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Dobrev, Dobrislav & Nesmith, Travis D. & Oh, Dong Hwan, 2016. "Accurate Evaluation of Expected Shortfall for Linear Portfolios with Elliptically Distributed Risk Factors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-065, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 03 Feb 2017.
- Marc Hallin & Zudi Lu & Davy Paindaveine & Miroslav Siman, 2012. "Local Constant and Local Bilinear Multiple-Output Quantile Regression," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Stolfi & Mauro Bernardi & Lea Petrella, 2016. "Multivariate Method Of Simulated Quantiles," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0212, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hlubinka, Daniel & Šiman, Miroslav, 2013. "On elliptical quantiles in the quantile regression setup," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 163-171.
- Daniel Hlubinka & Miroslav Šiman, 2015. "On generalized elliptical quantiles in the nonlinear quantile regression setup," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(2), pages 249-264, June.
- Marc Hallin & Miroslav Šiman, 2016. "Multiple-Output Quantile Regression," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0708-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:20-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xiaohui & Zuo, Yijun & Wang, Zhizhong, 2013. "Exactly computing bivariate projection depth contours and median," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-11.
- Xiaohui Liu & Karl Mosler & Pavlo Mozharovskyi, 2017. "Fast computation of Tukey trimmed regions and median in dimension p > 2," Working Papers 2017-71, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Paindaveine, Davy & Šiman, Miroslav, 2012. "Computing multiple-output regression quantile regions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 840-853.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate quantile; Quantile regression; Multiple-output regression;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2009_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.